Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:54:57 PM

WTF just happened  Huh Huh Huh

The amount of time and money I've invested - its just too much for me.

I hope there is a special place in hell for the people who have caused this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:58:15 PM

I blame MinerFTW for this. Angry
The new wallet worked fine. why did you have to make all this drama.
I even created a fucking masternode on my server and made more than a million coins with it.
Now i have to dump it because you 2 pieces of shit couldn't get along.
MinerFTW who the fuck asked you to tell people not to update and keep telling people that the dev was fucking up the wallet?
I have lost 3 btc now because of you.
If you kept your fucking mouth shut it would have pumped. and i was one of the people who was gonna effing push it.
And there was nothing for you to bitch about since it fucking worked.

I bet you if MinerFTW didn't do what he did the past few days, ldoge would have been at 15 satoshi right now.

too late now though. i will sell at 1 sat.

(rant over.)

Like I said, I tried to create a masternode and the wallet immediately crashed on me.  I haven't fucked with it since.  I know other people in the thread were complaining as were.  If we look back to the mess with the forking issues a long time ago, clearly Aquitas was clueless and MinerFTW was the one who knew what he was talking about.  So, I take the word of MinerFTW and all the people in the thread who said the new wallet was fucked up.

Nothing wrong with a pump, but endlessly pump and dumping shitcoins is the reason alts are in the state they are in.  I still have all my coins and am staking on the old client, so obviously I hope LDOGE doesn't die here, but even if it does good on MinerFTW for not sitting by and watching it happen.  He could have kept his mouth shut and dumped into the pump if he was just worried about profit as you and Aquitas seem to be.

i have my coins also still and buying  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:01:47 PM

I had around 108 Million coins on my wallet before MinerFTW shut the nodes down and made it offline. When I updated to new wallet as asked by original developer, the wallet never synced and I changed many settings (add .conf file, bootstrap etc, I never deleted wallet file), now I see I have no coins left on my wallet? !!!! All my 108 Million coins are gone now. I do not know if I clicked Dark Send by mistake, but the wallet was never synced on the first hand. I am confused how those coins could be lost. Maybe somebody stole it? I tried opening the old wallet and thought the coins would appear although the wallet would appear offline due to nodes shut down. To my surprise, even with old wallet shows zero coins on the wallet. Can someone help me to recover the coins? btw the new wallet never syncs.. it stays "6 weeks behind"
Honourablequest

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:06:41 PM

I had around 108 Million coins on my wallet before MinerFTW shut the nodes down and made it offline. When I updated to new wallet as asked by original developer, the wallet never synced and I changed many settings (add .conf file, bootstrap etc, I never deleted wallet file), now I see I have no coins left on my wallet? !!!! All my 108 Million coins are gone now. I do not know if I clicked Dark Send by mistake, but the wallet was never synced on the first hand. I am confused how those coins could be lost. Maybe somebody stole it? I tried opening the old wallet and thought the coins would appear although the wallet would appear offline due to nodes shut down. To my surprise, even with old wallet shows zero coins on the wallet. Can someone help me to recover the coins? btw the new wallet never syncs.. it stays "6 weeks behind"

This might help:

on new wallet config add:

addnode=ldoge.vegetapools.com
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:07:02 PM

I even created a fucking masternode on my server and made more than a million coins with it.
MinerFTW who the fuck asked you to tell people not to update and keep telling people that the dev was fucking up the wallet?
If you kept your fucking mouth shut it would have pumped. and i was one of the people who was gonna effing push it.

I bet you if MinerFTW didn't do what he did the past few days, ldoge would have been at 15 satoshi right now.

(rant over.)

Like I said, I tried to create a masternode and the wallet immediately crashed on me.  I haven't fucked with it since.  I know other people in the thread were complaining as were.  If we look back to the mess with the forking issues a long time ago, clearly Aquitas was clueless and MinerFTW was the one who knew what he was talking about.  So, I take the word of MinerFTW and all the people in the thread who said the new wallet was fucked up.

Nothing wrong with a pump, but endlessly pump and dumping shitcoins is the reason alts are in the state they are in.  I still have all my coins and am staking on the old client, so obviously I hope LDOGE doesn't die here, but even if it does good on MinerFTW for not sitting by and watching it happen.  He could have kept his mouth shut and dumped into the pump if he was just worried about profit as you and Aquitas seem to be.

...and what's your point MinerFTW? You helped crash the coin and then you go buy it - was that your strategy all along?
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:11:18 PM

game over guys... dev is a kid.  Cry 
now 2.4935 buywall at 1 sat
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 07:24:17 PM

game over guys... dev is a kid.  Cry 
now 2.4935 buywall at 1 sat

call me a bagholder or whatever you want, I am buying the shit out of it

it ain't worth 1 satoshi and we all know it
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:25:10 PM

New wallet works great , nothing wrong with it.

Setting up masternode also works.

I just think most people do the same mistake i did when first trying...

when typing masternode genkey in console a privkey is generated , this is NOT an address to send your ldoge to.

An address should have been created , look for it in "much received", or type  getaccountaddress 0 in console.

I realised this when looking at the masternode tutorial for darkcoin...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678191.0

aquitasIJ  - You did great job with the latest wallet, hope to see you back soon.   Cool

This puppy isnt dead yet!
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:27:11 PM

LiteDoge Community                               aquitasIJ
elizabethcrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:27:58 PM

How can the community "Take over"?>
marcuszz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:31:20 PM

Can someone upload in site like dropbox an updated blockchain??

it is extremely slow to sync
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:34:08 PM

How can the community "Take over"?>

It has to take over.  The original dev abandoned the coin.  He quit.  Not the community.
aquitasIJ

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:35:52 PM

when typing masternode genkey in console a privkey is generated , this is NOT an address to send your ldoge to.

An address should have been created , look for it in "much received", or type  getaccountaddress 0 in console.

aquitasIJ  - You did great job with the latest wallet, hope to see you back soon.   Cool

exactly the new wallet worked great. and masternodes with it work great.
however i quit not because of the wallet(it worked perfectly)
i quit because minerftw and his followers kept saying shit about me in irc, over and over again for the past few days. and no one defended me at all.
so i quit.
i am not coming back
see how good he does you. he calls me incompetent , but he is the one that is incompetent. and you will see.

AND HE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT FIXED THE OLD WALLET. i was the one that fixed that. all he did was make a node.

you guys lost a great developer today. and i am never coming back. Smiley
why? because no one defended me when he kept saying the bullshit over and over.
and also you believed him and you crashed the price from 6 sat to 2 sat and you make 30 btc in sell walls between 3 and 5 sat. when the wallet was working great. it was just him saying bullshit that i am not a good developer and that i am incompetent and things like that. people just sat there and listened and if anyone said anything it was saying that they agree with him and that i should stop "fucking up the wallet"
who does he think he is? adding features to the wallet is not fucking up the wallet. especially when they work fine.

i just logged in to tell you this.
bye. (not coming back to litedoge.)
watsdadeal

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:48:59 PM

i quit because minerftw and his followers kept saying shit about me in irc, over and over again for the past few days. and no one defended me at all.
so i quit.
i am not coming back
see how good he does you. he calls me incompetent , but he is the one that is incompetent. and you will see.

AND HE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT FIXED THE OLD WALLET. i was the one that fixed that. all he did was make a node.

and also you believed him and you crashed the price from 6 sat to 2 sat and you make 30 btc in sell walls between 3 and 5 sat. when the wallet was working great. it was just him saying bullshit that i am not a good developer and that i am incompetent and things like that. people just sat there and listened and if anyone said anything it was saying that they agree with him and that i should stop "fucking up the wallet"
who does he think he is? adding features to the wallet is not fucking up the wallet. especially when they work fine.

kiss my ass.. freaking coward you are. Great developer? Lazy scammer. You were never active from the beginning. Had you been a genuine developer the coin would have grown. Shame on you. Now GTFO
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 08:54:42 PM

(rant over.)

I didn't have much spare BTC on trex but I picked up another 8.5 million at 1 satoshi.  My crypto portfolio is not exactly the healthiest it's ever been, but if I can free up some BTC, I'll gladly buy more.  The only way I lose is if it dies and goes to 0 basically!

...and what's your point MinerFTW? You helped crash the coin and then you go buy it - was that your strategy all along?

No one told you or anyone else to sell, and Aquitas crashed the coin by acting like a child who couldn't take advice or listen to people more knowledgeable than him.  Not saying Aquitas didn't but in any work on the update, but his main concerns were masternodes, reducing inflation, and pumping the price.  With a lead dev like that, LDOGE was going nowhere and alts as a whole are better off with less devs like him.  MinerFTW isn't some big guy with a master plan to crash this coin with no survivors.

Can someone upload in site like dropbox an updated blockchain??

it is extremely slow to sync

I can do that, or I have the bootstrap that Aquitas had posted.

Did you try the old client?  No reason to use the updated one unless you want to donate coins to the few masternodes.

I agree - I lost over 6btc excluding my website hosting & time costs etc.

Many people including myself have contributed a lot to this coin - it is a criminal act what AquitaIJ has done - goes against all that crypto stands for.

I hope you didn't dump.  You have put a lot into this coin and was hoping you'd be sticking around.  No reason to panic yet.  LDOGE isn't dead, we just need a new lead dev.
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:57:41 PM

In.

Not to this coin.

But to this thread.

This thread is on the way to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Signature for sale by owner
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:04:22 PM

Obviously I don't know what happened besides whats posted on BCT, but I remember MinerFTW pointing out the flaws in the code that had to do with the smoothly reducing block reward taken from SpreadCoin and you seemed dead set on not listening to him.  When LDOGE was finally fixed, it had a flat 30k reward so I assume that code was ripped out.  So he told you what needed to be done to fix it, you just did the actual coding.  So technically true, but not you or anyone else would have even known to look there if it wasn't for his input.
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:16:45 PM

so i quit.
i am not coming back

Dude, I dont know what is your problem with other users, but, I bought YOUR coin....now you quit and price fall BECAUSE YOU QUIT. This is your fault... people is losing money because YOU quit... can you understand that?Huh?

if you have a problem with minerftw I DONT CARE!... bacause is not my problem, you made this coin I bought it because I trust you but you are WORST DEV EVER.

Please, shut up and go to hell.

Bye!  Angry
aquitasIJ

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:18:46 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 09:30:36 PM by aquitasIJ

Obviously I don't know what happened besides whats posted on BCT, but I remember MinerFTW pointing out the flaws in the code that had to do with the smoothly reducing block reward taken from SpreadCoin and you seemed dead set on not listening to him.  When LDOGE was finally fixed, it had a flat 30k reward so I assume that code was ripped out.  So he told you what needed to be done to fix it, you just did the actual coding.  So technically true, but not you or anyone else would have even known to look there if it wasn't for his input.
actually minerftw thought changing the whole pos reward to nsubsidy = 10k and putting the (yes pow was over)pow reward nsubsidy as 1 number was the solution
without putting if statements for hard fork

which would have effed up the chain for good.
i laughed at his suggestion. then did the hard fork to change pos reward with a hard fork.
you can ask him to show the PM logs also to show his incompetence also.

when he was gonna get the reward for "fixing" the wallet i said nothing because i thought he was only gonne get like 1 or 2 million coins so i said why not. i didn't know that he was gonna get 100 million coins lol.

anyway that doesn't matter now.

he kept constantly calling me an idiot and telling people not to update their wallet in irc. and people there agreeds with him when he kept calling me names and said i was effing up the wallet and a bunch of other bullshit he kept saying. and no one defended me. so i quit and you guys can rot.

also even when he was banned from #litedoge, he got someone who was oped in it to reroute it to another channel and then steal the channel and put it back where the guy who stole it is the founder of the channel so he was able to come back to the channel and keep saying the rubbish about me.
really horrible stuff.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:24:04 PM

From the outside this looks fucking ridiculous, arguing over a an IRC row WTF

Grow up and get a pair FFS

Anyway on another note, i've just bought in, now what can I do to help ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: