Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Should you stay or should you go?  (Read 34153 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:03:13 AM

Yes you can dream, but in my opinion you loved bitcoin more than your own currency? or you will substitute  your own currency to bitcoin?

Your word is so confusing but what I know is you never substitute your own currency because you still need your fiat to get something out there and

not in this bitcoin. May be some of your fiat can change to some bitcoin but not all

I'm prefer it to stay because we can have more advantage as efficient transaction. Every process are instant result and it means everybody can enjoy it rather than using our own currency ( high fee and a quite low speed of transaction )

Yes its true high fee but low speed of transaction? I dont think so my country have that kind of problem? What I do know is whenever I start trading

using fiat I guess the fiat directly goes to our bank wallet and its speed of transaction sometime can be better than bitcoin too. But I dont know about

others country may be I can be wrong
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:56:55 AM

I will ask you should you stay or go once next global crisis comes around!
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:30:31 PM

Yes you can dream, but in my opinion you loved bitcoin more than your own currency? or you will substitute  your own currency to bitcoin?

Your word is so confusing but what I know is you never substitute your own currency because you still need your fiat to get something out there and

not in this bitcoin. May be some of your fiat can change to some bitcoin but not all

But he said that bitcoin will replace fiat some day and they need fiat some day. So that i could say he more likely to used bitcoin than his cultured fiat money.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:23:36 PM

I support bitcoin because i dislike the current economic fiat based slave paper
Dotakels

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:02:19 PM

I support bitcoin because i dislike the current economic fiat based slave paper
How you should say that? first what is your current economic fiat money? I think you more likely used bitcoin than fiat because the shortage of the money in circulation or maybe more people thinking that fiat money is easy to stole or scammed.
BruceSwanson (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:28:11 PM

I think that to answer the topic question we just need to rephrase it: Bitcoin's blockchain: should you stay or should you go?

Putting it that way, the topic question is easily answered: stay.

But first, a little history: at the height of Beatlemania, someone asked George Harrison what it was like to be a Beatle. He replied: It's just like any other job -- except the highs are really high and the lows are really, really, low.

Really high and really, really low. For the foreseeable future, to own bitcoins will be to know what it was like to be a Beatle.

AtomicStrike

Activity: 380
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:56:45 PM

I loved bitcoin with first sight and will stay as long as possible! Wink
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:29:17 PM

bitcoin is just another way to pay bills for things the difference is low fees and the the products can be bought as well as sold,to only accept bitcoin would mean a huge risk since it can easy loose worth as gain lol soo better as another great option to pay .
master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:08:12 AM

the party is just starting. if bitcoin becomes the world's currency, their amazing secret to untold riches is simply to hold
Dotakels

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:05:47 AM

bitcoin is just another way to pay bills for things the difference is low fees and the the products can be bought as well as sold,to only accept bitcoin would mean a huge risk since it can easy loose worth as gain lol soo better as another great option to pay .
Yes its so easy to lose and to earn, but spend it correctly and buy those things that you need and sometimes you can buy you want to enjoy your money, Bitcoin is only a type of transaction and it is the easiest way to transact now a days
jones techbit

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:23:42 AM

as a cryptocurrency, it's still growing.. just not in the way that people expect (in price).

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:45:28 AM

how do you pay your bills with bitcoin, and what bills are you talking about.
yes, you can earn bitcoin in different ways, or profit from trading and exchange with fiat and pay the bills but not directly with bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ThEmporium

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:53:08 AM

I somewhat agree. Just like the world wasn't ready for personal computers, the world isn't ready for Bitcoin just yet, but when it is, you'll regret not having a bunch of them.

The reason for they aren't ready for bitcoin yet is that, they are still unknown about the value of Bitcoin. I think bitcoin needs more media attraction and marketing. I am sure as soon as public get enlightened about bitcoin gold value and its secure transactions, definitely they are going to love it, if not they will surely regret for missing such digital gold.
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:56:57 PM

the party is just starting. if bitcoin becomes the world's currency, their amazing secret to untold riches is simply to hold

hold hold and hold, put your provate case in a time machine and reedeem it 10years from now. and enjoy your wealth

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:00:36 PM

I somewhat agree. Just like the world wasn't ready for personal computers, the world isn't ready for Bitcoin just yet, but when it is, you'll regret not having a bunch of them.

The reason for they aren't ready for bitcoin yet is that, they are still unknown about the value of Bitcoin. I think bitcoin needs more media attraction and marketing. I am sure as soon as public get enlightened about bitcoin gold value and its secure transactions, definitely they are going to love it, if not they will surely regret for missing such digital gold.

You are right about it but as you know, in the past there were a lot of good ideas and projects that have failed due to lack of finances or good marketing, or have not been successful at first try.
Bitcoin is great project but still there is no guarantee that BTC will succeed and finally become mainstream.
Bitcoin has a lot of enemies who want to destroy it, such as financial institutions and banks so its future will depend on the support received from its customers, the media and large companies.
Without it, there is no chance for real success and in this case we will have no choice but to go.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:36:53 PM

how do you pay your bills with bitcoin, and what bills are you talking about.
yes, you can earn bitcoin in different ways, or profit from trading and exchange with fiat and pay the bills but not directly with bitcoin.

He just need to convert back to his fiat and then he can use that fiat to pay his bills. And every bill is possible with this kind of method, some of them

are using bitcoin for their living. Its a good method since bitcoin is a daily usage for some people
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:07:44 PM

well bitcoin direct payments isnt soo easy at the moment ,but at philiphines is already happening there are able to pay some university fees... soo without conversion they can pay for services with bitcoin...as you can hire a developer and pay with bitcoin instead use other payment service.... soo there is already an market to use the bitcoins buying selling paying receiving.... now you can send money from one country to other without pay a high fee.....
thebenjamincode

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:04:01 AM

i also vote to stay since bitcoin is just new and starting up
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 07:37:38 AM

like apple stock sad story he did not have the patience for it
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/04/01/the-sad-tale-of-a-forgotten-apple-co-founder-and-h.aspx

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:55:21 AM

like apple stock sad story he did not have the patience for it
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/04/01/the-sad-tale-of-a-forgotten-apple-co-founder-and-h.aspx

imagine how   can feel now this man , like  who had  10k btc and sold them all when they were worth a few dollars...
frustrating
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: