Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:35:25 PM

Why is nobody buying? Buy support is mandatory
Please can the top 25 make a plan to help litedoge. When people see nobody is buying and they lost their money the 1 satoshi wall grows bigger and litedoge is really dead.........

I know most of the community has run away and no dev. But so many people hold coins and lose money if nobody buys

Post Youtube video`s about it. Like Dogecoin did.

Is there still a premie? I can make a article on Bitcoinupdate.nl That will get the coin in the picture.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:05:48 PM

I don't know. But nobody seems to care anymore.. Sorry time to leave this sinking ship
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:21:25 PM

I don't know. But nobody seems to care anymore.. Sorry time to leave this sinking ship
I do not think i really can sink anymore, so we can only get up right now.

Andrelvogue

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:38:31 PM

Nobody is buying, only selling. This is the first time we have either 12 BTC on 2 satoshi or even 1.5 billion in sell orders...

The community is gone, buy support is gone and worst of all we got not developer

In a few weeks bittrex will delist it unless the community comes back. Developer can be done later, but we need the community. They must remove all sell orders at 2 satoshi
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:00:27 AM

Nobody is buying, only selling. This is the first time we have either 12 BTC on 2 satoshi or even 1.5 billion in sell orders...

The community is gone, buy support is gone and worst of all we got not developer

In a few weeks bittrex will delist it unless the community comes back. Developer can be done later, but we need the community. They must remove all sell orders at 2 satoshi

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active. 
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:09:54 AM

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active.  
IRC Such big suck, so big

Seriously we need some articles on websites, and youtube video`s

DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:17:16 AM

I'm happy with the low orders, I'll keep filling at 1 sat when I get the chance. I know this coin has potential just like most coins. Even if I purchase at 1 and it hits 2, that is double my money. As for the dev, I'm happy to have you on IRC and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you! 
heathcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:55:56 AM

The dev team hasn't gone anywhere.  Also, have you visited the IRC channel?  It's very active.  

Well, that's where your dev team hangs out.  Want to insult IRC some more?  Regarding articles and videos... why don't you do some?
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:06:50 AM

Well, that's where your dev team hangs out.  Want to insult IRC some more?  

no, no, no insult, just a small joke my friend.

Regarding articles and videos... why don't you do some?

I need some funding for the article. 

heathcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:22:36 AM

How much funding for what?  There are lots of bounties and others willing to pay to help the coin get exposure.
Dewaltnz2

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:56:02 AM

It's  a  famous  coin this. Cheap but famous.
litedoge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:12:11 AM

I have requested the following link updates for the LiteDoge wallet to the dev team:

•   My Home
•   Much Receive
•   Please Send
•   Many History
•   Very Address
•   Such Block Explorer 1(https://www.blockexperts.com/ldoge )
•   Such Block Explorer 2 (http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/ )
•   Wow Website (http://www.litedoge.org/ )
•   Such Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/litedoge )
•   Such Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts)
•   LiteDoge IRC Chat (https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge )
•   LiteDoge Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/ )
•   Bitcoin Forum (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.0)
•   LiteDoge Forum (http://litedoge.org/forum/ )
•   Twitter Tips (https://twitter.com/litedogetips )

If you agree or want more post here.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:40:43 AM

What makes this coin different and unique to the other hundreds of coins out there?..... NOTHING. This coin doesn't have a community either, just a handful of people.... This coin doesn't even have a good dev team either. Just a few people trying to do things out of thin air. This coin has nothing special. Just a dev posting dumb pictures to keep this thread alive... The only reason I see potential on this coin is because its literally dirt cheap.... You could dump it when it gets pumped and gain a lot but even then its just too risky because this coin is worthless. Almost everybody moved on and took a loss. I honestly can't see see why anybody would buy this shitcoin. All we have here are bagholders trying to cash out. Sorry to be blunt and frank but its the truth. No good devs, no plans, no future, no improvement, no progress, EQUALS WORTHLESSNESS.
Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:57:37 AM

How much funding for what?  There are lots of bounties and others willing to pay to help the coin get exposure.

You need good promotion

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:24:31 PM

... LiteDoge having the "talk" ...
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:52:47 PM

We are working on the coin right now.  There is some major code clean up that has to be done, and we are going to add some new stuff to the wallet when we finish the clean up.  Just because there has not been a new wallet release or any significant updates to the bitbucket does not mean that we have abandoned the coin.

So I'm just going to put this here again....because apparently after a week of posting this, people seem to think that we are no longer here.

I appreciate the response dev. But why is this coin any special or valuable? There's no real features or usage. And people just hoarding, staking and holding coins is not what I call a community...

No problem.  What kind of features are you looking for?  Regarding usage, the dev team has no plans to become a litedoge accepting merchant ourselves, but is looking into developing or getting listed in a payment system for websites.

We have also been looking into and working on getting mobile wallets developed. It is a difficult task for PoS coins though, especially if you want them to be able to stake.

Litedoge, like most altcoins, currently has no real "special" qualities.  I won't sugar coat that.  It's value, like most alts can be derived by how much energy it costs to mine or stake (in litedoge's case) in relation to the coins total supply.

The dev team's main focus is the wallet, so we leave most of the other ideas and external feature implementation up to the community.  Bitcointalk user litedoge has put together bounties that people can receive if they contribute to the progress of litedoge, either by helping with adding useful features to the wallet (such as Multi-Signature/Private Messages/Stealth Addresses/optional TOR routing) or creating some kind of service that would make Litedoge useful, such as a mobile wallet, a payment system or a hosting and running a secure web wallet.  These things would not be gimmicky and would indeed add to the overall value of litedoge.

The dev team here, like I said before volunteers our time and can only do so much without the communities involvement.  We are working on adding features to the wallet, creating a mobile wallet, and developing or being added to an existing payment system, but we are a small group with other real-life commitments, so relying only on us to develop these features quickly and without outside involvement is not the best way to make the coin better.  Progress would be much quicker with outside involvement, which is why the bounties have been created.  Community involvement in these tasks is also what is meant by community, not just the mere act of holding coins to stake.

So in short, we have thought about adding features and creating usage for the coin.  We have just not completed anything yet.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 12:39:47 PM

What makes this coin different and unique to the other hundreds of coins out there?..... NOTHING. This coin doesn't have a community either, just a handful of people.... This coin doesn't even have a good dev team either. Just a few people trying to do things out of thin air. This coin has nothing special. Just a dev posting dumb pictures to keep this thread alive... The only reason I see potential on this coin is because its literally dirt cheap.... You could dump it when it gets pumped and gain a lot but even then its just too risky because this coin is worthless. Almost everybody moved on and took a loss. I honestly can't see see why anybody would buy this shitcoin. All we have here are bagholders trying to cash out. Sorry to be blunt and frank but its the truth. No good devs, no plans, no future, no improvement, no progress, EQUALS WORTHLESSNESS.

I've heard this crap so many times I don't even bug to answer anymore...
well, apparently, if it was worthless you wouldn't spend time posting here, would you?
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:53:32 PM

We are working on the coin right now.  There is some major code clean up that has to be done, and we are going to add some new stuff to the wallet when we finish the clean up.  Just because there has not been a new wallet release or any significant updates to the bitbucket does not mean that we have abandoned the coin.

Thanks Ctgiant, most of us know that Litedoge has a solid dev team.

Good job!
heathcoin

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:49:23 AM

Thanks Ctgiant, most of us know that Litedoge has a solid dev team.

Good job!

Exactly!  ...and we're not going anywhere either. 
heathcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:18:59 AM

okay... we're here.  where is everyone else?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: