Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
Josevv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:27:59 PM

AND HE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT FIXED THE OLD WALLET. i was the one that fixed that. all he did was make a node.

Obviously I don't know what happened besides whats posted on BCT, but I remember MinerFTW pointing out the flaws in the code that had to do with the smoothly reducing block reward taken from SpreadCoin and you seemed dead set on not listening to him.  When LDOGE was finally fixed, it had a flat 30k reward so I assume that code was ripped out.  So he told you what needed to be done to fix it, you just did the actual coding.  So technically true, but not you or anyone else would have even known to look there if it wasn't for his input.
actually minerftw thought changing the whole pos reward to nsubsidy = 10k and putting the (yes pow was over)pow reward nsubsidy as 1 number was the solution
without putting if statements for hard fork

which would have effed up the chain for good.
i laughed at his suggestion. then did the hard fork to change pos reward with a hard fork.
you can ask him to show the PM logs also to show his incompetence also.

when he was gonna get the reward for "fixing" the wallet i said nothing because i thought he was only gonne get like 1 or 2 million coins so i said why not. i didn't know that he was gonna get 100 million coins lol.

anyway that doesn't matter now.

he kept constantly calling me an idiot and telling people not to update their wallet in irc. and people there agreeds with him when he kept calling me names and said i was effing up the wallet and a bunch of other bullshit he kept saying. and no one defended me. so i quit and you guys can rot.

Mineftw did a lot of work when this coin was dying, you was a lot of months disappeared and a some people like minerftw, peterventer, etc, did a lot of work... PRICE IS FALLLING BECAUSE YOU CLOSE THE OLD ANN. Minerftw can quit if he want because is not his coin, is YOUR coin!!!!! we dont care your problem with minerftw....please shut up, and let people like minerftw and other doing his work, I am sure we will see +10sat in the future WITHOUT your help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:33:07 PM

i quit because minerftw and his followers kept saying shit about me in irc, over and over again for the past few days. and no one defended me at all.
so i quit.
i am not coming back
see how good he does you. he calls me incompetent , but he is the one that is incompetent. and you will see.

AND HE WAS NOT THE ONE THAT FIXED THE OLD WALLET. i was the one that fixed that. all he did was make a node.

you guys lost a great developer today. and i am never coming back. Smiley
why? because no one defended me when he kept saying the bullshit over and over.
and also you believed him and you crashed the price from 6 sat to 2 sat and you make 30 btc in sell walls between 3 and 5 sat. when the wallet was working great. it was just him saying bullshit that i am not a good developer and that i am incompetent and things like that. people just sat there and listened and if anyone said anything it was saying that they agree with him and that i should stop "fucking up the wallet"
who does he think he is? adding features to the wallet is not fucking up the wallet. especially when they work fine.

i just logged in to tell you this.
bye. (not coming back to litedoge.)
Listen closely aquitasIJ...
I lost a lot of BTC today because of your illegal actions.
I've never used the irc chat so I don’t know what your little kindergarten fight with MinerFTW was about, but it’s got nothing to do with me or the rest of the community who have been working to make this coin a success.
The only person who won out of this was MinerFTW and his friends, so who did you hurt?  – the people who have been supporting you and this coin.
aquitasIJ

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:40:09 PM

i hope it goes to 0 so he can't even sell.
lets see how good he does, when he can't even make an if statement.
Josevv

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:41:14 PM

Oh thanks....

Please ban this guy-.......
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:44:05 PM

From the outside this looks fucking ridiculous, arguing over a an IRC row WTF

Grow and get a pair FFS

Anyway on another note, i've just bought in, now what can I do to help ?

Finding someone to take on the mantle of lead developer would be the most pressing matter.

So does anyone take over?

The original DOGE was never about tech but about community. So man up, leave the haters behind and make LDOGE a great coin. Period!

If you build it they will come.

Exactly.  LDOGE was slowly cracking through sell walls and slowly building momentum for months without masternodes.  The old client ran fine and was perfectly stable, and still is!  We didn't even need a lead developer to spend much time on technical stuff, because it was solid as is.  LDOGE just needed more community building.

Obviously I don't know what happened besides whats posted on BCT, but I remember MinerFTW pointing out the flaws in the code that had to do with the smoothly reducing block reward taken from SpreadCoin and you seemed dead set on not listening to him.  When LDOGE was finally fixed, it had a flat 30k reward so I assume that code was ripped out.  So he told you what needed to be done to fix it, you just did the actual coding.  So technically true, but not you or anyone else would have even known to look there if it wasn't for his input.
actually minerftw thought changing the whole pos reward to nsubsidy = 10k and putting the (yes pow was over)pow reward nsubsidy as 1 number was the solution
without putting if statements for hard fork

which would have effed up the chain for good.
i laughed at his suggestion. then did the hard fork to change pos reward with a hard fork.
you can ask him to show the PM logs also to show his incompetence also.

when he was gonna get the reward for "fixing" the wallet i said nothing because i thought he was only gonne get like 1 or 2 million coins so i said why not. i didn't know that he was gonna get 100 million coins lol.

anyway that doesn't matter now.

he kept constantly calling me an idiot and telling people not to update their wallet in irc. and people there agreeds with him when he kept calling me names and said i was effing up the wallet and a bunch of other bullshit he kept saying. and no one defended me. so i quit and you guys can rot.

Mineftw did a lot of work when this coin was dying, you was a lot of months disappeared and a some people like minerftw, peterventer, etc, did a lot of work... PRICE IS FALLLING BECAUSE YOU CLOSE THE OLD ANN. Minerftw can quit if he want because is not his coin, is YOUR coin!!!!! we dont care your problem with minerftw....please shut up, and let people like minerftw and other doing his work, I am sure we will see +10sat in the future WITHOUT your help.

How did you know the subsidy was the issue with the forking in the first place?  All I remember you doing is insisting the client was fine, it was all about checkpoints, blah blah til you couldn't ignore it any longer.  Even if MinerFTW's original fix wasn't the correct solution, my original point still stands.  You wouldn't have even known about it unless he pointed it out to you.

And Josevv is right.  There are a lot of people who don't give a shit about what happens in IRC.  There are a lot of people who use BCT to communicate with the community about a coin.  The other day MinerFTW shut off the checkpoint node because he was upset with you.  In the end, he thought better of it because he didn't want to fuck over the people still here.  You quit, changed the title of the thread, and locked it, knowing damn well it would create a panic.  You walked away from your coin and fucked everyone over because a handful of people were saying mean things to you in IRC.
CryptoChaser

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:45:48 PM

...and what's your point MinerFTW? You helped crash the coin and then you go buy it - was that your strategy all along?

No one told you or anyone else to sell, and Aquitas crashed the coin by acting like a child who couldn't take advice or listen to people more knowledgeable than him.  Not saying Aquitas didn't but in any work on the update, but his main concerns were masternodes, reducing inflation, and pumping the price.  With a lead dev like that, LDOGE was going nowhere and alts as a whole are better off with less devs like him.  MinerFTW isn't some big guy with a master plan to crash this coin with no survivors.

No one told you to go to the toilet either... put a sock in it - you're kissing MinerFTW's ass like you are the same person (is this your other acc MinerFTW?).  I agree with you that aquitasIJ crashed the coin, but MinerFTW helped him over the edge. You don't need to have a "master plan" to crash a coin - you just need to be a dick.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:46:30 PM

Why would he need to make a statement?  He isn't the dev of the coin, as you have said yourself.  You were, and you said you were leaving so peace!
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:47:17 PM

Dude I don't know you, but that's not a very mature attitude to have.

I presume at some point in time you were an alt coin enthusiast, and a believer in the coin you started, nothing should really have changed, people row in all parts of life, it's just what it is.

I think you should reconsider your position, and bring the coin you started to a positive future.

Failing that then I at least think you need to hand the reigns over to the community, I appreciate you have an issue with one dude, but please don't take it out on the rest of the people that have supported YOU in this project.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:49:14 PM

...and what's your point MinerFTW? You helped crash the coin and then you go buy it - was that your strategy all along?

No one told you or anyone else to sell, and Aquitas crashed the coin by acting like a child who couldn't take advice or listen to people more knowledgeable than him.  Not saying Aquitas didn't but in any work on the update, but his main concerns were masternodes, reducing inflation, and pumping the price.  With a lead dev like that, LDOGE was going nowhere and alts as a whole are better off with less devs like him.  MinerFTW isn't some big guy with a master plan to crash this coin with no survivors.

No one told you to go to the toilet either... put a sock in it - you're kissing MinerFTW's ass like you are the same person (is this your other acc MinerFTW?).  I agree with you that aquitasIJ crashed the coin, but MinerFTW helped him over the edge. You don't need to have a "master plan" to crash a coin - you just need to be a dick.

Yes, this is MinerFTW on his SockPuppetAccount, and I love him so much I'm not kissing his ass, I'm sucking his dick.  Yoga does wonders for your flexibility.
aquitasIJ

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:50:36 PM

And Josevv is right.  There are a lot of people who don't give a shit about what happens in IRC.  There are a lot of people who use BCT to communicate with the community about a coin.  The other day MinerFTW shut off the checkpoint node because he was upset with you.  In the end, he thought better of it because he didn't want to fuck over the people still here.  You quit, changed the title of the thread, and locked it, knowing damn well it would create a panic.  You walked away from your coin and fucked everyone over because a handful of people were saying mean things to you in IRC.
there were more than 80 people in the litedoge irc channel, NO ONE defended me. They only listened to him and agreed with him. and as he kept repeating it more and more people starting saying those things.

so if you guys hated me so much, then i don't want to be your dev! simple as that!
why work on a coin where its holders hate you and say such bad things about you.
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:52:10 PM

i quit because minerftw and his followers kept saying shit about me in irc, over and over again for the past few days. and no one defended me at all.
so i quit.
i am not coming back
see how good he does you. he calls me incompetent , but he is the one that is incompetent. and you will see.

you guys lost a great developer today. and i am never coming back. Smiley
why? because no one defended me when he kept saying the bullshit over and over.
and also you believed him and you crashed the price from 6 sat to 2 sat and you make 30 btc in sell walls between 3 and 5 sat. when the wallet was working great. it was just him saying bullshit that i am not a good developer and that i am incompetent and things like that. people just sat there and listened and if anyone said anything it was saying that they agree with him and that i should stop "fucking up the wallet"
who does he think he is? adding features to the wallet is not fucking up the wallet. especially when they work fine.

i just logged in to tell you this.
bye. (not coming back to litedoge.)
Listen closely aquitasIJ...
I lost a lot of BTC today because of your illegal actions.
I've never used the irc chat so I don’t know what your little kindergarten fight with MinerFTW was about, but it’s got nothing to do with me or the rest of the community who have been working to make this coin a success.
The only person who won out of this was MinerFTW and his friends, so who did you hurt?  – the people who have been supporting you and this coin.

Guys, I don't see anyone winning here
In fact, we all lost, time, efforts and money IF we let this coin down.

The only reason this thread exists is that aquitasIJ decided to quit and, worst of all lock the old thread. This is a fact. And a new thread had to be created, otherwise these voices wouldn't be able to be heard.

Anyway, the point isn't if he wants to come back or not, nor it is if "MinerFTW and his friends" will run the coin from now on. Nobody is going to run this coin, not as he owns the fucking thing, we will run it together, unless you don't want to. Everything else is is bullshit. We all have important things to do but we are willing to put a little effort to keep this coin alive. If aquitasIJ can't (or doesn't want to) support this coin, someone has to, because i ain't dead, it is far from being dead with 15BTC daily volume at 1 or 2 frigging satoshies!
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:54:59 PM

there were more than 80 people in the litedoge irc channel, NO ONE defended me. They only listened to him and agreed with him. and as he kept repeating it more and more people starting saying those things.

so if you guys hated me so much, then i don't want to be your dev! simple as that!
why work on a coin where its holders hate you and say such bad things about you.

Please tell me, how old are you?
Because you behave like a 12yo spoiled brat.
Do you understand that there were people who believed in this coin and invested in it? Do you realize that the money they put in may be missing from somewhere else, something that was important maybe?

Do you realize that nobody gives a shit if you have a personal problem with user A or user B?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:57:00 PM

Where is this IRC channel ? I want to pop in Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:57:59 PM

So because of a dispute between kids in the playground, we are all fucked
one like the other you behave like spoiled children and everyone lost his time and money
I never criticized your dev work but you are really asshole for fucking everyone involved in this coin
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 09:58:55 PM

Where is this IRC channel ? I want to pop in Wink

https://kiwiirc.com/client
channel is #Litedoge
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:01:09 PM

So because of a dispute between kids in the playground, we are all fucked
one like the other you behave like spoiled children and everyone lost his time and money
I never criticized your dev work but you are really asshole for fucking everyone involved in this coin

This is exactly what happened. And I warned him that is happening, in the old thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985182.msg11505021#msg11505021
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:01:18 PM

Who owns this http://www.litedoge.org ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:01:41 PM

RIP LiteDoge bagholders

are you selling?
because if you do, I am interested to buy
CryptoChaser

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:01:55 PM

Yes, this is MinerFTW on his SockPuppetAccount, and I love him so much I'm not kissing his ass, I'm sucking his dick.  Yoga does wonders for your flexibility.

LOL, at least you still got your humour! You win this round.
Josevv

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:10:31 PM

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: