Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPCU] [CounterParty] Stock IPO Optical Cube  (Read 1376 times)
osoverflow (OP)

Activity: 547
Merit: 105

Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:53:11 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 05:11:29 PM by osoverflow

Hello there!

As you should notice, we started paying dividends again, because we are now profitable and our cash balance is increasing. We have now about 6 months of rent in cash and will be saving more until we have 1 year of rent in cash. Meanwhile we are going to pay a small dividend by month!

But the question here is what is best for all, in terms of security of the shares, and liquidity of the market.

I think Litecoin now is not a very good coin to continue with, because it seems to be lost when compared to other altcoins. The principal advantage, ASIC-resistant, is now gone. Also, its speed is now gone infront other coins with 60 seconds confirmations.

This render us to move to Bitcoin instead of Litecoin. And thus this opens new options for markets. We think that is best for all of us to use decentralized exchanges, something as solid as the blockchain, and that is the question I'm making.

I know about Colored Coins, because I developed some proof of concept with it. Also know about the protocol of Counterparty, that is some type of colored coin, using also the blockchain. Both are good options, but Counterparty has somewhat more development and it has a exchange ready.

So the question is, should we stay in LCI, move to Colored Coins (with coinprism) or move to Counterparty?

I already create the tokens in coinprism and counterparty with same settings, just to be ready.

I think the best way to go is use Counterparty, and that is the preferred path.

Please vote using this form: http://goo.gl/forms/Anz8VPeflL

Original thread: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=697.new#new

Bienvenidos a la nueva tecnología

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junkonator

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:37:04 PM

follow
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:34:46 PM

As you should notice, we started paying dividends again, because we are now profitable and our cash balance is increasing. We have now about 6 months of rent in cash and will be saving more until we have 1 year of rent in cash. Meanwhile we are going to pay a small dividend by month!

Please tell us more about the background.

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 04:34:52 PM

Hello dear investors!

I'm very happy and proud to post this chart, that speaks itself

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 04:41:47 PM

Please tell us more about the background.

Optical Cube is my business, an IT business. We currently are 3 persons working here. A developer and sys admin (me), a web designer and a marketing person.

The services we offer are:

• Rents of dedicated servers
  • Rent of virtual servers (VPS)
  • Web hosting,
  • Domains
  • SSL certificates
  • Develops e-commerce sites and web sites
  • Develops mobile applications for Android
  • Deployment of special configurations for servers like:
    • Private clouds
    • Virtualization schemes
    • HA configurations
    • Multi Datacenter configurations

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 07:39:50 AM

Dear Investors

We have announcements at our site https://opticalcube.com/c/investors/

Also you can follow our shares at https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/OPCU or https://whois.coindaddy.io/xcp/asset/OPCU

See you there!

(We are going to keep all communication on our site from now)

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 07:44:01 AM

Dear Investors

This year has been very busy and also very good for Optical Cube. We are near to end the year, and we need to do a fast recount of facts.

Better and better sales

This year we more than double sales from past year in almost every month and every quarter. Our sales in USD and MXN grew at a very good pace, while our BTC sales kept constant.

We are now an official, registered company

On 2016 April 8, we started operations as a registered company in Mexico, with all the privileges and obligations. We founded the company with two partners, me for 70% and my accountant and friend for the 30%. Our official name is "Optical Cube S.A. de C.V." that translated as "Optical Cube Inc."

We now have long term contracts signed

From September we has been working with companies, and managed to sign two contracts for 1 year of services with two distinct companies. And now we are working to get a contract with a third company. All of them are from Mexico.

We paid our first dividend on BTC

We issued our first dividend denominated on BTC and using Counterparty API. The total amount was about 0.5 bitcoins. We noted that shareholders with less than 150 shares were not able to receive the dividends because the amount was too low, and the blockchain considered that amount as spam. So we are planing to issue dividends in bigger sizes, when the total amount saved for that purpose is enough to distribute them. Meanwhile the funds will be stored on our special bitcoin address for dividends. You can check us at https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/OPCU and at https://whois.coindaddy.io/xcp/asset/OPCU.

We want to be the first Mexican company to issue legal shares on Blockchain

As you read in the title, we are working to issue b-series shares of Optical Cube S.A. de C.V., and to distribute them and keep track of them using the blockchain. We are still thinking about all the implications of this change, and we think the shares will have limited voting options, but will have dividends. And of course, they will be the same you currently own.

We are now a team of 3

Now we are three on the team, instead of myself. And we are working to create our first job with social security soon, if possible this year.

We have new web page, and more services!

It is important to say that we have a new website, with more services. From only infrastructure and web hosting we now offer VoIP PBX, security audits and SOC services, web and mobile development and many other. Check us at https://opticalcube.com

Investing in new opportunities

We also are creating our own projects. We are currently developing a service you can check at fastedenda.com, that will be a child company of Optical Cube once it is ready for that.

We are at sales record

At this time we has sold about 1 million pesos this year (about 70k USD), comparing to the merely 10,000 on our first year, that is a huge step!

Keep with us for new notices and advises.

We are still with about 3500 shares without being claimed, please send a reply from your email registered at LCI with your counterparty address so we can distribute your shares ASAP.

Thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: