Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Knights of Poker Promotion $25.00 Free!!!  (Read 9505 times)
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:26:34 PM

Why is the rollover 50 hours not the 25 hours you stated and his there any possible way to keep track of it?
Like i said before, i feel like try for cheating or steal money. See on point number 4 and read carefully but i dont know and not say it scam. i suggest you don't try for deposit

He is asking OP how to keep track of how many hours a player has played on the site. But you give unrelated answer...
You need to understand the point #4, there is no need to deposit to be able to cashout the free $25. And of course no one will deposit just to cashout the free $25, because the requirement to cash out is "playing at least 25/50hours on the live games" So even if you deposit you'll not able to cashout the bonus directly.
I think you just misunderstanding the meaning of point #4.

This is true and the fact im up 250usd on the site makes it more interesting if ill be able to ever cash out.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RamJam (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

http://darkknightsofpoker.com/

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 06:56:46 PM

this morning I created my account on this site , but I was too busy to try it
but now I'm trying to login and it says that there is a maintenance
and another window poped up saying
Top Pro Poker Club is open from 5:30 pm ET to 2 am ET on week days
and from 2 pm to 2 am on Weekends
so RamJam do u know exactly why they have this schedule ?
they open only 8 hours during weekdays and I'm not sure if this is ok with players playing in different regions

The website is only open 8 and a half hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends. That is until their mobile app comes out as stated on the homepage of their website. Here is what it say's...

Once we launch the mobile App we will be running  24 hrs

There are no dumb questions....
RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:06:40 PM

They have extended this free $25.00 bonus offer to sign up follow this link and enter bonus code DK25
http://www.toppropokerclub.com/pages/player/createmyplayer.aspx?referid=DKPoker

Also to find out about further promotions we may run at TopProPokerClub.net and other bitcoin related poker sites visit www.darkknightsofpoker.com and register and account.

Tongkar

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:50:01 PM

I would advise people not to waste your time with this promotion. There is no proof of payments being made and for some reason the site is only open 8 hours a day and the rollover for the bonus is not accurate and there is no way of keeping track of it. Also the op has no affiliation with the owners and is trying to make money of the affiliate program.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:58:15 PM

I would advise people not to waste your time with this promotion. There is no proof of payments being made and for some reason the site is only open 8 hours a day and the rollover for the bonus is not accurate and there is no way of keeping track of it. Also the op has no affiliation with the owners and is trying to make money of the affiliate program.

The site does pay out. I've cashed out about $26 from the freerolls ... and I've only played a few times.

One time a few weeks back a $500 freeroll that I was playing in glitched up. The site went ahead and distributed the prize pool evenly to all players who were still in the tourney when it floundered.

Say what you will ... but don't suggest they don't pay.
RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

FYI, there is ABSOLUTELY proof people get paid! All you have to do is some research on the internet. As far as me making money as an affiliate I DO NOT deny that fact. I spend time promoting their site and would be stupid not to get paid for it. Wise up please!!! And as I have stated many times in this thread, the rollover is 25 hours.

And also note on the home page once the mobile app is released they will be open 24 hours a day.

RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:32:10 PM

FYI FREE $25.00 in poker cash is still available for a very limited time only. All you have to do is follow these simple instructions and collect your FREE no strings attached bonus and start playing poker today.

Please follow these instructions closely so I don't get hundreds of people inboxing me.

Use this link http://www.toppropokerclub.com/pages/player/createmyplayer.aspx?referid=DKPoker. And in the bonus code space enter DK25

The bonus will be instantly added. Good Luck!

Tongkar

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:03:48 PM

FYI, there is ABSOLUTELY proof people get paid! All you have to do is do some research on the internet. As far as me making money as an affiliate I DO NOT deny that fact. I spend time promoting their site and would be stupid not to get paid for it. Wise up please!!!

And also note on the home page once the mobile app is released they will be open 24 hours a day.
Show the us the proof there is only one forum where someone claimed they got paid 100$. That's not enough proof at all. Also how do you keep track of your hours.
RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:29:59 PM

FYI, there is ABSOLUTELY proof people get paid! All you have to do is do some research on the internet. As far as me making money as an affiliate I DO NOT deny that fact. I spend time promoting their site and would be stupid not to get paid for it. Wise up please!!!

Show the us the proof there is only one forum where someone claimed they got paid 100$. That's not enough proof at all. Also how do you keep track of your hours.

It's not up to me to show you proof!!! You can get plenty of that on your own if you search for it. I cashed out 3 times is why I became an affiliate. Many others have gotten their cash outs as well that I have seen solid proof of. Sign up there if you want, if you don't want to that's fine also but DO NOT try to hijack this post and tell people they will not get paid!!!

As far as keeping track of your hours...do you have basic math skills??? If so, use them and keep track of your hours!!!

Tongkar

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:54:20 PM

It's not up to me to show you proof!!! You can get plenty of that on your own if you search for it. I cashed out 3 times is why I became an affiliate. Many others have gotten their cash outs as well that I have seen solid proof of. Sign up there if you want, if you don't want to that's fine also but DO NOT try to hijack this post and tell people they will not get paid!!!

As far as keeping track of your hours...do you have basic math skills??? If so, use them and keep track of your hours!!!

Your the one promoting the site you should provide proof its legit. And you still did not provide the hours for the rollover. So if the sites does not turn out legit. Your the one that will be labeled a scammer.
RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:04:25 PM

Your the one promoting the site you should provide proof its legit. And you still did not provide the hours for the rollover. So if the sites does not turn out legit. Your the one that will be labeled a scammer.

I know the site is legit so I'm not worried. I am known in many forums and own my own websites that I make money on. With that being said...I would not risk promoting the site if I thought it was a scam. And I told you the rollover is 25 hours.

Now with all that I WILL BE ignoring your comments in this thread from here on out.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:22:22 PM

Seen it all now  Shocked Someone promotes a site and gets you all a free $25 where you have to play threw 25 hours to cashout, that is still a good no deposit, bonuses should be used to test the said site and have fun maybe even make a friend or 2 and possibly get lucky or use skill to get a nice win.

If you have no proof they will not pay out the best thing to do is be quiet and find proof, IE play and see for yourself and keep track of the hour before you go bust. I am now going to check it out OP see if there is any bonus left for me!

Tongkar

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:33:48 PM

Seen it all now  Shocked Someone promotes a site and gets you all a free $25 where you have to play threw 25 hours to cashout, that is still a good no deposit, bonuses should be used to test the said site and have fun maybe even make a friend or 2 and possibly get lucky or use skill to get a nice win.

If you have no proof they will not pay out the best thing to do is be quiet and find proof, IE play and see for yourself and keep track of the hour before you go bust. I am now going to check it out OP see if there is any bonus left for me!

Yeah true enough. I'm just more concerned that someone makes a deposit with there hard earned money and something bad happens that's all.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:42:28 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 11:05:15 PM by Ruzka

Seen it all now  Shocked Someone promotes a site and gets you all a free $25 where you have to play threw 25 hours to cashout, that is still a good no deposit, bonuses should be used to test the said site and have fun maybe even make a friend or 2 and possibly get lucky or use skill to get a nice win.

Yeah true enough. I'm just more concerned that someone makes a deposit with there hard earned money and something bad happens that's all.

That is good for you to be concerned about a site that is giving free btc to play with as a no deposit bonus. What about your concern people clicking your signature and investing and losing much more than a few dollars. Hypocrite.

You can't decide that something is a scam unless it is proven or at least showing strong signs maybe you should take a trip to the scam accusation section and see a thing or two about who you blindly advertise. There is no need to be concerned about people depositing, a large percentage of people here who will play are playing because it is free to try it out.

Do you think it makes sense to issue $2500 as no deposit bonuses to steal a few players $20+ deposit, Maybe but I doubt that makes business sense. Just try them and enjoy the site and no deposit bonus so you are not forced to deposit.

EDIT: For proof I did ask you to go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0  

Tongkar

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:51:45 PM

You think that there actually giving away 2500$ if you cant make a withdrawal. And don't make accusations about cloudthink.io with out proof yourself. Anyways Ill have proof in a few days if the site is legit or not so i will update.
RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:40:30 PM

Yes Ruzka there is and good luck!

jmurjeff

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:49:20 AM

I decided to give it a shot but the rake is quite high on this site. It is 9% which is insane for an online poker site. Almost like live rake but online.
RamJam (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 01:01:09 AM

I decided to give it a shot but the rake is quite high on this site. It is 9% which is insane for an online poker site. Almost like live rake but online.

I agree with you the rake is to high. I hope they add more buy in tournaments very soon, lower the rake, or both.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:16:32 AM

Recieved my 25$ bonus but i can play the lowest stakes are .50/1$ with a minimum buy in of 100$ lol. What a joke. (update they just added lower stakes Grin)
When you regsiter? I have register more than 1 days and i never get any bonus. That's wierd.

I registered yesterday and got the bonus towards midday. You have not tried to make multiple accounts have you?

No, i only have one accounts.
I am not sure where i am missed.
But forget it,.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:28:27 PM

Man you should know that RamJam is one of Darknightsofpoker founders
he will not just try to get referrals , actually he is giving the players the promotion code not the referral code
about proofs , there are trusted players here got paid from the site
I'm not defending the site , cause in my opinion it needs a lot of work to be better and especially not working 24/7
but you can trust RamJam , he is not asking u to deposit
he is giving 25$ to test the site which is a great bonus and no one can complain about that
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: