Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125147 times)
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:56:38 AM

ldoge have been delisted on bittrex?

It has been.  There wasn't enough volume.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:28:24 AM

Wouldnt worry about it.Their trade volume is low now cause all the lost customers from all they shady shit they have done.We should try getting listed on bluetrade.

Good idea!  Bleutrade would be perfect, especially with LTC and DOGE markets.  Even if walls build at 1 or 2 satoshis again, there is still plenty of room for trading with LTC or DOGE.  I am going to tweet at them right now.  I suggest everyone here tweet or email them as well.

Delisting on Bittrex was bound to happen.  Volume was too low and trex is just ridiculous with how quick they are to throw delisting warnings out.  Both trex and cryptsy have one foot in the grave at this point anyway.  Polo has pretty much become the premier alt exchange, and these small community coins are going to live on Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Yobit maybe, and any other new contenders that are sure to appear eventually.  Not C-cex though.  Yuriy and his cesspool can fuck off and die.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:54:24 PM

Wouldnt worry about it.Their trade volume is low now cause all the lost customers from all they shady shit they have done.We should try getting listed on bluetrade.

Good idea!  Bleutrade would be perfect, especially with LTC and DOGE markets.  Even if walls build at 1 or 2 satoshis again, there is still plenty of room for trading with LTC or DOGE.  I am going to tweet at them right now.  I suggest everyone here tweet or email them as well.

Delisting on Bittrex was bound to happen.  Volume was too low and trex is just ridiculous with how quick they are to throw delisting warnings out.  Both trex and cryptsy have one foot in the grave at this point anyway.  Polo has pretty much become the premier alt exchange, and these small community coins are going to live on Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Yobit maybe, and any other new contenders that are sure to appear eventually.  Not C-cex though.  Yuriy and his cesspool can fuck off and die.
1 litoshi and after 1 dogetoshi? its not very nice perspective polo its a good turn may be better get focus on poloniex add?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:50:24 PM

1 litoshi and after 1 dogetoshi? its not very nice perspective polo its a good turn may be better get focus on poloniex add?

No, I'm not saying that.  I'm saying that if a sell wall builds up again at 2 satoshis on the BTC market, there is still plenty of room for trading from 1-100 latoshis and from 1-5,000,000 dogetoshis.  It's some room for traders to trade at least. 

Poloniex would be great but I HIGHLY doubt that is happening.  Poloniex is VERY picky these days.  Sure, there are plenty of dead shitcoins hanging around on polo with a lot less life than LDOGE, but they are just holdovers from the days when polo wasn't so picky.  LDOGE would need to grow it's community by 1000x OR implement some sort of radical new crypto technology for polo to consider it.

The other option is Cryptsy.  Cryptsy would be great too, I am just a little wary of them.  They have never done me wrong, but you hear sooooo many rumors about Cryptsy.  Even if most of what is said is FUD, I just figure where there is smoke, there is fire.  It may never come but I keep waiting for the day that Cryptsy is shut down by the feds and Big John gets arrested for something.

Anyway, LDOGE is on the voting list over there.  Everytime I get Cryptsy points, I spend them voting for LDOGE but it doesn't amount to much because I rarely use Cryptsy.  They accept paid votes.  It would cost us about 3.6 BTC to get LDOGE to third in the list, and 7.8 BTC to get LDOGE to the top.  I'm gonna assume we are all pretty BTC poor at the moment and there is no way we will be able to raise the funds to vote it to the top.  If we had that kinda extra BTC lying around, we would still be on Bittrex and have eaten through a large chunk of the 2 satoshi wall by now.

That's where we are at right now unfortunately.  I say let's just focus on Bleutrade for now.  It is a very achievable goal.  LDOGE needs a new home while continuing to weather the relentlessly bearish alt markets.
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:49:22 PM

No, I'm not saying that.  I'm saying that if a sell wall builds up again at 2 satoshis on the BTC market, there is still plenty of room for trading from 1-100 latoshis and from 1-5,000,000 dogetoshis.  It's some room for traders to trade at least. 

Well, it is an idea but be warned that price can be stuck to one satoshi permanently and then trades will take place with Doge and LTC at prices equivalent to less than 1 satoshi. The same has happened to other coins as well.

Be advised that Cryptopia already offers trading Litedoge with BTC, LTC, DOGE, DOT, FTC, POP and UNO, so this won't be something new. 

Poloniex would be great but I HIGHLY doubt that is happening.  Poloniex is VERY picky these days.  Sure, there are plenty of dead shitcoins hanging around on polo with a lot less life than LDOGE, but they are just holdovers from the days when polo wasn't so picky.  LDOGE would need to grow it's community by 1000x OR implement some sort of radical new crypto technology for polo to consider it.

No, I doubt Poloniex would like to add Litedoge. Of course there are dead skeletons in there too but, like you said, they got picky, they focus on high volume and profits.

The other option is Cryptsy.  Cryptsy would be great too, I am just a little wary of them.  They have never done me wrong, but you hear sooooo many rumors about Cryptsy.  Even if most of what is said is FUD, I just figure where there is smoke, there is fire.  It may never come but I keep waiting for the day that Cryptsy is shut down by the feds and Big John gets arrested for something.

Cryptsy has a lot of issues. I'm not interested in just rumors, I just watch how they behave in general and it reminds me some other crypto schemes, the behavior is too much alike. They have a LOT of wallets permanently "under maintenance" and they are not going to fix them. This may do more harm than good, like it did to DEM (e-Mark), which was (and still is) a perfectly functional PoW+PoS coin and got doomed by Cryptsy. Who guarantees Cryptsy's Litedoge wallet will be functional?

And no, I don't believe they are clean, especially with Big John on the wheel and ghosts of GAW and Paycoin hunting them.

Anyway, LDOGE is on the voting list over there.  Everytime I get Cryptsy points, I spend them voting for LDOGE but it doesn't amount to much because I rarely use Cryptsy.  They accept paid votes.  It would cost us about 3.6 BTC to get LDOGE to third in the list, and 7.8 BTC to get LDOGE to the top.  I'm gonna assume we are all pretty BTC poor at the moment and there is no way we will be able to raise the funds to vote it to the top.  If we had that kinda extra BTC lying around, we would still be on Bittrex and have eaten through a large chunk of the 2 satoshi wall by now.

I would consider raising a community fund for this reason but I would not spend that on Cryptsy. And of course we could have tried to keep it listed on Bittrex by eating up the walls but.... we would just face the exact same problem again, at a later time. It's better it happened now.

That's where we are at right now unfortunately.  I say let's just focus on Bleutrade for now.  It is a very achievable goal.  LDOGE needs a new home while continuing to weather the relentlessly bearish alt markets.

Bleutrade is the only idea actually. Litedoge is already listed on Cryptopia and Yobit, although I don't see much action there. If we want a new exchange that works, Bleutrade is the one. The big ones are not going to consider listing it and there are some smaller ones that are just too small to trade decently or be functional.

The only problem I see with Bleutrade is the one I mentioned above: price can be stuck at really low levels, below one satoshi. We have to be careful with this.

I would prefer to utilize the exchanges already listing the coin and, if we have to do a campaign or actually raise a fund and pay for something, I believe it has to be focused in community growth as well as growing the base of people using the coin for some reason. This would bring volume and volume would bring an enlistment to a larger exchange.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 05:59:08 AM

I just realized I could donate Litedoge on Yobit for free giveaways and be able to control the prize and the time interval (like a faucet)

I've set it to 2 LDOGE / 24 hrs, I'll see how fast it will be absorbed and will adjust it...

If anyone needs an invitation ==> https://yobit.net/?bonus=VSUgc
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:30:58 AM

Well, it is an idea but be warned that price can be stuck to one satoshi permanently and then trades will take place with Doge and LTC at prices equivalent to less than 1 satoshi. The same has happened to other coins as well.

Be advised that Cryptopia already offers trading Litedoge with BTC, LTC, DOGE, DOT, FTC, POP and UNO, so this won't be something new. 

No, I doubt Poloniex would like to add Litedoge. Of course there are dead skeletons in there too but, like you said, they got picky, they focus on high volume and profits.

Cryptsy has a lot of issues. I'm not interested in just rumors, I just watch how they behave in general and it reminds me some other crypto schemes, the behavior is too much alike. They have a LOT of wallets permanently "under maintenance" and they are not going to fix them. This may do more harm than good, like it did to DEM (e-Mark), which was (and still is) a perfectly functional PoW+PoS coin and got doomed by Cryptsy. Who guarantees Cryptsy's Litedoge wallet will be functional?

And no, I don't believe they are clean, especially with Big John on the wheel and ghosts of GAW and Paycoin hunting them.

I would consider raising a community fund for this reason but I would not spend that on Cryptsy. And of course we could have tried to keep it listed on Bittrex by eating up the walls but.... we would just face the exact same problem again, at a later time. It's better it happened now.

Bleutrade is the only idea actually. Litedoge is already listed on Cryptopia and Yobit, although I don't see much action there. If we want a new exchange that works, Bleutrade is the one. The big ones are not going to consider listing it and there are some smaller ones that are just too small to trade decently or be functional.

The only problem I see with Bleutrade is the one I mentioned above: price can be stuck at really low levels, below one satoshi. We have to be careful with this.

I would prefer to utilize the exchanges already listing the coin and, if we have to do a campaign or actually raise a fund and pay for something, I believe it has to be focused in community growth as well as growing the base of people using the coin for some reason. This would bring volume and volume would bring an enlistment to a larger exchange.
Allcoin are closed forever how i understand,right?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:56:02 AM

Allcoin are closed forever how i understand,right?

I am afraid this is true
Although I prefer decentralization, you are much safer with bigger and longer established exchanges. There are others, similar to Allcoin, that I didn't even mentioned because they don't have the volume to decently support transactions. Plus the facts that their support is lacking and you have no idea for how long they will exist.

When I have an issue with a transaction, I want their support staff to get back to me within a few hours, not weeks after submitting my request. Some don't even bother to respond, like coins-e.com - they just don't give a damn!

Edit: Now that I remember it, Cryptsy has the exact same issue. I have open tickets for lost deposits and coins missing from my account for months, some go back in January!
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:43:19 PM

hey
i have 1/10 generated but not accepted
i have often this issue, each time i have to all delete and re download the chain but its boring and very long
someone advised me to sync the internet time but that dont solve the issue
is someone would have a solution?
or at least how i could save the chain for save time?
thanks
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 06:57:16 PM

hey
i have often this issue, each time i have to all delete and re download the chain but its boring and very long
thanks

there are two reasons this may be happening, besides syncing time:
1. slow internet connection and
2. poor performance of the computer running the wallet

in both cases, someone else manages to solve the block just a split second before you do, so your solution gets invalidated

I had the same issue on a slow machine before, a workaround was to shut down and restart the wallet every 10-12 hours

Right now, I get a "not accepted" block for every 10 accepted ones in average. If I push the machine to its limits, the ratio gets worse to 1 per 5.

As for redownloading chain, see the OP to download the bootstrap file, this can speed up the process. We may have to make a new one though as it is already a few days old.
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:12:31 AM

Hey, anyone know how to make a decent conf. file?
Every time, my wallet gets closed, I have no nodes.
I have to add nodes manually in rpc. Then, if wallet
gets closed. I have to add nodes manually again.
I could just add the nodes in note pad, then put in
roaming app data folder. But does not seem to work that way.
If someone make a decent conf. file that works, i will give them
500k Lite Doge. then put it on the OP also, so others can use it.
I get the nodes from presstab's block explorer.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/nodes.php

Peace, Dennis

P.S. I will check out Yobit for the coin giveaway, I have a few I could add there as well!

ctgiant

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:27:53 AM

Hey, anyone know how to make a decent conf. file?
Every time, my wallet gets closed, I have no nodes.
I have to add nodes manually in rpc. Then, if wallet
gets closed. I have to add nodes manually again.
I could just add the nodes in note pad, then put in
roaming app data folder. But does not seem to work that way.
If someone make a decent conf. file that works, i will give them
500k Lite Doge. then put it on the OP also, so others can use it.
I get the nodes from presstab's block explorer.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/nodes.php

Peace, Dennis

P.S. I will check out Yobit for the coin giveaway, I have a few I could add there as well!

Dennis - Here is a conf file with many addnodes taken from my block explorer a few months ago.  It gets my local QT wallet 20-40 connections.  Name it litedoge.conf (lowercase) and put it in the AppData folder.

http://pastebin.com/wfdjASQD

Hope this helps you and anyone else who might be having issues.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
ctgiant

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:33:21 AM

Great news guys...we now have official raspberry pi wallets (thanks to Fuzzbawls)!

These wallets were built using a Raspberry Pi2 and have been tested on both Raspbian Wheezy and Raspbian Jessie.  They should run on the regular Raspberry Pi Model B+ as well but have not been tested on that platform.

Here are the download links:
Daemon: https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads/litedoged-daemon-RaspberryPi-v3.2.1.1.tar.gz
Daemon's Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/583f34ca3ef664a59dc48055ef2af2a539b2aad49e3cd2fe3fb404827ea9685a/analysis/1447993715/

QT Wallet: https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads/Litedoge-Qt-RaspberryPi-v3.2.1.1.tar.gz
QT Wallet's Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/f642c058a4632b67fbab87a6fdb067f1f5b39a6b1b5b47d3ddc50902aa79bbf0/analysis/1447993936/

heavensopen - Please add to the OP when you get a chance.

heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:07:36 AM

Great news guys...we now have official raspberry pi wallets (thanks to Fuzzbawls)!

These wallets were built using a Raspberry Pi2 and have been tested on both Raspbian Wheezy and Raspbian Jessie.  They should run on the regular Raspberry Pi Model B+ as well but have not been tested on that platform.

Daemon: https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads/litedoged-daemon-RaspberryPi-v3.2.1.1.tar.gz
Daemon's Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/583f34ca3ef664a59dc48055ef2af2a539b2aad49e3cd2fe3fb404827ea9685a/analysis/1447993715/

QT Wallet: https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads/Litedoge-Qt-RaspberryPi-v3.2.1.1.tar.gz
QT Wallet's Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/f642c058a4632b67fbab87a6fdb067f1f5b39a6b1b5b47d3ddc50902aa79bbf0/analysis/1447993936/

That's GREAT news ctgiant!  Don't you also have a working wallet for the ODroid?  It costs about the same and is faster than the RaspberryPi 2...
ctgiant

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 06:11:44 AM

That's GREAT news ctgiant!  Don't you also have a working wallet for the ODroid?  It costs about the same and is faster than the RaspberryPi 2...

I do.  I'm working on a static build instead of an image though to make the download size more reasonable.  That and people can just add it to their existing ODroid Ubuntu OS if they are already using one.

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:10:58 AM

hey
thanks

there are two reasons this may be happening, besides syncing time:
1. slow internet connection and
2. poor performance of the computer running the wallet

in both cases, someone else manages to solve the block just a split second before you do, so your solution gets invalidated

I had the same issue on a slow machine before, a workaround was to shut down and restart the wallet every 10-12 hours

Right now, I get a "not accepted" block for every 10 accepted ones in average. If I push the machine to its limits, the ratio gets worse to 1 per 5.

As for redownloading chain, see the OP to download the bootstrap file, this can speed up the process. We may have to make a new one though as it is already a few days old.

yes its my pc who sucks, i have 4 wallet running + an other program
i gonna test ur trick, close and reopen wallet twice by day

thanks
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:46:55 PM

Great news indeed!
I will put them asap

and... I have a Pi B+ currently sitting and waiting for miners I have ordered, so I will probably test it on there too!
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:40:01 AM

... LiteDoge such fun ...

@litedoge, please contact Mr_Sheesh on IRC so we can update the website, etc.  Crunck has made it clear he wants no part of it.  We (the dev team) need access to litedoge.org and anything else you no longer want to support.  Thank you.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1356

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:47:39 AM

What happened to LiteDoge exchanges? I tried going to the Bittrex exchange site, but it looks like they have removed the LDOGE to BTC market. All I get is a message stating that the Page could not be found. Any hints? Also, I've checked Coinmarketcap, but on the markets list there is 0% volume trading on all of them. Is this coin dead already?  Huh

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ctgiant

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:15:01 AM

What happened to LiteDoge exchanges? I tried going to the Bittrex exchange site, but it looks like they have removed the LDOGE to BTC market. All I get is a message stating that the Page could not be found. Any hints? Also, I've checked Coinmarketcap, but on the markets list there is 0% volume trading on all of them. Is this coin dead already?  Huh

LDOGE is currently trading on Yobit and Cryptopia.  It's a shame that bittrex delisted due to inactivity, but that is because most are staking the coin right now.  It has currently been raising in difficulty to the highest level of difficulty that it has ever been at.  Fewer are selling and instead staking.  Bittrex does not like that because they make less money off of people holding their coins rather then selling.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: