Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: russia to be free of sodomites, shuts down perverted anal sex activist rally  (Read 3212 times)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:13:56 PM

With their policy of "no gay propaganda" they are discriminating against peoples' right to be gay

Please explain.

"No gay propaganda to minors" just mean that you should not share any gay videos, or homoerotic literature to individuals under the age of 18. How this can be claimed as discrimination against the gay people? In Russia, the gay and transsexual people face no discrimination in finding an apartment to rent, or in employment.

You're so stupid, wow. It's still discrimination kiddo. So that no one under 18 can see it is extreme discrimination.

Hmm... Either you are a low-IQ person, or your English comprehension skills are quite bad. If a 15-year old boy want to watch a gay video on his own, either at his home or at a cyber cafe, it is allowed. No one will harass him for that. The law only states that these videos should not be given to children by someone else.

But videos of heterosexual activity are allowed to be given to children? Sir, please shut the fick up, your hypocritical statements are quite an annoyance.

No, ratings for minors still apply, however one chooses to copulate on film. So Bryant is wrong here. However, I hope you notice my previous post, which is more to the point:

Also, the rights of homosexuals are not oppressed in Russia: you are free to be homosexual and copulate with whoever you want, you can kiss your penis-bearing "girlfriend" in the street - the only thing you risk is some disgusted sideways looks from the crowd around you. What you are not allowed to do, is to push this behaviour down the throats of everyone around you in mass media, especially to the minors. Kind like the prohibition to sell alcohol and tobacco to the under-age.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:04:29 PM

i fucking <3 russia, need to make this russian girl i know from internet love me so i can marry and get citizenship there

If that doesn't work out there are plenty of websites where you can find one, although she'll probably want to GTFO of there....
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:16:10 PM

With their policy of "no gay propaganda" they are discriminating against peoples' right to be gay

Please explain.

"No gay propaganda to minors" just mean that you should not share any gay videos, or homoerotic literature to individuals under the age of 18. How this can be claimed as discrimination against the gay people? In Russia, the gay and transsexual people face no discrimination in finding an apartment to rent, or in employment.

You're so stupid, wow. It's still discrimination kiddo. So that no one under 18 can see it is extreme discrimination.

Hmm... Either you are a low-IQ person, or your English comprehension skills are quite bad. If a 15-year old boy want to watch a gay video on his own, either at his home or at a cyber cafe, it is allowed. No one will harass him for that. The law only states that these videos should not be given to children by someone else.

But videos of heterosexual activity are allowed to be given to children? Sir, please shut the fick up, your hypocritical statements are quite an annoyance.

No, ratings for minors still apply, however one chooses to copulate on film. So Bryant is wrong here. However, I hope you notice my previous post, which is more to the point:

Also, the rights of homosexuals are not oppressed in Russia: you are free to be homosexual and copulate with whoever you want, you can kiss your penis-bearing "girlfriend" in the street - the only thing you risk is some disgusted sideways looks from the crowd around you. What you are not allowed to do, is to push this behaviour down the throats of everyone around you in mass media, especially to the minors. Kind like the prohibition to sell alcohol and tobacco to the under-age.

Nonetheless, the laws are still foolish. It boggles my mind, heterosexual males(Of which I am). You see, we males date and marry women who do not and are not sexually attracted to us as we are to them. Biological women are not straight, every test done shows that they are by default, bisexual, so it's interesting to see males who are against anything but heterosexuality, when there wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, are all bisexual.

Comparing sexuality to alcohol and tobacco shows you have no concept of the subject at hand. Please cease responding until you go educate yourself. It would do your limited range of scope well to study the definition of prejudice and how that applies to homosexuals, and how such prejudice is aligned with discrimination, whether it be individual or institutional.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/fashion/12bisex.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.livescience.com/37834-women-sexuality-and-alloparenting.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2051284/More-half-women-bi-curious-attracted-women.html

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:53:32 PM

That gay parade in Moscow. I saw a report of it on Western TV. You could see a lot of people with cameras, and 2 or 3 gays being held by 5-6 policemen. That's it. The reporters couldn't get a decent wide-angle picture, probably because there were more reporters than gays there. I call it not so much a rally, as a provocation.

By the way, if a parade for protection of hamsters was held in Moscow without a prior clearance from Major's office, it would have been dispersed the same way.

And it's good for Russia to keep tabs on the pink (or "blue", as they are called in Russia) mafia. All their "pride" parades cause, is disgust among the Russian population and further worsen Russians' attitude towards this LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bestiality, Transvestite) minority. A friend of mine, when we discussed this news, said: "Why did the authorities bother with police, they should have called in psychiatrists instead."

Personally, when I see two men smooching, I want to retch...

Good for Russia. Sexuality is a private matter. People should not march on the street and shout that "I enjoy putting my dick on some other guy's anus". I never saw any hetero-sexual pride rallies. So why these homosexuals feel that they need to take a march on the street, to proclaim their sexuality? All these HIV-infected retards should be deported to England.  

Is this a poor attempt at humour? You say sexuality is a private matter, but the reason there are gay protests in Russia is because the state is making that sexuality a public matter, and discriminating against peoples' sexuality. They're not doing it to "proclaim their sexuality", they're doing it because they believe sexuality is a private matter that the state shouldn't get involved with.

There are no heterosexual rallies because the state/society has no problem with heterosexual relationships.

Oh, but there are heterosexual rallies: didn't you read the op, about the counter-protest that was held at the same time? And soon we will need mote heterosexual rallies as heterosexuality gets marginalised.

Wow. I swear this forum is getting more retarded, I'm honestly finding it hard to tell if people are trolling or just really dumb.

A counter-protest at a gay rally is not a "heterosexual rally", it is a bunch of homophobes pissed off with the gay rally. Whether you agree with it or not, it is a homophobic protest, NOT a heterosexual rally.

Your comment about gay pride rallies worsening attitudes towards homosexuals is pretty revealing of your ignorance on the subject...

...Oh yeah and the fact you think the "B" in LGBT stands for "Beastiality". Moron.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:02:01 PM

That gay parade in Moscow. I saw a report of it on Western TV. You could see a lot of people with cameras, and 2 or 3 gays being held by 5-6 policemen. That's it. The reporters couldn't get a decent wide-angle picture, probably because there were more reporters than gays there. I call it not so much a rally, as a provocation.

By the way, if a parade for protection of hamsters was held in Moscow without a prior clearance from Major's office, it would have been dispersed the same way.

And it's good for Russia to keep tabs on the pink (or "blue", as they are called in Russia) mafia. All their "pride" parades cause, is disgust among the Russian population and further worsen Russians' attitude towards this LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bestiality, Transvestite) minority. A friend of mine, when we discussed this news, said: "Why did the authorities bother with police, they should have called in psychiatrists instead."

Personally, when I see two men smooching, I want to retch...

Good for Russia. Sexuality is a private matter. People should not march on the street and shout that "I enjoy putting my dick on some other guy's anus". I never saw any hetero-sexual pride rallies. So why these homosexuals feel that they need to take a march on the street, to proclaim their sexuality? All these HIV-infected retards should be deported to England.  

Is this a poor attempt at humour? You say sexuality is a private matter, but the reason there are gay protests in Russia is because the state is making that sexuality a public matter, and discriminating against peoples' sexuality. They're not doing it to "proclaim their sexuality", they're doing it because they believe sexuality is a private matter that the state shouldn't get involved with.

There are no heterosexual rallies because the state/society has no problem with heterosexual relationships.

Oh, but there are heterosexual rallies: didn't you read the op, about the counter-protest that was held at the same time? And soon we will need mote heterosexual rallies as heterosexuality gets marginalised.

Wow. I swear this forum is getting more retarded, I'm honestly finding it hard to tell if people are trolling or just really dumb.

A counter-protest at a gay rally is not a "heterosexual rally", it is a bunch of homophobes pissed off with the gay rally. Whether you agree with it or not, it is a homophobic protest, NOT a heterosexual rally.

Your comment about gay pride rallies worsening attitudes towards homosexuals is pretty revealing of your ignorance on the subject...

...Oh yeah and the fact you think the "B" in LGBT stands for "Beastiality". Moron.

Nemo1204 is really that dumb, infact him thinking that that the B stands for Beastiality in LGBT(It stands for Bisexuality) assures me that he is as retarded as they come. He also doesn't know what discrimination and prejudice is, and how the overwhelmingly majority of men are "straight", so when such men interrupt a gay pride parade, that's not a "heterosexual rally", its homophobia at it's worst.

This forum is depressing at times, the amount of extremely unintelligent individuals here is saddening.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:37:10 AM

Yeah.. anyone who doesn't agree to your homo propaganda is retarded. Another one to add to my ignore list.

If you want to take out a rally with all those HIV-infected faggots and pedos, then do that in your own nation. But don't ask everyone to follow your example. Russia is not an ideal place for these perversities.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:09:46 AM

If you want to take out a rally with all those HIV-infected faggots and pedos, then do that in your own nation. But don't ask everyone to follow your example. Russia is not an ideal place for these perversities.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

You do realize bashing gay people won't make your homosexual desires go away.  

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:30:14 AM

You do realize bashing gay people won't make your homosexual desires go away.  

If you claim that anyone who opposes faggot propaganda is a closet homo, then 90% of the world population will be gay. I doubt whether that is the case. According to most surveys, gays comprise around 1% of the world population. Just control your own "homosexual desires", if you can. You don't need to bother about the others.
C10H15N

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:35:22 AM

If you claim that anyone who opposes faggot propaganda is a closet homo, then 90% of the world population will be gay. I doubt whether that is the case. According to most surveys, gays comprise around 1% of the world population. Just control your own "homosexual desires", if you can. You don't need to bother about the others.

Intelligent heterosexual men who are comfortable with their sexuality just don't care.  You're obsessed.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:04:06 AM

Intelligent heterosexual men who are comfortable with their sexuality just don't care.  You're obsessed.

Intelligent heterosexual men want to protect their children from gay pedophiles. And yes.... I am concerned about the safety of my children. You can say that I am obsessed with it.

This forum is depressing at times, the amount of extremely unintelligent individuals here is saddening.

Blah blah blah... once again... any one who doesn't want to hear / watch gay propaganda is "extremely unintelligent". For my part, I don't care. If opposing gay propaganda makes me "extremely unintelligent", then so be it.  Grin
C10H15N

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:20:21 AM

Intelligent heterosexual men want to protect their children from gay pedophiles. And yes.... I am concerned about the safety of my children. You can say that I am obsessed with it.

Statistically speaking, most child sexual abuse occurs in the home and is committed by a male family member or trusted friend and the victims are usually female.  So your obsession with gay sexual behavior and pedophiles is indeed interesting.

Were you abused?  Friend, relative, priest?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:26:34 AM

Statistically speaking, most child sexual abuse occurs in the home and is committed by a male family member or trusted friend and the victims are usually female.  So your obsession with gay sexual behavior and pedophiles is indeed interesting. 

Why don't you check the facts before posting?

1. Give me evidence to prove that most of the child sexual abuse is committed by a male family member.
2. Yes. Majority of the victims are female kids. But as someone has posted here earlier, one-third of the victims are male children.
C10H15N

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:38:17 AM

Why don't you check the facts before posting?

1. Give me evidence to prove that most of the child sexual abuse is committed by a male family member.
2. Yes. Majority of the victims are female kids. But as someone has posted here earlier, one-third of the victims are male children.

Children are wary of strangers and they scream when frightened.  The vast majority of children know their abusers and trust them up until that trust is taken advantage of.

That's 33% you are concerned about. What about the 66% of abuse victims you are ignoring. 

shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:08:12 AM

i fucking <3 russia, need to make this russian girl i know from internet love me so i can marry and get citizenship there

If that doesn't work out there are plenty of websites where you can find one, although she'll probably want to GTFO of there....

For surre there are, but really. Who wants to live in Russia?  Huh

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Stn

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:16:48 AM

Comparing sexuality to alcohol and tobacco shows you have no concept of the subject at hand.
...and how such prejudice is aligned with discrimination, whether it be individual or institutional.

I found comparison sexuality to alcohol and tobacco in context of this topic was pretty relevant. FYI there is complete ban on tobacco and alcohol advertising of any kind in Russia. Though anyone free to buy and consume those without harassment.

Very similar situation with so called "anti-homo" law. What prohibited is only "advertising". "Consuming" is fully to your taste.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:19:27 AM

Comparing sexuality to alcohol and tobacco shows you have no concept of the subject at hand.
...and how such prejudice is aligned with discrimination, whether it be individual or institutional.

I found comparison sexuality to alcohol and tobacco in context of this topic was pretty relevant. FYI there is complete ban on tobacco and alcohol advertising of any kind in Russia. Though anyone free to buy and consume those without harassment.

Very similar situation with so called "anti-homo" law. What is prohibited is only "advertising". "Consuming" is fully to you taste.

I'm cool with an anti homo law. Is there a way to pass a PRO lesbo law?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:31:36 AM

I don't think the US is that wonderful or anything, but I'm glad I'm in a place where banning something like showing a flag is really illegal.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:36:10 AM

Children are wary of strangers and they scream when frightened.  The vast majority of children know their abusers and trust them up until that trust is taken advantage of.

I need some solid proof for this. Give me some research paper on the subject, or a book from a well known author. Even data from the police department will be enough. Until you can provide them, I am not going to believe anything that you had posted.

That's 33% you are concerned about. What about the 66% of abuse victims you are ignoring. 

1% of the total population is gay.
33% of the abuse is same-sex abuse.

Now we have 1% of the population creating 33% of the sexual abuses, and the remaining 99% creating another 67%. Got my point?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:46:16 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 08:58:43 AM by Nemo1024

I don't think the US is that wonderful or anything, but I'm glad I'm in a place where banning something like showing a flag is really illegal.

For the hundredth time - it's not illegal to show a flag. What's illegal is propaganda of homosexuality to minors.

Very similar situation with so called "anti-homo" law. What prohibited is only "advertising". "Consuming" is fully to your taste.

Hear! Hear!

Try organising a pride parade through the streets of Moscow under "Chivas Regal" and "Malboro" banners, and the reaction from the authorities will be the same.

Wow. That was quite an Ad Hominem attack on me. Smiley Good. It means I touched a sore spot with some.
The reason I put "Bestiality" into LGBT was for sarcastic purpose - obviously several people don't understand sarcasm.

One attacker accused me of ignorance about the subject matter. Also a typical Ad Hominem trick. Sadly for them i know more about the workings of hormones and how they steer sexual behaviour more than they imagine.

I am also, apparently, prejudiced. Only because I don't want to have homosexual displays pushed down my throat. the attackers chose not to notice me saying that whatever homosexuals do in the privacy of their bedrooms is of no ones business, and that Russian state does not care about that aspect of their lives.

And it's worth pointing out here that Russia, while being accused of intolerance, actually has over 600 years of recorded experience in being a tolerant multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-confessional state, at a time when Europe was nothing more than a collection of small city-states. And from that experience the key to successful tolerant state is to balance and not to allow one group to forcefully impose their views onto the rest.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:39:24 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 11:39:23 AM by Balthazar

And it's worth pointing out here that Russia, while being accused of intolerance, actually has over 600 years of recorded experience in being a tolerant multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-confessional state, at a time when Europe was nothing more than a collection of small city-states.

Just to be precise, Russia was democratic when the rest of medieval Europe had no idea about meaning of this word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic

Try organising a pride parade through the streets of Moscow under "Chivas Regal" and "Malboro" banners, and the reaction from the authorities will be the same.
Or even more funny, try to organize any action without banners, slogans and other attributes. You can be sure that reaction will be the same, some guys tried to perform unauthorized rally with "invisible banners" as a joke and then spent 15 days in jail. Cheesy

It's not about tolerance, it's only about obeying the law and maintaining the order. If you want to perform some public action then you have to get approval from municipal authorities first. Otherwise your actions would cause problems for other people. If you're causing problems for the rest of people then you deserve to be imprisoned for some time. That's all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: