Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:10:05 AM

What happened to LiteDoge exchanges? I tried going to the Bittrex exchange site, but it looks like they have removed the LDOGE to BTC market. All I get is a message stating that the Page could not be found. Any hints? Also, I've checked Coinmarketcap, but on the markets list there is 0% volume trading on all of them. Is this coin dead already?  Huh

LDOGE is currently trading on Yobit and Cryptopia.  It's a shame that bittrex delisted due to inactivity, but that is because most are staking the coin right now.  It has currently been raising in difficulty to the highest level of difficulty that it has ever been at.  Fewer are selling and instead staking.  Bittrex does not like that because they make less money off of people holding their coins rather then selling.

Now that is a relief, but I can still see that Coinmarketcap has not updated its market stats, so all it says is that LDOGE has 0% volume trading on all markets. That is why I thought it was dead. Any ideas on how to to know current staking difficulty?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:21:02 AM

What happened to LiteDoge exchanges? I tried going to the Bittrex exchange site, but it looks like they have removed the LDOGE to BTC market. All I get is a message stating that the Page could not be found. Any hints? Also, I've checked Coinmarketcap, but on the markets list there is 0% volume trading on all of them. Is this coin dead already?  Huh

LDOGE is currently trading on Yobit and Cryptopia.  It's a shame that bittrex delisted due to inactivity, but that is because most are staking the coin right now.  It has currently been raising in difficulty to the highest level of difficulty that it has ever been at.  Fewer are selling and instead staking.  Bittrex does not like that because they make less money off of people holding their coins rather then selling.

Now that is a relief, but I can still see that Coinmarketcap has not updated its market stats, so all it says is that LDOGE has 0% volume trading on all markets. That is why I thought it was dead. Any ideas on how to to know current staking difficulty?

You can get the staking difficulty from the explorer...http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:27:52 AM

You can get the staking difficulty from the explorer...http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/

Thanks for sharing this useful link. Exactly how does staking difficulty work? The more difficultly there is on the network, the less staking reward you will get, or is the reward based on stake weight? Sorry for asking, I'm very familiar with coin staking.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:30:49 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 01:45:08 AM by heavensopen

Thanks for sharing this useful link. Exactly how does staking difficulty work? The more difficultly there is on the network, the less staking reward you will get, or is the reward based on stake weight? Sorry for asking, I'm very familiar with coin staking.  Grin

Stake is currently at 20,000 coins per block. When you have more weight, your stakes increase, you get stakes more frequently. Also, when more people are staking (thus increasing network weight), the difficulty goes up.

Edit: also, be sure that we are keeping an eye on Yobit and Cryptopia. Right now the demand to buy is low but if it increases we can cover it. There is no reason to put coins for sale and let them just sitting there, when we can use them to stake instead.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:28:27 AM

We need a CoinRoll

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:18:04 PM

Thanks for sharing this useful link. Exactly how does staking difficulty work? The more difficultly there is on the network, the less staking reward you will get, or is the reward based on stake weight? Sorry for asking, I'm very familiar with coin staking.  Grin

I find it useful to view things in terms of proportion when it comes to POS, especially POS 2.0.  View things in terms of percentages rather than raw absolute numbers.

The answer to your question is yes, when staking difficulty rises you will get lower rewards.  Not because the block reward of 20,000 changes, but because there is more competition on the network and you represent a smaller percentage of the total coins staking.

There are 1350 blocks mined per day, each rewarding 20,000 LDOGE.  If 100% of all LDOGE is being staked 24/7 and you are staking 1% of all LDOGE, you should expect to hit on average 13.5 blocks per day.  BUT we know not 100% of all coins will ever be staking 24/7.  If only 50% of the total coins are staking every day rather than 100% and you stake your same 1% of coins 24/7, you should expect to get 2% of new blocks or an average of 27 blocks per day.

By counting the number of blocks I mined in the past 24 hours, comparing it to the number of blocks I should expect to mine if 100% of LDOGE were being staked, and doing some quick and dirty math I can roughly estimate that about 63% of all LDOGE was actively staking in the last 24 hours.

So, if you want to get an idea of how many coins you can expect per day, use this formula IF you will be able to stake 24/7. 

((Your total # of LDOGE) / (The total # of LDOGE in existence, found by entering 'getinfo' in the console in case you weren't aware)) x 1350 x 20000 x 1.582

The 1.582 represents a multiplier that reflects my rough estimate of 63% of coins actively staking.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:22:32 PM

All I know is there are some heavy holders out there for this coin because I have a hell of a time hitting any blocks every 2 or 3 days lol But it's all good cause I just slowly keep building my LDOGE supply up slowly but surely Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:27:04 PM

I find it useful to view things in terms of proportion when it comes to POS, especially POS 2.0.  View things in terms of percentages rather than raw absolute numbers.

The answer to your question is yes, when staking difficulty rises you will get lower rewards.  Not because the block reward of 20,000 changes, but because there is more competition on the network and you represent a smaller percentage of the total coins staking.

There are 1350 blocks mined per day, each rewarding 20,000 LDOGE.  If 100% of all LDOGE is being staked 24/7 and you are staking 1% of all LDOGE, you should expect to hit on average 13.5 blocks per day.  BUT we know not 100% of all coins will ever be staking 24/7.  If only 50% of the total coins are staking every day rather than 100% and you stake your same 1% of coins 24/7, you should expect to get 2% of new blocks or an average of 27 blocks per day.

By counting the number of blocks I mined in the past 24 hours, comparing it to the number of blocks I should expect to mine if 100% of LDOGE were being staked, and doing some quick and dirty math I can roughly estimate that about 63% of all LDOGE was actively staking in the last 24 hours.

So, if you want to get an idea of how many coins you can expect per day, use this formula IF you will be able to stake 24/7. 

((Your total # of LDOGE) / (The total # of LDOGE in existence, found by entering 'getinfo' in the console in case you weren't aware)) x 1350 x 20000 x 1.582

The 1.582 represents a multiplier that reflects my rough estimate of 63% of coins actively staking.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. I think I'm going to stake my LiteDoge full time on my Raspberry Pi 2 running 24/7. Also, I would buy a very huge amount of them for staking and see how much I would earn (as they are really cheap right now)  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:50:33 PM

Thanks for sharing this useful information. I think I'm going to stake my LiteDoge full time on my Raspberry Pi 2 running 24/7. Also, I would buy a very huge amount of them for staking and see how much I would earn (as they are really cheap right now)  Grin

Oh yeah, that's right.  I was chatting with you in PM a couple months ago correct?  Glad we have a Raspberry Pi build now and you can join the party.  Also, you are correct.  LDOGE is at 1 satoshi and staking rewards are still very lucrative.  If LDOGE can escape it's 1 satoshi rut one day and ultimately become a success, there is no better time to invest than now.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:19:53 PM

Oh yeah, that's right.  I was chatting with you in PM a couple months ago correct?  Glad we have a Raspberry Pi build now and you can join the party.  Also, you are correct.  LDOGE is at 1 satoshi and staking rewards are still very lucrative.  If LDOGE can escape it's 1 satoshi rut one day and ultimately become a success, there is no better time to invest than now.

I'm so excited that the Raspberry Pi build is all ready for use. I have been waiting good time for this to happen and now it is finally a dream come true. Right now, I'm over 2 million LDOGE and slowly growing my stash everyday.  Grin

By the way, is the LiteDoge developer active or is LDOGE maintained by users of the community?  Huh

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:27:17 PM

By the way, is the LiteDoge developer active or is LDOGE maintained by users of the community?  Huh

If you mean the original "developer" of Litedoge, no, he is not active at all. In fact he abandoned the coin.
Litedoge is maintained by a group of developers / members of the community.
You can contact the dev team in the IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
They love hearing comments, ideas or suggestions
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:39:23 PM

If you mean the original "developer" of Litedoge, no, he is not active at all. In fact he abandoned the coin.
Litedoge is maintained by a group of developers / members of the community.
You can contact the dev team in the IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
They love hearing comments, ideas or suggestions

Thanks for the information. It is great to see such a crypto currency to keep moving forward in development and growing in community. I will continue to support LDOGE until the end.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
jds1119

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:44:05 AM

If anyone is looking to buy message me. I have some I'd like to get rid of. I am 6,18,58 on the richlist. It is signed the same as my screen name on here.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/richlist.php
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:52:45 AM

If anyone is looking to buy message me. I have some I'd like to get rid of. I am 6,18,58 on the richlist. It is signed the same as my screen name on here.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/richlist.php

Why not use your real nick???
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:38:44 AM

We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
knolmaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:48:41 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 05:15:39 PM by knolmaniac

are you sure ?

Even not listed on https://www.coinhills.com/market/ldoge   !!!!?
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:44:49 PM

It is syncing now, will be active shortly
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:03:20 PM

We need a Coinroll!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
knolmaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:33:58 PM

sorry m8 about BTCPool topic !

Are you trying to SCAM us here !!!!

Come on last trade on DOGE/BTC market is 26-09-2015. 

Try another community  Cry
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 11:05:13 PM

BTCPool Exchange added Litedoge back in April or May, I think
but its volumes are so low that make it too hard to trade there

that's why it was never mentioned on the OP page

I'm going to remove Alcurex and Cryptotrade too...
I noticed the first delisting a large number of coins (Litedoge among them)
and the second is dead for a while so I assume it is not going to be back
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: