Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
Whitesox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:44:52 PM

All on Ann's first post...

Enjoy staking!!!

Do I know anyone?? Does anyone know me??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
watsdadeal

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:00:42 PM

thank you guys for the nodes but my wallet gets force closed very frequently due to the following error,

"The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Anybody else have this problem? what should i do?

what operating system are you using?

Windows
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:40:03 PM

Just finished a 14 hour shift, so forgive me if I sound short, I don't mean to be!

There are lots of vocal people in this thread, all with idea's some bad some not so bad IMO only.

But there are also disagreements going on which from the outside look bad.

So we cant go on like this can we, it will just be going back and forth for weeks in here.

So I propose this:

I will set up a forum on the back of one of my sites, with a public thread where people can request to join the development of this coin, be it coding, PR, nodes, or any other thing you think you can bring to this coin.

Give us all a brief outline of what you can bring to LDOGE, everyone that wants to be involved at the top of the tree will then get added to a poll and voted on ( By everyone ) an be placed in that position.

Having been voted in I will then create a new sub forum, where they and only they can access, where they/you can argue over points in private, then when a consensus has been reached, can relate the information here in the now official ANN thread.

At the moment I'm sure we all look like a bunch a muppets in here rowing over things.

If people are happy for me to do this then please reply, and I will.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dogedart

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:58:36 PM

Just finished a 14 hour shift, so forgive me if I sound short, I don't mean to be!

There are lots of vocal people in this thread, all with idea's some bad some not so bad IMO only.

So we cant go on like this can we, it will just be going back and forth for weeks in here.

So I propose this:

I will set up a forum on the back of one of my sites, with a public thread where people can request to join the development of this coin, be it coding, PR, nodes, or any other thing you think you can bring to this coin.

Give us all a brief outline of what you can bring to LDOGE, everyone that wants to be involved at the top of the tree will then get added to a poll and voted on ( By everyone ) an be placed in that position.

Having been voted in I will then create a new sub forum, where they and only they can access, where they/you can argue over points in private, then when a consensus has been reached, can relate the information here in the now official ANN thread.

At the moment I'm sure we all look like a bunch a muppets in here rowing over things.

Thanks crunck,   There is also a LDOGE Subreddit created here http://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/ that may help with discussions.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:17:59 PM

So I propose this:

Thanks crunck,   There is also a LDOGE Subreddit created here http://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/ that may help with discussions.

ok cool Smiley thanks for info

On another note :

Dice Game Created

Site Link : www.cryptogaming.club

Direct Link : www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge

Have fun!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:30:48 PM

Wow good job guys!

I added the crypto gaming and the reddit in the directory:
http://www.litedoge.info/directory.php

Just saw we need a new twitter, the old one is redirecting to worldcoinindex.

Can anyone set it up and sent me url, so I update the site?

I like the idea of an forum, where we can vote. Please go ahead with it.

P.S. More links for the directory guys. Contact faucets, gambling sites etc.

The next revolution is LiteDoge!
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

still holding my 10 mill i'm using the previous wallet though never could get the newest one to work right.

keep it going guys dev may have gone for whatever reason but LiteDoge can live on if we let it
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:53:37 AM

Wow good job guys!

I added the crypto gaming and the reddit in the directory:
http://www.litedoge.info/directory.php

Just saw we need a new twitter, the old one is redirecting to worldcoinindex.

Can anyone set it up and sent me url, so I update the site?

I like the idea of an forum, where we can vote. Please go ahead with it.

P.S. More links for the directory guys. Contact faucets, gambling sites etc.

The next revolution is LiteDoge!

Can you please update the links on the site?  Especially the community link?  It points to the old ANN topic.  Thanks!
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:12:51 AM

Community is not very reacted
Price 1-2 sat and stayed(

Don't worry about the value now, think longer term. There will now be a community takeover and this takes time. I'm sure we will gain some traction in the coming months. This wont happen overnight but I am here and willing to help. If anyone needs help with this just send me a pm and let me know how I can help.
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:31:33 AM

There are now a lot of people who are pretty active on the IRC channel.

IRC Channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

Now... before you dismiss IRC, we now have 3 developers who have volunteered to help out with this coin!  They are usually in the channel and there are lots of people in there willing to help as well.  Everyone seems to want a community coin... we have that now.  We also have devs willing to fix problems and add features going forward.

There is still a lot of work to do.  The website needs updated.  I can't always explain everything that's happening on IRC here.  It's not like a forum.  It's real-time help, support, and talking about what we can do to help this coin.  Everyone there has decided for now to let things stabilize and get back to normal.  It will. 

I welcome you all to the IRC channel.

Thanks,
heathkid (IRC)

heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:57:55 AM

I accually support the idea of Masternodes, and want it to happen.

EDIT: Sadly the old dev made a shitty move and took down the source code and everything.
Masternode not possible Sad

If you read the last couple of pages on the old thread, you will see me asking questions that were never answered, about masternodes. I believe those questions were one of the reasons the old dev has quit, because he couldn't answer. I also believe it wasn't possible to setup a masternode on a Windows wallet, like most of you would do, I was trying for 2 days or so and couldn't get it to work. Old dev admitted that those masternodes that were active were setup on Linux and VPS. So it wouldn't do any good for most of the people interested.

Although I like the idea of having a few masternodes, it is better without them, for all those who invest in this coin. Especially those who hold a small number of coins. Do you know that masternodes take the 2/3 (66.66%) of all your rewards?

Take a look below how high were the rewards one of my wallets got on June 1st, while masternodes were active:

Now they are back to normal.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:56:33 AM

Even if people really want masternodes, and even if the overwhelming majority of LDOGE holders are clamoring for them, we need to prioritize and implementing masternodes is literally at the bottom of the list of priorities when we have no lead developer to make it work.

IMO, masternodes don't fit with LDOGE.  As was pointed out a few pages back, the original DOGE was about a fun, easy to use, simple coin with a strong community.  LDOGE needs more community outreach.  I'll try to make it a habit to start tweeting about LDOGE every couple of days at least, maybe run a few giveaways to DOGE holders.  A tipbot would be nice.  We could start collecting donations to build a bounty fund for that.
aquitasIJ

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:32:14 AM

EDIT: Sadly the old dev made a shitty move and took down the source code and everything.

If you read the last couple of pages on the old thread, you will see me asking questions that were never answered, about masternodes. I believe those questions were one of the reasons the old dev has quit, because he couldn't answer. I also believe it wasn't possible to setup a masternode on a Windows wallet, like most of you would do, I was trying for 2 days or so and couldn't get it to work. Old dev admitted that those masternodes that were active were setup on Linux and VPS. So it wouldn't do any good for most of the people interested.

they were possible to be made in windows.
someone even made one in windows.
so stfu
you just couldn't do it because you didn't follow the guide correctly.

the wallet worked perfectly, it was not the reason i left. i left because minerftw kept saying shit about me in irc again and again.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:34:43 AM

so stfu

Right.....
This is why I kept on asking you and you couldn't answer.... lol
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:38:11 AM

Wow takeover again  Grin
any Planning after Takeover , feature and something for explain why " me / they " invest in here or just Same Another coin in this forum
aquitasIJ

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:39:44 AM

so stfu

Right.....
what do you mean? i answered you many times.
also someone in this thread even said how he created one on his windows https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.msg11511835#msg11511835
just because you couldnt do it doesnt mean that others didn't.
i have made one, and my friend made one and many others did too.

however litedoge is dead because of minerftw.
i hope it becomes 0 satoshi so he and his friends lose all.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:43:44 AM

Wow takeover again  Grin
any Planning after Takeover , feature and something for explain why " me / they " invest in here or just Same Another coin in this forum

Actually, the kid just two posts above abandoned the coin he was supposed to be a dev of and then locked the topic so people wouldn't be able to communicate. Maybe this thread has a false title, nobody took over, there were just some people picking up what he has thrown away.

and, as he just said:

the wallet worked perfectly, it was not the reason i left. i left because minerftw kept saying shit about me in irc again and again.

So he pooped on the coin and all the people who believed and invested in it just because he had a personal problem with someone else.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:47:46 AM

Right.....
also someone in this thread even said how he created one on his windows https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.msg11511835#msg11511835

You answered with no solution. Each time you were telling me to do something that I had already done. And when I pressured you, you decided to lock the topic, because "it is MinerFTW's fault".

As for the coin's price, don't worry, it will raise in time. Just because you want it dead doesn't mean you will see it in the morgue.

aquitasIJ

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:53:47 AM

Right.....

You answered with no solution. Each time you were telling me to do something that I had already done. And when I pressured you, you decided to lock the topic, because "it is MinerFTW's fault".

As for the coin's price, don't worry, it will raise in time. Just because you want it dead doesn't mean you will see it in the morgue.

why would i lock the topic because your question? i was answering you. told you to follow the fucking guide.
if you followed it then you would have done it correctly. because the guide worked. even in windows which a guy used to make one in windows.
and if you "already did what i told you" then it would have worked for you because it worked for me and other people!
the thing that pushed me to leave at that moment is that i was fed up with minerftw comments in irc and at that moment he wrote something about me calling me incompetent for the 10th time. so i had enough of the disrespect so i quit.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:56:17 AM

You forget a small detail: you took down the checkpoint server used in the newest wallet. It will just fork - and you know what forking means, it is something you cannot fix.

Anyway, you said several times that you quit and you will never come back and.... blah, blah, blah.....
Since you want this coin dead, do us the favor and don't spend our time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: