Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125155 times)
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:55:27 AM

I'm only doing what I feel I have to do and I owe nothing to you or anybody else. Period.

That pretty much sums you up - like I said before "it's your way or the highway".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:59:46 AM

I'm only doing what I feel I have to do and I owe nothing to you or anybody else. Period.

That pretty much sums you up - like I said before "it's your way or the highway".

Nope...

I started my reply to your post with the words "I disagree, big time"

This means that I, personally, disagree... I am not allowed to have an opinion myself?

Others may agree, why don't you ask them?
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:08:57 AM

This coin is now run by the community and those who believe in it.
All the community members are welcome to post, speak out their opinion freely and, above all, help

So what is the structure now? Huh who is getting the work done? and why this information is not in the OP

Thx

There is no structure, yet at least. There are members who are working to setup a new website, inform exchanges, setup and maintain nodes and compile a new wallet. I have no idea if rewards are going to be the same or anything else, don't ask me.

For now, the old wallet is running just fine. We are not using the latest one (although I would like the idea to have a couple of masternodes) but for now, we want to keep the blockchain without forks.

A new wallet will be announced at some point but don't ask me when, I am not taking the decisions, I only vote for them
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:27:10 AM

There is no secret plan - gathering information before making any statements is called consultation - something aquitasij and MinerFTW should try before acting.

The problem with continuing on as we are is that the spirit of LiteDoge has been broken - it's not a fun coin any more.

The LiteDoge family has lost money due to this little tiff and it has made everything sour - where is the fun in "fun coin"?

Our donation hero d57heinz is gone and our free official website master has also left amongst others.

SockPuppetAccount are you going to be the new donation hero? are you going to pay for hosting fees?

There is nothing to joke about any more when members aren't happy - visiting this forum is like visiting a hospital.

Where is our motto "leave no doge behind"? 

I disagree, big time
First, consultation means we exchange information and we find solutions by putting the pieces together. Gathering information privately before acting is called intelligence and it is used when you are trying to catch the opponent off-guard. Do you see an opponent or enemy here? Because if you do, you can't call yourself "member of the LiteDoge community".
Second, the spirit of LiteDoge is doing fine, thank you very much. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be here talking and trying to find solutions.
Third, where was the fun in watching people argue for stupid reasons and doing things that were ending up in hurting the coin, the community and people's pockets?
Fourth, anyone can come in and, of course, leave at any time he wishes. We are here because we want to, not because user X is here to pay.
Fifth, some fees might be inevitable but don't try scaring people off. As for hosting fees, there are at least two members in here, crunck and myself, that own and run servers and we can offer hosting for free.

And yes, we honor the motto "leave no doge behind" because we stood up right away and didn't panic to abandon it.

::slowly stands to begin a slow clap::

Well put!

Let me add to this the following
- .org was never a website but more a landing page. Here is our website
http://www.litedoge.info/
- there is also a video  
http://www.litedoge.info/about.php
- and a directory http://www.litedoge.info/directory.php

So yes LiteDoge has more then most of the coins has

The community can help by making a buy floor at 1 satosi. It gives new investors trust in the coin.

And just share it. Share the video on social media etc. contact faucets, dice and webshops for adding litedoge, if they get enough requests they will add it and the directory can grow

Donation address: 154
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:29:42 AM

This coin is now run by the community and those who believe in it.
All the community members are welcome to post, speak out their opinion freely and, above all, help

So what is the structure now? Huh who is getting the work done? and why this information is not in the OP

Thx

There is no structure, yet at least. There are members who are working to setup a new website, inform exchanges, setup and maintain nodes and compile a new wallet. I have no idea if rewards are going to be the same or anything else, don't ask me.

For now, the old wallet is running just fine. We are not using the latest one (although I would like the idea to have a couple of masternodes) but for now, we want to keep the blockchain without forks.

A new wallet will be announced at some point but don't ask me when, I am not taking the decisions, I only vote for them

I will get some masternodes running. I have enough for 4 nodes.
I have a few ideas, but it requires programmers.
I have some ideas that will "pump" money back into this coin without being afraid of money going out again.

Not for pump and dumb, that is not healthy, but a way to maintain a moneyflow into the coin.
This is only for programmers. Not for anyone else.
I have 2-3 projects that can get us going.

I just have the ideas.

goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:00:50 PM

Let's hear the ideas.

I've been against reviving this coin but the community interest may persuade me. I've picked up 10 mil, may do more soon. Let's talk future plans.

Signature for sale by owner
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:38:02 PM

Let's hear the ideas.

I've been against reviving this coin but the community interest may persuade me. I've picked up 10 mil, may do more soon. Let's talk future plans.

reviving this coin= Let's talk future plans.
Right?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
bamrieid

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:50:31 PM

Now I finally sync the new wallet with the master nodes??? after almost 2 days of syncing using a bootstrap

and I have made small test I have two wallets open on the same machine one of the old client staking OK and the other one with the new client the one with master nodes working OK no problem except the very slow sync and a lot of CPU usage.

• I made transaction between the two wallets    OK

• Withdraw from Bittrex , C-CEX , Yobit and AlcurEX to both wallets and it is   OK

So we are taking about the same block chain not two chains it is only one chain

So we just waiting to try master-nodes is working or not and it will be like nothing happened who want to have a master node he should work with the new client and who want only to stake should work with the old client

I hope this could bring the ppl back whatever they want is there

Just we need at least two or three ppl to try make master-node

I can try my self but I don't have 5M LDOGE I am short 1.5M  and also unfortunately I don't have any free BTC to buy right now.
I can try to make the master node if some one give me those 1.5M  and I promise to give them back to him just after I try

I hope every one to only think positive and not to conflicts we want to bring Ldoge back to where it should be MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Edit : correct some Spelling
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:38:32 PM

Now I finally sync the new wallet with the master nodes??? after almost 2 days of syncing using a bootstrap

and I have made small test I have two wallets open on the same machine one of the old client staking OK and the other one with the new client the one with master nodes working OK no problem except the very slow sync and a lot of CPU usage.

• Withdraw from Bittrex , C-CEX , Yobit and AlcurEX to both wallets and it is   OK

So we just waiting to try master-nodes is working or not and it will be like nothing happened who want to have a master node he should work with the new client and who want only to stake should work with the old client

I can try my self but I don't have 5M LDOGE I am short 1.5M  and also unfortunately I don't have any free BTC to buy right now.
I can try to make the master node if some one give me those 1.5M  and I promise to give them back to him just after I try

I hope every one to only think positive and not to conflicts we want to bring Ldoge back to where it should be MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

The current supported wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.  See OP for a link if you need to reinstall it. 

The "new" wallet with the masternodes in it WILL fork as it was programmed to do.  Then, you'll be on the wrong chain.
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:40:27 PM

Let's hear the ideas.

reviving this coin= Let's talk future plans.
Right?

Reviving this coin = let's talk future plans = instamoon

Shirley you no that!

Signature for sale by owner
bamrieid

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:50:43 PM

The current supported wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.  See OP for a link if you need to reinstall it. 

The "new" wallet with the masternodes in it WILL fork as it was programmed to do.  Then, you'll be on the wrong chain.

How it is programmed to fork???
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:20:47 PM

How it is programmed to fork???

Because it is programmed to use a checkpoint that is no longer existent after our dear old dev departed.

Feel free to use the new client if you'd like.  Your masternode will get no coins from me as I an using the old client.  If you stake on it, you will be donating coins to the few masternodes that exist.  After the 14th, it will hard fork and be on the wrong chain.

Seriously guys, we don't even have a lead dev.  We don't need the headaches that masternodes will come with.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

Community is not very reacted
Price 1-2 sat and stayed(

Digit-0

Activity: 199

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:27:41 PM

i hope that someone wake up a new thread, we will need it if we want to continue, the question is: who will do it? Sad

The current supported wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.  See OP for a link if you need to reinstall it.  

The "new" wallet with the masternodes in it WILL fork as it was programmed to do.  Then, you'll be on the wrong chain.

and i think there is lot of ppl who didnt notice it yet.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:53:04 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 05:34:04 PM by Hamuki

I accually support the idea of Masternodes, and want it to happen.

EDIT: Sadly the old dev made a shitty move and took down the source code and everything.
Masternode not possible Sad

heathcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:01:47 PM

There is nothing to vote on.
bamrieid

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:13:34 PM

I noticed that any time someone talks about master nodes or the old client suddenly a lot of voices come with a lot of reasons why we should avoid it by all means and better not to talk about it

At least either Persuade with good reasons or let people try
heathcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:19:54 PM

I noticed that any time someone talks about master nodes or the old client suddenly a lot of voices come with a lot of reasons why we should avoid it by all means and better not to talk about it

The reason I said there is nothing to vote on is what SockPuppetAccount explained.  But not only did the original dev remove the checkpoint server programmed into the "new" wallet, but also deleted all the source code.  So, if someone wants to use the "new" wallet and have masternodes... that's fine with me.  But after June 14th, it WILL hard fork and anyone using the "new" wallet and masternodes, etc. will be on the wrong chain and you won't find a new lead dev that will support it without the source code which would have to be fixed and yet another "new" wallet released to address the checkpoint server issue.

I hope that is a good enough reason.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:31:05 PM

The reason I said there is nothing to vote on is what SockPuppetAccount explained.  But not only did the original dev remove the checkpoint server programmed into the "new" wallet, but also deleted all the source code.  So, if someone wants to use the "new" wallet and have masternodes... that's fine with me.  But after June 14th, it WILL hard fork and anyone using the "new" wallet and masternodes, etc. will be on the wrong chain and you won't find a new lead dev that will support it without the source code which would have to be fixed and yet another "new" wallet released to address the checkpoint server issue.

Yup..
Time to throw the coins back to the wallet and stake.
I just wanted the masternode stuff so bad Sad

bamrieid

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:36:34 PM

The reason I said there is nothing to vote on is what SockPuppetAccount explained.  But not only did the original dev remove the checkpoint server programmed into the "new" wallet, but also deleted all the source code.  So, if someone wants to use the "new" wallet and have masternodes... that's fine with me.  But after June 14th, it WILL hard fork and anyone using the "new" wallet and masternodes, etc. will be on the wrong chain and you won't find a new lead dev that will support it without the source code which would have to be fixed and yet another "new" wallet released to address the checkpoint server issue.

Ok good
Thanks

Any one have the source right now Huh?  
Any one downloaded and kept the source before it was deleted

Please upload it  any where and share the link so  someone with some codding skills read through it and explain some mystery
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: