Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125151 times)
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:38:47 PM

If I have for example 10mil Litedoge, will I receive after 10 hours the staked coins?

This depends on many factors, like current network weight, current difficulty, your internet connection, the machine you are using to stake them etc. 10 million LDOGE is a relatively small amount to stake right now. I believe you will receive at least one stake within 24h but can't be sure exactly how much.

I have a friend staking 20 million coins right now and receives 3 to 6 stake rewards per day.

I will start buying 30 million LiteDoge, but I need to know an estimate on how long I would get ROI. Let's suppose I run 4 Raspberry Pis, and each would have a balance to stake 7,500,000 LDOGE running 24/7. Would I get to see ROI fast, or would it take longer?  Huh

Fast and longer are relative terms.  Also no one can guarantee ROI in a certain timeframe on any crypto.  The market conditions can change quickly impacting ROI positively or negatively.

To answer your question about staking 30,000,000 on 4 different Raspberry Pi SBCs, I would expect maybe 1 stake a day or fewer on each of them with an initial balance of 7.5M.  It would be better to keep them together in one wallet at 30,000,000 to increase staking chances.  With that amount you would stake several times a day, with my best current estimate being somewhere between 3-10 times a day but probably closer to 3 than 10 on most days.  At the current staking reward of 20,000 that would be anywhere from 60,000 to 200,000 LDOGE received a day from staking.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1357

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:33:44 PM

If I have for example 10mil Litedoge, will I receive after 10 hours the staked coins?

This depends on many factors, like current network weight, current difficulty, your internet connection, the machine you are using to stake them etc. 10 million LDOGE is a relatively small amount to stake right now. I believe you will receive at least one stake within 24h but can't be sure exactly how much.

I have a friend staking 20 million coins right now and receives 3 to 6 stake rewards per day.

I will start buying 30 million LiteDoge, but I need to know an estimate on how long I would get ROI. Let's suppose I run 4 Raspberry Pis, and each would have a balance to stake 7,500,000 LDOGE running 24/7. Would I get to see ROI fast, or would it take longer?  Huh

Fast and longer are relative terms.  Also no one can guarantee ROI in a certain timeframe on any crypto.  The market conditions can change quickly impacting ROI positively or negatively.

To answer your question about staking 30,000,000 on 4 different Raspberry Pi SBCs, I would expect maybe 1 stake a day or fewer on each of them with an initial balance of 7.5M.  It would be better to keep them together in one wallet at 30,000,000 to increase staking chances.  With that amount you would stake several times a day, with my best current estimate being somewhere between 3-10 times a day but probably closer to 3 than 10 on most days.  At the current staking reward of 20,000 that would be anywhere from 60,000 to 200,000 LDOGE received a day from staking.

Great, thanks for the information! The staking reward looks great and I will follow your advice regarding doing so with my Raspberry Pis. Is there any way I could keep up to date with current stake reward? How do I see that on the wallet?  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Great, thanks for the information! The staking reward looks great and I will follow your advice regarding doing so with my Raspberry Pis. Is there any way I could keep up to date with current stake reward? How do I see that on the wallet?  Grin

The stake reward depends on the block, see the OP page for a chart. As I type this, we are on block 351511. Till block 369999, the stake reward is 20000 LDOGE.

Stake will be reduced from block 370000 till block 414999 to 18000 LDOGE (and so on)
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:46:21 AM

Also, a good idea would be to avoid staking your coins in just one block. If, for example, you want to stake 30 million coins, it would be better to move them into your wallet with 10 transactions of 3 million each, to increase chances of staking. A single 30 million coins transaction would enable you to stake once and then wait for confirmation till you are eligible to stake again.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:23:27 PM

As requested by Heathkid I have sent ALL the donation funds to dFpa4FCnYDaNBuHgKi14eH3PgQKqKY69Sh

Date: 12/12/2015 13:21
To: dFpa4FCnYDaNBuHgKi14eH3PgQKqKY69Sh
Debit: -22846000.00 LDOGE
Transaction fee: -0.15 LDOGE
Net amount: -22846000.15 LDOGE
Transaction ID: f3bbda8d8b8c6813c153e2bda43367a27ef9f0c922dc79c03cc24c4c4df13601-000

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:46:22 PM

Also, a good idea would be to avoid staking your coins in just one block. If, for example, you want to stake 30 million coins, it would be better to move them into your wallet with 10 transactions of 3 million each, to increase chances of staking. A single 30 million coins transaction would enable you to stake once and then wait for confirmation till you are eligible to stake again.

I didn't knew that. Thanks for the information mate! I guess I need to familiarize myself with PoS coins, as I mostly mine PoW ones. I will try this at home and see the results.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:53:01 PM

Does anyone know if their exchanges left with buy orders for litedoge? I try to selling my litedoge for weeks now but either there is no volume or no buy orders??

Quite sad to see what has happened with this coin.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 12:25:23 AM

Does anyone know if their exchanges left with buy orders for litedoge? I try to selling my litedoge for weeks now but either there is no volume or no buy orders??

Right now Litedoge is listed only on Cryptopia and Yobit. There are few buy orders that usually get fulfilled immediately.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:11:54 PM

You can gladly go sell your LDOGE to me over at Cryptopia Smiley I'm always looking to get some more to add to my bag Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:09:22 AM

You can gladly go sell your LDOGE to me over at Cryptopia Smiley I'm always looking to get some more to add to my bag Cheesy

That's the spirit!!!  What is happening with this coin is only beginning.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:19:23 AM

Let`s coinroll Litedoge. Exchange 10 litedoge for one Litedoge v2.0
And let`s burn all coins who are forgotten to exchange.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:49:17 AM

Great...
And what's the difference between Litedoge vs Litedoge v2.0?
The same as Litedoge v2.0 vs Litedoge v3.0?

Whether we like it or not, some people want to sell them. For one reason or another, they don't want to stake. I don't think this would be fair.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:08:07 AM

Great...

Whether we like it or not, some people want to sell them. For one reason or another, they don't want to stake. I don't think this would be fair.

No i mean, just coinroll say 1 February 2016, anyone who forgets, there coins will be burned in June.
Same as Amstedam coin, price spiked after the burn.
Great...
That for example 10 litedoges will be only 1. The price for 1 litedoge is the same as 10 litedoge now.
Less coins!

If we no something this coins will die. If its not dead already.

We need to do this, think/suggest something.

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:01:43 AM

No i mean, just coinroll say 1 February 2016, anyone who forgets, there coins will be burned in June.
And you believe Amsterdam coin is a success story?
Maybe would be, for the bagholders

That for example 10 litedoges will be only 1. The price for 1 litedoge is the same as 10 litedoge now.
Less coins!
This doesn't solve anything, actually. I don't really care if one coin worths 1 satoshi, or if I would exchange 10 coins for "v2.0" that would worth 10 satoshi....

If anything is needed to be done, this is making Litedoge widely "acceptable". A while ago, we were discussing of ways to make the coin widely known and adopted as a coin. This means used in transactions. There is a huge list of altcoins that only exist to be exchanged and/or staked. In my humble opinion, these shouldn't even be called "coins".

Just 24 hours ago, I made a purchase from one of the vendors that used to accept Litedoge for payment. Of course I asked "do you accept Litedoge for payment or I should send you BTC instead?" - knowing what his answer would be but I had to ask this question. Not because I wanted to get rid of several millions off my bag, but because I needed to know if it is still accounted as a coin.

Usability and acceptance are the key words. There are some coins that will never die, as long as people are using them for their needs and transactions. In fact, they only gain value over time. All the other "coins" are doomed to be forgotten after making a cycle, it may be a big or a smaller one but it would still be a cycle.

So, whoever wants to suggest anything, make it something that would make me say "wow, I want this coin because I can buy cool stuff with it".

litedoge, where the heck are you??
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:26:43 PM

And you believe Amsterdam coin is a success story?
Maybe would be, for the bagholders

Less coins!
This doesn't solve anything, actually. I don't really care if one coin worths 1 satoshi, or if I would exchange 10 coins for "v2.0" that would worth 10 satoshi....

If anything is needed to be done, this is making Litedoge widely "acceptable". A while ago, we were discussing of ways to make the coin widely known and adopted as a coin. This means used in transactions. There is a huge list of altcoins that only exist to be exchanged and/or staked. In my humble opinion, these shouldn't even be called "coins".

Just 24 hours ago, I made a purchase from one of the vendors that used to accept Litedoge for payment. Of course I asked "do you accept Litedoge for payment or I should send you BTC instead?" - knowing what his answer would be but I had to ask this question. Not because I wanted to get rid of several millions off my bag, but because I needed to know if it is still accounted as a coin.

Usability and acceptance are the key words. There are some coins that will never die, as long as people are using them for their needs and transactions. In fact, they only gain value over time. All the other "coins" are doomed to be forgotten after making a cycle, it may be a big or a smaller one but it would still be a cycle.

So, whoever wants to suggest anything, make it something that would make me say "wow, I want this coin because I can buy cool stuff with it".

litedoge, where the heck are you??

These are all interesting ideas, but sometimes I get to think whenever LDOGE could be a better Litecoin or Dogecoin replacement due to the fact there hasn't been any new development over the past days, or maybe even months. Is the developer active or abandoned this coin? I would certainly love to have a LiteDoge wallet on my Android device as well as stake the coins on it.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:40:49 PM

These are all interesting ideas, but sometimes I get to think whenever LDOGE could be a better Litecoin or Dogecoin replacement due to the fact there hasn't been any new development over the past days, or maybe even months. Is the developer active or abandoned this coin? I would certainly love to have a LiteDoge wallet on my Android device as well as stake the coins on it.  Roll Eyes

There is a team of devs and they are actually very much alive. If you try reading the thread (not just the last couple of posts) you would find out there are actually new developments and wallets just a couple of weeks ago.

As far as I know, an Android and an iOS wallet are under development, but I doubt you would ever want to stake coins with them: you wouldn't have an Android device anymore, unless its charger would be permanently plugged in.

And no, I don't think Litedoge would ever replace Litecoin or Doge, lets not be too optimistic  Cheesy
I could always be wrong, of course!  Grin Grin Grin
heathcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:23:35 AM

Great...

Great...
Less coins!

It's not anywhere close to dead!  Why don't you buy some instead of thinking your ONE LDOGE should be worth TEN that others have paid for or staked???  Hopefully you're not being serious...
heathcoin

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:40:57 AM

@litedoge / crunck... someone needs to get in touch with the dev team ASAP!!!  yes... on IRC... 

For those of you wondering... we had a lot of donations stolen by crunck if he doesn't help us.... and I hold @LiteDoge responsible for handing over everything to him in the first place!
Mr_Sheesh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:57:24 AM

As one of the devs, what Heathkid says. I am not one for forums usually. I'd asked krunck for the donations & web site "keys", the last time being about Thanksgiving; Nothing has arrived in response to that email. It's a little hard to update the web site when you can't update it... We devs and our helpers (testers and folks who help with ideas / testing) talk on IRC on the FreeNode network, in channel #LiteDoge, among other chans there, so if you want to talk with us I'd suggest there, faster response times usually Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:53:37 PM

Great...

Great...
Less coins!

Why don't you buy some instead of thinking your ONE LDOGE should be worth TEN that others have paid for or staked???
Just a far transfer to get the number smaller. Now the numbers of may ldoge not even fit in the trader screen.
Whit a coinroll all coins need to be changed to a smaller number.  No unfar stuff.
It's not anywhere close to dead!    Hopefully you're not being serious...
Do not forget i have serious stack litedoges, i only goal is to make a huge profit. And thats why we need  a coin roll.

P.s a Stacking Android wallet will be great. Let the users worry about there battery, mine is always on charger i will love a android wallet.
Take a look a Groestlcoin, that has even a BlackBerry wallet!

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: