Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this exist?  (Read 810 times)
mfkgxjgu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:52:31 AM

I'm just wondering if such a service exists.

Is there a service like this... for example

Lets say I wanted someone to pay some money to me, IE i sell some software or something to them..

the service deals with the payment, then gives me bitcoins in exchange for the payment.

Sorry if this seems confusing but it should be like this

person enters credit card information or pays money though service >--- the service pays me in bitcoin instead of direct money.

- Mfkgxjgu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:01:46 AM

you mean that the service pay for you in bitcoin instead of money, while you can send to them fiat ?

basically internal autoconversion, like circle or coinimal, but you can't buy stuff through those...
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:07:36 AM

Lets say I wanted someone to pay some money to me, IE i sell some software or something to them..

the service deals with the payment, then gives me bitcoins in exchange for the payment.

person enters credit card information or pays money though service >--- the service pays me in bitcoin instead of direct money.

- Mfkgxjgu

What you are basically looking for is something like the reverse of Bitpay. I don't think anything like that exists presently. However if the buyer is based in Canada or a country which offers a service like QuickBT, then you can possibly walk them through and have them enter your Bitcoin address in the field to send coins to, and they can pay with Credit cards on there.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:24:19 AM

I'll offer that service for you. I'll charge only 1% of the transaction amount - fairly cheap! I've only heard of individuals doing this for any sort of transaction. However, I know some companies are providing the service you're describing for businesses. There's also a payroll service that will convert your paychecks to BTC for you.

Let me know if you need any service...I'd be happy to help!

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:36:02 AM

Why don't you just convert your fiat money to Bitcoin by yourself? I think it will be more easier Wink

faucet used to be profitable
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:06:27 AM

I don't think a service like this exists (or will anytime soon) because of chargebacks.

Let's say you sell software.
The buyer pays the service with credit card, the service converts it to BTC and sends it to you.
You send the software and the buyer calls for a chargeback.
The service get's fucked.

Fedoraeuphoria

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:24:54 AM

I'm struggling to see what the advantage of an automated process is as opposed to converting the fiat currency yourself? You could perform this conversion yourself without inducing any extra processing fees and also control the exchange rate on your own terms.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:15:19 AM

I'll offer that service for you. I'll charge only 1% of the transaction amount - fairly cheap! I've only heard of individuals doing this for any sort of transaction. However, I know some companies are providing the service you're describing for businesses. There's also a payroll service that will convert your paychecks to BTC for you.

How would you offer such a service ? The payment from his customer could be in paypal or credit card, and could very well be chargedback. So you would be taking a big risk here.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:08:10 PM

Payza does offer something like that:

https://www.payza.com/business

Your customers can pay you instantly using their e-wallet, their credit card, or a variety of local payment solutions tailored to their country. When you give your customers choice, you’ll keep them happy and improve your bottom line.

And then you can withdraw bitcoin:

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/974/0/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-by-bitcoin

mfkgxjgu (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:25:29 PM

Your customers can pay you instantly using their e-wallet, their credit card, or a variety of local payment solutions tailored to their country. When you give your customers choice, you’ll keep them happy and improve your bottom line.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/974/0/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-by-bitcoin

Exactly what I need... but.....

If you are a Payza member located outside of the U.S., Canada, the UK, Bangladesh or India, you can become verified by submitting the following two (2) identification documents:

• Proof of address, such as a recurring bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your Payza account. Please ensure that the name and recurring statement date are visible and that it is dated within the last 6 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. Your name and date of birth must be visible and must match the information in your Payza account. The ID number must also be visible. This identification document must be valid and not expired, and three (3) edges of the document must be visible. Please note that we do not accept photo IDs as a proof of address.

Please ensure that the documents are clearly visible, are in .jpeg or .pdf format, and are under 3 MB in size . Once your documents have been submitted, they will be reviewed for approval. Please allow up to 7 business days for your documents to be reviewed for approval.

I can't provide identification because I don't want it linked back to me. any other sites that don't require stupid ID? All I'm going to say, Is I  have to not be linked to anything, I don't want my name assigned to anything.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

I don't think a service like this exists (or will anytime soon) because of chargebacks.

The buyer pays the service with credit card, the service converts it to BTC and sends it to you.

Chargebacks will be possible in the blockchain... or "sort of" chargebacks". Antonopoulos posted about a proposal for a solution for the chargeback problems in his reddit AMA.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:52:04 PM

I can't provide identification because I don't want it linked back to me. any other sites that don't require stupid ID? All I'm going to say, Is I  have to not be linked to anything, I don't want my name assigned to anything.
In short, you're looking for a service who will process e.g. credit card payments and send bitcoins to an unidentified address.
Such a service cannot legally exist in any country with "normal" anti-money-laundering laws, sorry.
So, the answer is no.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:58:12 PM

Chargebacks will be possible in the blockchain... or "sort of" chargebacks". Antonopoulos posted about a proposal for a solution for the chargeback problems in his reddit AMA.

What do you mean?
That you will be able to do a chargeback with Bitcoin?

Or protect from Credit Card chargebacks?
Because the latter is not possible.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:47:58 PM

you need an hardfork to change that in the code, unless you mean something else, i doubt there will be the needs of a chargeback for bitcoin
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:06:53 PM

Exactly what I need... but.....

If you are a Payza member located outside of the U.S., Canada, the UK, Bangladesh or India, you can become verified by submitting the following two (2) identification documents:

• Proof of address, such as a recurring bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your Payza account. Please ensure that the name and recurring statement date are visible and that it is dated within the last 6 months.

• A government issued photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID. Your name and date of birth must be visible and must match the information in your Payza account. The ID number must also be visible. This identification document must be valid and not expired, and three (3) edges of the document must be visible. Please note that we do not accept photo IDs as a proof of address.

Please ensure that the documents are clearly visible, are in .jpeg or .pdf format, and are under 3 MB in size . Once your documents have been submitted, they will be reviewed for approval. Please allow up to 7 business days for your documents to be reviewed for approval.

In that case, you can only accept payments in bitcoin and altcoins, no major payment processors can serve anonymous users...

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:02:00 AM

- Mfkgxjgu

Yes this exists for european customers. And its instant! Your counterparty buys Bitcoins with SOFORTÜberweisung, EPS, GIROPAY, NETELLER or SEPA and then puts your Bitcoin address as the receiver. The otherway around works too. Someone wants to pay in bitcoin but the other party doesn't want to hold bitcoin. They can instantly sell Bitcoins via same day SEPA on Coinimal!

You can find the service here: https://www.coinimal.com

Regards

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:23:16 AM

This kind of service can't be made by a person because credit cards numbers will be evolved and I guess it would to be automated.

Jamacn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:31:01 AM

if you can describe more details...

by my understanding about your words, you mean that you pay btc while he recive fiat, or he pay fiat while recive btc?

may us need an exchange to come to this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: