Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xapo Faucet  (Read 894 times)
vhaleandra (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:36:13 AM

hi there !

What you have project Xapo faucet ?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:30:13 PM

Sorry? I'm unsure what you mean, it's not really clear what you intended to convey with this post...

I mean, I know what Xapo is, so do you mean faucets that pay to Xapo...?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
vhaleandra (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:42:06 PM

sorry,, i bad speaking english  Grin

I mean project faucet support xapo API key ...
Because, I see a lot open source and design template for (FaucetBox and Microwallet)

I am looking Template for Xapo faucet. But I found only faucettheme(dot)com, this is just for(FaucetBox and Microwallet)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:53:27 PM

sorry,, i bad speaking english  Grin

I mean project faucet support xapo API key ...
Because, I see a lot open source and design template for (FaucetBox and Microwallet)

I am looking Template for Xapo faucet. But I found only faucettheme(dot)com, this is just for(FaucetBox and Microwallet)

Ah, right. Can't help you much there unfortunately, though you can find SDKs and the like for Xapo at the Xapo developers webpage. Hopefully someone who is slightly more knowledgeable than me on this topic can offer you some advice or point you towards a Xapo faucet template.

There's also a list of Xapo faucets here, that might help you at least look to them to garner some knowledge.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:11:45 PM

Here is an source for your own XAPO faucet: https://github.com/chipshotDEV/Faucet-Builder (read Buildingyourfaucet.pdf for guide to build your first faucet).

And here is some improvements for this script you may be interested.
vhaleandra (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:57:05 AM

Here is an source for your own XAPO faucet: https://github.com/chipshotDEV/Faucet-Builder (read Buildingyourfaucet.pdf for guide to build your first faucet).

And here is some improvements for this script you may be interested.

I try https://github.com/chipshotDEV/Faucet-Builder. But, i have problem (not can windraw)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: