Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Really Cheap Adult Video Tube Sites For Sale!!!  (Read 1370 times)
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:37:41 PM

Can I have list of websites? Also traffic they get? From which country do they get most traffic? Also instead of buying all of them, Can we buy 1 for $75?

Hello,

Sending you the website list.

These are new sites on old domains and I do not have traffic stats. Yes, you could buy one for $80.

Thanks and Regards

And all websites looks same. I personally thought that all sites will be diff.
And ads will be provided by you? If not, where will I be able to find an ad provider and how much revenue is earned?
massguru (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:48:05 AM

Can I have list of websites? Also traffic they get? From which country do they get most traffic? Also instead of buying all of them, Can we buy 1 for $75?

Hello,

These are new sites on old domains and I do not have traffic stats. Yes, you could buy one for $80.

Thanks and Regards

And ads will be provided by you? If not, where will I be able to find an ad provider and how much revenue is earned?

Every site has different set of videos. These 10 sites are sold. I have another batch getting ready by tomorrow.

We dont provide ads, there are ad networks which provide ads. I will send urls of the ad networks you can signup on. They pay via paypal and minimum payout is $5.

Each site can easily make $1/day after 3 months.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:33:32 PM

Hello,

Thanks and Regards

Every site has different set of videos. These 10 sites are sold. I have another batch getting ready by tomorrow.

We dont provide ads, there are ad networks which provide ads. I will send urls of the ad networks you can signup on. They pay via paypal and minimum payout is $5.

Each site can easily make $1/day after 3 months.

$1 per day after 3 months i.e. 180 Days. Price of the site is $80 per site. So if you buy 1 site, you get ROI in 260 Days. Doesn't sound cool to me sorry.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: