Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125155 times)
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:59:39 PM

Hello guys,

I need the correct Source code for my Ubuntu command-lines.

The one in the OP seems to be the older one.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:05:13 PM

https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:21:46 PM

Awesome update! What I said I'm investing few BTC.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:24:44 PM

Thanks buddy,

However i am looking for the Linux version, terminal version
This one but then newer https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/src/
 Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:57:01 PM

Thanks buddy,

Smiley

thats the latest version old is made into new 1

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

Thanks buddy,

Smiley

Go here : https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads

And click on "Download repository"

That will download the latest src, and the one I am running on my linux vps, and finding recognised blocks.

Hope that helps

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:02:50 PM

0 active connectons.. any nodes?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:08:31 PM

0 active connectons.. any nodes?

addnode=37.187.99.136

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:11:10 PM

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:29:42 PM

Ooooooohh.....

Litedoge !!!
maincoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:33:11 PM

A nice thing Crunck. Good luck!

You are listed in the Directory:
http://www.litedogecoin.org/directory.php
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 06:43:07 PM

Hey, I was looking over the list of bounties that need to be funded, and I noticed Multisignature/ Masternodes / Private Messages.  Multisignature and private messages are solid features any quality coin should have, even if they may not be used too often.  I'm curious what the current consensus is on masternodes though.  I was never a fan of the original plan to add masternodes.  I know some felt the same way, some did not.  I understand they add darksend and instantx which is a positive, but adding that layer of complexity seems to go against the whole spirit of what made the original DOGE great.  It was simple, fun, easy and perfect for newbies to crypto.  I think it is to the benefit of LDOGE to stay with that same spirit.  LDOGE is like DOGE, but you get more LDOGE when you keep your wallet open!  As DOGE appealed to an audience that never held any BTC before, LDOGE can appeal to those who have never held a POS coin before.  Of course there is nothing forcing anyone to go through the process of setting up a masternode, but every conversation with a potential LDOGE buyer will inevitably get injected with "but you'll get even more LDOGE if you set up a masternode".  Then things start getting complicated and casuals and newbies to the crypto world lose interest.

LDOGE doesn't need darksend.  It's not exactly the type of coin that is trying to appeal to the anonymity/privacy/dark market niche.  As far as a DOGE focused on that niche goes, we already have DOGED.  As far as I know, all they are using is stealth addresses and TOR routing.  LDOGE should simply go down that route if people want some privacy/anonymity features added.  I am sure that is more than sufficient for 99% of users who even care about having it in the first place.

InstantX also seems unnecessary.  LDOGE already has 64 second block times and for all intents and purposes, you can be confident accepting LDOGE after a handful of confirms.

On top of all that, they add another headache for the LDOGE developers.  If DRK/DSH finds another vulnerability in their implementation of masternodes, LDOGE devs need to do another fork.  Also, virtually every thread on a POS coin with masternodes turns into a technical support/troubleshooting thread.

We all know masternodes started getting rammed into every POS coin because they were being shilled as a way to tie up more coins, hoping to duplicate the success DRK/DSH had.  Going by the price of virtually every one of these coins, they have failed miserably in that goal.

I suggest changing that list from 'Multisignature/Masternodes /Private Messages' to 'Multisignature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/TOR routing' and add on another 2 million LDOGE bounty.  Hell, I'll even donate the 8 million LDOGE to fund all those bounties.

Ok, end rant.  Curious what everyone else thinks.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:25:59 PM

on 5-25 i sent all my ldoges to my v1 old wallet...  I just now updated to the newest wallet... looks like i only lost a few million coins.

When did this fork happen?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:45:22 PM

Looks like cex is on the wrong chain. Can anyone confirm that they can withdraw from CEX?
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:59:56 PM

on 5-25 i sent all my ldoges to my v1 old wallet...  I just now updated to the newest wallet... looks like i only lost a few million coins.

When did this fork happen?

The fork occurred on 2015-06-29  at 13:00:00 UTC.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
ctgiant

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:01:17 PM

Looks like cex is on the wrong chain. Can anyone confirm that they can withdraw from CEX?

I sent them a support ticket yesterday asking them to update.  Hopefully they will get around to it soon if they have not done so already.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
maincoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

And....

We are also on MultiFaucet
Faucet
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=LDOGE
Explorer
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=LDOGE

Added in the directory.

maincoin

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:38:26 PM

Hey, I was looking over the list of bounties that need to be funded, and I noticed Multisignature/ Masternodes / Private Messages.  Multisignature and private messages are solid features any quality coin should have, even if they may not be used too often.  I'm curious what the current consensus is on masternodes though.  I was never a fan of the original plan to add masternodes.  I know some felt the same way, some did not.  I understand they add darksend and instantx which is a positive, but adding that layer of complexity seems to go against the whole spirit of what made the original DOGE great.  It was simple, fun, easy and perfect for newbies to crypto.  I think it is to the benefit of LDOGE to stay with that same spirit.  LDOGE is like DOGE, but you get more LDOGE when you keep your wallet open!  As DOGE appealed to an audience that never held any BTC before, LDOGE can appeal to those who have never held a POS coin before.  Of course there is nothing forcing anyone to go through the process of setting up a masternode, but every conversation with a potential LDOGE buyer will inevitably get injected with "but you'll get even more LDOGE if you set up a masternode".  Then things start getting complicated and casuals and newbies to the crypto world lose interest.

LDOGE doesn't need darksend.  It's not exactly the type of coin that is trying to appeal to the anonymity/privacy/dark market niche.  As far as a DOGE focused on that niche goes, we already have DOGED.  As far as I know, all they are using is stealth addresses and TOR routing.  LDOGE should simply go down that route if people want some privacy/anonymity features added.  I am sure that is more than sufficient for 99% of users who even care about having it in the first place.

InstantX also seems unnecessary.  LDOGE already has 64 second block times and for all intents and purposes, you can be confident accepting LDOGE after a handful of confirms.

On top of all that, they add another headache for the LDOGE developers.  If DRK/DSH finds another vulnerability in their implementation of masternodes, LDOGE devs need to do another fork.  Also, virtually every thread on a POS coin with masternodes turns into a technical support/troubleshooting thread.

We all know masternodes started getting rammed into every POS coin because they were being shilled as a way to tie up more coins, hoping to duplicate the success DRK/DSH had.  Going by the price of virtually every one of these coins, they have failed miserably in that goal.

I suggest changing that list from 'Multisignature/Masternodes /Private Messages' to 'Multisignature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/TOR routing' and add on another 2 million LDOGE bounty.  Hell, I'll even donate the 8 million LDOGE to fund all those bounties.

Ok, end rant.  Curious what everyone else thinks.

You are fast. I updated the bounties today.
With some more staking I received there is a total of 0.84 BTC for webdevelopers who want to earn some money:

The bounties are things I feel which will make litedoge stronger. For the most important features, I donated many litedoges, for features with less priority, the community is free to donate if they believe it is beneficial.

Since it is a community coin, the community can decide.

P.S. I also updated the about and merchant page. I look forward for some feedback.
http://www.litedogecoin.org/about.php
http://www.litedogecoin.org/become-a-merchant.php

Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:03:55 AM

Very good work with the fork, but I do hope you integrate the block time part soon. Too much inflation is bad.

The bounties look also good. I will donate for the payment plugins this tomorrow.

Donation address: 154
ctgiant

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 03:08:03 AM

Very good work with the fork, but I do hope you integrate the block time part soon. Too much inflation is bad.

The bounties look also good. I will donate for the payment plugins this tomorrow.

Implementing the block time part will be something in the future.  It will cause another hard fork and we do not want to do that again too soon.  We do want to change it at some point in the not too distant future though.

I also agree about the bounties....they are a great idea that will get many more involved and behind LDOGE Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: