Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie introducing hismself  (Read 1715 times)
Rafagon (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:44:27 PM

Oh the good first days Tongue.
Well to start faucets aint gonna make you rich in any way not even few bucks, you would have to spend way too much time.
Mining right now is only for small profiters or the ones that believe bitcoin will skyrocket.
Aaaand finally on the gambling subject, you will see a lot moves around gambling, i would recommend to you to stay away from it, tought if you dont become a degen i can show you a way to make few bucks extra by chatting (or just check my signature).
Also, be aware of scams there is plenty of them.
Yes you can transfer your balance to your wallet, tought with microfractions fees can eat up it all unless you send no fees (no fee= long processing time).
Thanks for your help andulolika.  I figured faucets were too good to be true, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Please tell me though about how to make a few bucks extra by chatting …  You could inbox me if you like.  In the meantime I will check out your signature and see what I can figure out from there!

Thanks!

Rafagon Smiley

UPDATE:  Looks like I can't use the LuckyBit that's in your signature… one of the Terms & Conditions that I had to agree to was "Attest that you are not located in the USA or any jurisdiction where the LuckyBit service could be illegal;"  I am, in fact, in the USA.  :-(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:20:08 AM

Oh the good first days Tongue.
Well to start faucets aint gonna make you rich in any way not even few bucks, you would have to spend way too much time.
Mining right now is only for small profiters or the ones that believe bitcoin will skyrocket.
Aaaand finally on the gambling subject, you will see a lot moves around gambling, i would recommend to you to stay away from it, tought if you dont become a degen i can show you a way to make few bucks extra by chatting (or just check my signature).
Also, be aware of scams there is plenty of them.
Yes you can transfer your balance to your wallet, tought with microfractions fees can eat up it all unless you send no fees (no fee= long processing time).
Thanks for your help andulolika.  I figured faucets were too good to be true, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Please tell me though about how to make a few bucks extra by chatting …  You could inbox me if you like.  In the meantime I will check out your signature and see what I can figure out from there!

Thanks!

Rafagon Smiley

UPDATE:  Looks like I can't use the LuckyBit that's in your signature… one of the Terms & Conditions that I had to agree to was "Attest that you are not located in the USA or any jurisdiction where the LuckyBit service could be illegal;"  I am, in fact, in the USA.  :-(
Well yeah, luckyb.it was the way to make few bucks extra, eitherway if you enter and start speaking there i assure you that the only problem you will have is that ill be the one that will give to you the addresses, i can get you started with few things if you up to.
Eitherway the easiest way to get bitcoins is buying them.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:21:27 PM

As I said when I first created the thread, I am a total newbie as far as Bitcoin goes.  Is it THAT hard to believe that someone just started with Bitcoin and had practically no prior knowledge about it until about two weeks ago should end up on this forum?

If this forum isn't a place where Bitcoin newbies can come to get help, you're welcome to suggest another forum that may be of service to me, and I'll be happy to get out of you all's hair and go there instead.

I appreciate the initial replies I got, but yours was slightly insulting, and honestly, I did not come here to be called names.

Thanks,

Rafagon

If you really are new and just started just 2 weeks ago, then do I owe you an apology.
I am deeply sorry that I offended you (I really am).
I (and the rest of the community) would be more than happy to asist with any questions you might have.

One thing you will learn in this bitcoin community is that people "shoot first and ask the questions later". This can seams both rude and harsh for new users, but there is a good reason for this.
As you will learn there is many-many alt-acounts, trolls and scammers here.
Basically can you not trust anybody, unless you know them.
Take the information you can get here, ask for help, but keep your guards up, untill you learn how things are done. And for god sake, if you make any bitcoins transaction here, use escrow!

michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:51:41 AM

youll be mining forever mining with a laptop, and everything says youll never get anything. youll need dedicated special mining hardware for that.
Rafagon (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:08:16 PM

If you really are new and just started just 2 weeks ago, then do I owe you an apology.
I am deeply sorry that I offended you (I really am).
I (and the rest of the community) would be more than happy to asist with any questions you might have.

One thing you will learn in this bitcoin community is that people "shoot first and ask the questions later". This can seams both rude and harsh for new users, but there is a good reason for this.
As you will learn there is many-many alt-acounts, trolls and scammers here.
Basically can you not trust anybody, unless you know them.
Take the information you can get here, ask for help, but keep your guards up, untill you learn how things are done. And for god sake, if you make any bitcoins transaction here, use escrow!

Thank you kindly.  It's okay, no harm done.  I know there's a lot to learn, and I'm not in a huge hurry, but I'm glad to have found this forum where I can get some help getting started.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: