Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125151 times)
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

And Josevv is right.  There are a lot of people who don't give a shit about what happens in IRC.  There are a lot of people who use BCT to communicate with the community about a coin.  The other day MinerFTW shut off the checkpoint node because he was upset with you.  In the end, he thought better of it because he didn't want to fuck over the people still here.  You quit, changed the title of the thread, and locked it, knowing damn well it would create a panic.  You walked away from your coin and fucked everyone over because a handful of people were saying mean things to you in IRC.
there were more than 80 people in the litedoge irc channel, NO ONE defended me. They only listened to him and agreed with him. and as he kept repeating it more and more people starting saying those things.

so if you guys hated me so much, then i don't want to be your dev! simple as that!
why work on a coin where its holders hate you and say such bad things about you.

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY

No one gets banned here
Everyone has the right to talk
If he talks bullshit, he just gets laughed at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:15:38 PM

Who owns this http://www.litedoge.org ?

The user litedoge I believe.  Hope he hasn't dumped.

The only reason this thread exists is that aquitasIJ decided to quit and, worst of all lock the old thread. This is a fact. And a new thread had to be created, otherwise these voices wouldn't be able to be heard.

Anyway, the point isn't if he wants to come back or not, nor it is if "MinerFTW and his friends" will run the coin from now on. Nobody is going to run this coin, not as he owns the fucking thing, we will run it together, unless you don't want to. Everything else is is bullshit. We all have important things to do but we are willing to put a little effort to keep this coin alive. If aquitasIJ can't (or doesn't want to) support this coin, someone has to, because i ain't dead, it is far from being dead with 15BTC daily volume at 1 or 2 frigging satoshies!

We all need to use the old client as without a devoted lead dev with technical skills, the coin doesn't need the plethora of headaches that the new masternode client is sure to come with.  MinerFTW is still running the checkpoint server correct?  We wouldn't even need a lead developer who is all that skilled technically as the network was stable before.  We just need someone to take on the title basically and be the guy to communicate with exchanges and basic shit.  If LDOGE needs any upgrades in the future, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:18:18 PM

I'm happy to communicate on behalf of the community but I'm not capable enough of being a Dev

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:18:38 PM

The only reason this thread exists is that aquitasIJ decided to quit and, worst of all lock the old thread. This is a fact. And a new thread had to be created, otherwise these voices wouldn't be able to be heard.

Anyway, the point isn't if he wants to come back or not, nor it is if "MinerFTW and his friends" will run the coin from now on. Nobody is going to run this coin, not as he owns the fucking thing, we will run it together, unless you don't want to. Everything else is is bullshit. We all have important things to do but we are willing to put a little effort to keep this coin alive. If aquitasIJ can't (or doesn't want to) support this coin, someone has to, because i ain't dead, it is far from being dead with 15BTC daily volume at 1 or 2 frigging satoshies!

We all need to use the old client as without a devoted lead dev with technical skills, the coin doesn't need the plethora of headaches that the new masternode client is sure to come with.  MinerFTW is still running the checkpoint server correct?  We wouldn't even need a lead developer who is all that skilled technically as the network was stable before.  We just need someone to take on the title basically and be the guy to communicate with exchanges and basic shit.  If LDOGE needs any upgrades in the future, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I actually created this thread so we could all gather and be able to communicate.
Yes, it is better to run the old client for now, checkpoint is good. We can't trust the latest wallet with all the bells and whistles because changes were made to the checkpoint server it connects to.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:24:09 PM

Yes all is running. explorers also. turned those back on yesterday like i posted there

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:24:43 PM

I'll help with the community takeover. What can I do to help?
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:48:55 PM

I am sorry, but it you blame any one of the devs because your of your lost investments, you should think again.

You don't lose, unless you sell. Look at the litedoge community. In the short time I am active here, i can write 2 NEW novels. Yet I did not sell. Got over 50M in my 1 satoshi buy order and yes I am investing new money.

LiteDoge was once 1 Satoshi with an enormous sell well. Because of the steady development in new explorers, sites and services the price rose. Trust was there (remember we killed a 4 BTC sell wall in just 1 day???

I am not chosing sides, because both devs are wrong, but I can't decide which one is more at fault.

As a community we have to chose and honestly there is only 1 real option. MinerFTW to take it up.  He holds many coins and has an incentive for us.

Then we can discuss with him how we handle the changes for high stake reward. Else we find a new developer and give him/her an incentive.

Donation address: 154
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:56:07 PM

Let me refrase that. After all simple people in this community did, simple (no dev's) people doing amazing thing just because they believe in the coin.

Sellling at 1 satoshi is... like scamming yourself? Sorry to repeat, but it is the truth.

Krusty

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:57:54 PM

Selling at one sat is means its dead.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:59:55 PM

Yes Krusty, or should I say Kid dev Aquitas?

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:00:52 PM

Selling at 1 satoshi means I am buying
several others too
C'mon, get me a 5th and 6th wallet between the top 30
maybe top 20 too? :-)
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:04:13 PM

I think we all should completely ignore Aquitas, lets not antagonise an all ready volatile situation.

He has quit now let's just continue with out him, and then we will see who the better man is...

I was once told this:

Never argue with an idiot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:06:28 PM

I think we all should completely ignore Aquitas, lets not antagonise an all ready volatile situation.

He has quit now let's just continue with out him, and then we will see who the better man is...

I was once told this:

Never argue with an idiot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience !

You are absolutely right
Things will get back to normal pretty soon.... let's take advantage of the opportunities given
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:08:40 PM

there were more than 80 people in the litedoge irc channel, NO ONE defended me. They only listened to him and agreed with him. and as he kept repeating it more and more people starting saying those things.

so if you guys hated me so much, then i don't want to be your dev! simple as that!
why work on a coin where its holders hate you and say such bad things about you.

If a few people hated you, it MIGHT not be your fault.

But if the entire channel of 80 people did not defended you, it is time for you to rethink what you have been doing.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:15:12 PM

Selling at 1 satoshi means I am buying
several others too
C'mon, get me a 5th and 6th wallet between the top 30
maybe top 20 too? :-)

That's the spirit Smiley

LiteDoge at 1 Satoshi happened before.

It just means we have to start over again, but we learned something for sure. We can't count on this developer. First he was never online, then he made a crash wallet (mine could not even close..). Luckily the old wallet is still working and we don't have to rely on this kid dev.

Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:24:20 PM

Btw,

http://litedoge.hopto.org/ is not working?

I want to see my new position in the rich list, maybe top 10.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:32:37 PM

Btw,

http://litedoge.hopto.org/ is not working?

I want to see my new position in the rich list, maybe top 10.

DNS resolve issue. its up and running give it little time to resolve Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:36:19 PM

Permanent node is now up and running:

addnode=37.187.99.136

LDOGE Tips welcome : dXrveNvFMcB9jhmYiBYAnZTW4q79T4Lamt

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 11:40:31 PM

Oh, I have a new addy too:
dXDQxBHj6Hu3pPx66vyWdwgw1mj95CZUMP

I was preparing this one to be a masternode but now I'm gonna make it stake!
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:46:33 PM

Hi, LiteDoge Community

LiteDoge has a great community and is a fun coin to play with.

People have made mistakes and there have been misunderstandings.

People have also invested a lot of time and money into it, I know I have.

However, the current model isn’t sustainable – we need everybody on-board as before.

So, I want to propose that we all start over - that we re-launch the coin.

This will also give those guilty dogs an opportunity to make good Wink

If anybody is interested - then pm me what you can contribute ito time & funds and I will draft a plan.

Kind Regards,
Peter

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: