Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable, stable, stable!  (Read 14242 times)
Signaturan

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:43:18 AM

There is gonna be a day that the bitcoin will be stable its only the question when this will happen, maybe it will happen this year but I highly doubt it to be honest.

The price of bitcoin is already stable. If you look the price in the last 3 months, it is mainly in the $400 to $450.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:37:44 PM

There is gonna be a day that the bitcoin will be stable its only the question when this will happen, maybe it will happen this year but I highly doubt it to be honest.

The price of bitcoin is already stable. If you look the price in the last 3 months, it is mainly in the $400 to $450.
3 months is a very short-term observation window. Bitcoin is merely six years old, and thus three months may seem a lot, but it is not.
Therefore, talking about stability (of the price action) is a bit out of place.

this space is intentionally left blank
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:12:23 AM

Within those 3 months, there was a period when bitcoin was even more stable - more stable than gold.
Everything depends on the time frame you choose.  Smiley
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:49:18 AM

For now you will see that the price is very stable at 440- 449 and i think this is the stable price for now until may 25 after that the price will gradually increase the end of the may.. this is just my speculation.. and lets hope that the price will will increase before end of the month..
Bloxy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:28:53 AM

It is nice that the price is stable considering I use it as my primary currency.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 2935

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 06:57:25 AM

For now you will see that the price is very stable at 440- 449 and i think this is the stable price for now until may 25 after that the price will gradually increase the end of the may.. this is just my speculation.. and lets hope that the price will will increase before end of the month..
Its still the price is very stable at 449 the price still not change from yesterday adn now.. according to preev..
And i think the halving is already starting because the movement of bitcoin now is very slow and stable..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:13:01 AM

It kept stable for a long time and as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise slowly and that is quite perfect for the people who is waiting for a price increase.
The bad thing is that you dont know how long it will rise and that is the problem and when it is going to stop.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1156

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

No, we cannot called this the stability as during that three months the price gone up and down from $470 to $380 and that situation is not a stable situation, but anything can happen, it is also the possibility that the price start to increase and then do not come back.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:51:28 PM

It kept stable for a long time and as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise slowly and that is quite perfect for the people who is waiting for a price increase.
The bad thing is that you dont know how long it will rise and that is the problem and when it is going to stop.
If you look at things from a realistic point of view then you will know that the price won't go over $600 any time soon this year.

If you do that, you know that if you want to secure your profits that your selling price will between $525 and $550 and not much higher.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:40:34 AM

The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.

no price is not stable at all right now, we had a massive price pump week ago and price now is 450$ from 410$ so i couldn't name these pumps and dumps soon a stable bitcoin

and i don't think that we will see stable bitcoin any time soon as price will still change in future for sure, and stable bitcoins would be bad for traders too, but better for users

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:15:00 PM

The price was stable for a long time indeed and many people dont like it and that is quite logic because they want to make profit in a fast time and that is not possible now.
So they have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth but they need patience for it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:21:38 PM

3 months is a very short-term observation window. Bitcoin is merely six years old, and thus three months may seem a lot, but it is not.
Therefore, talking about stability (of the price action) is a bit out of place.
Yes, for observing anything in bitcoin we cannot rely on these three months only, that stability which remained for about three months occur on a number of periods in the last 7 years, and the stability will occur only when a sufficient adoption occur.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

The price was stable for a long time indeed and many people dont like it and that is quite logic because they want to make profit in a fast time and that is not possible now.
So they have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth but they need patience for it.
Again, three months is very little in the long-term observation window. Therefore the fact the price was more less same for that period of time is not of much significance.

this space is intentionally left blank
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:51:01 PM

People hates price stability in bitcoin as they cannot make quick profits, and bitcoin cannot be stable in long run it will keep on moving up and down forever.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:26:23 PM

I also think the same that the price will remain at that value for about a few weeks more and after that we will see that for the preparation of halving more people will start to adopt and buy bitcoins and the price will once again start to increase with fastest speed.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:23:48 PM

I overall think that the bitcoin will not get stable soon but of course we cannot predict this.
I honestly also do not want to let it go stable because I make a lot of profit with trading.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:43:32 PM

I overall think that the bitcoin will not get stable soon but of course we cannot predict this.
I honestly also do not want to let it go stable because I make a lot of profit with trading.

Bitcoin was stable last month but now it has started to move up on regular basis, and bitcoin is not used to be stable for a longer period of time.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:41:33 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:05:32 PM by katrimans

The more the bitcoin rises, The more investors will try to involved in it and it will increase the overall market Cap. Media will be playing a big part to share the news of bitcoin price rises .
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:20:26 PM

The more the bitcoin rises, The more investors will try to involved in it and it will increase the overall market Cap. Media will be playing a big part to share the news of bitcoin price rises .

True,
The trend should be upward in the coming months as that happens the media will follow more closely the news.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:10:06 AM

It is quite bad for the people that the value keeps stable for a long time and that is bad because nobody wants to wait such a long time to get some profit.
You never know of course what is going to happen with the value but the halving is coming soon and that must be nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: