Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:13:38 AM

I agree with you as well. No active dev means no future for LiteDoge. At first, I got interested into LDOGE because of dirt cheap prices and the great opportunity to stake big amounts of LDOGE and make great profits. But then, after seeing no development or innovations, I just started to doubt whenever it will be a successful crypto currency or not. Even still, I am holding LDOGE because I have hope in this project and am not giving up yet.  Smiley

You don't see the whole picture.... "development" and "innovations" are just words, I have said a thousand times that a coin can't be successful unless it has a real value, in real transactions. When the original "dev" dumped the project, there were a handful of us that decided to keep it going. After fixing a bunch of problems that made the coin fork every 5 minutes and after making it stable, there were some that wanted to play little Caesar and act as they own the damn thing. Well, this approach doesn't work, a coin is either directed by the dev or the community, not by a couple of individuals that want everybody else to follow and "obey".
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:16:11 AM

Development is the key here.
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:23:39 AM

It is very sad to listen that but if the original Devs dont care about open the development of the project, probably the better is to leave Litedogecoin die... sad but sometimes it is the only ending

I agree totally that its a shame, this coin could really have been good had it had the correct people behind it when the original dev left, but now it has no dev and no direction  Sad

I agree with you as well. No active dev means no future for LiteDoge. At first, I got interested into LDOGE because of dirt cheap prices and the great opportunity to stake big amounts of LDOGE and make great profits. But then, after seeing no development or innovations, I just started to doubt whenever it will be a successful crypto currency or not. Even still, I am holding LDOGE because I have hope in this project and am not giving up yet.  Smiley

We are working on changing the coin around a bit (reward structure, total number of coins) and modifying the wallet (security updates, better seed nodes to fix connection issues as well as a few other things) but nothing will be happening until after the new year.  We would like to get a wallet out before the next reward drop to 16k, which will occur a little less than a month from now.

Once we have the plan finalized we will post it here for opinions to make sure that the community is on board with what we are doing.  We have been watching the thread and have not commented too much on people's opinions yet because we have already been taking them into consideration. 

One plan that several on here seem to like is a coin swap of something along the lines of 100 to 1 or 10 to 1, but we are actively trying to avoid that situation because we do not want to start a new chain.  We would like to keep the current blockchain intact and working moving forward.

In my humble opinion, the problem lies with people acting as dictators, as crunck stated above. Well, if someone wants a coin just for himself, thats fine with me but it won't get the coin anywhere. It only makes bad reputation worse.

It is a shame because the coin is very much alive and has no problems. Litedoge's problem is what some individuals want it to be.

This is a community coin.  No changes have been made for months.  The decision of the future of the coin is up to the community, not just the current devs.  I stepped in only because I was the one helping with some wallet issuse that the first dev had as well as creating him a working Mac wallet.  It was never my intention to dev a coin and I personally don't want to make any decisions about it's future.  I want the community involved, and that means everyone.  I have been sitting here thinking about what needs to be done to the coin and I know that there are many ideas that the community has put forth, such as a web staking wallet, an android wallet (both staking and a non-staking lite version), some sort of marketplace that accepts ldoge, a payment processor that works with ldoge, multisend, multisig, as well as many more great ideas. 

The problem is not that the dev team does not want any of this to happen but more that that our capabilities are not such that we can do it alone.  Many people here seem to want LDOGE to trade at a higher price (we all do) but do not seem to want to (or have the skills to) assist with the hard work that needs to be done behind the scenes. We also need funding in BTC to hire a quality dev to help guide us towards these goals if we can not get skilled community developers to step up and help out.

I hope this clears some things up, and yes we are here and have been working behind the scenes trying to figure out what to do before letting the community know and voice their opinion.  We need skilled people to help out with the coin and without more community involvement in the development only small changes to the coin will be made.  That being said, one thing that we will promise is that we will have a new wallet with a new reward structure out before the end of January.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:37:05 AM

We are working on changing the coin around a bit (reward structure, total number of coins) and modifying the wallet (security updates, better seed nodes to fix connection issues as well as a few other things) but nothing will be happening until after the new year.  We would like to get a wallet out before the next reward drop to 16k, which will occur a little less than a month from now.

Once we have the plan finalized we will post it here for opinions to make sure that the community is on board with what we are doing.  We have been watching the thread and have not commented too much on people's opinions yet because we have already been taking them into consideration. 

One plan that several on here seem to like is a coin swap of something along the lines of 100 to 1 or 10 to 1, but we are actively trying to avoid that situation because we do not want to start a new chain.  We would like to keep the current blockchain intact and working moving forward.

ctgiant, anyone that keeps an eye on the thread knows there are developments and there is work in progress. I agree with you, I believe we shouldn't fork again.

This is a community coin.  No changes have been made for months.  The decision of the future of the coin is up to the community, not just the current devs.  I stepped in only because I was the one helping with some wallet issuse that the first dev had as well as creating him a working Mac wallet.  It was never my intention to dev a coin and I personally don't want to make any decisions about it's future.  I want the community involved, and that means everyone.  I have been sitting here thinking about what needs to be done to the coin and I know that there are many ideas that the community has put forth, such as a web staking wallet, an android wallet (both staking and a non-staking lite version), some sort of marketplace that accepts ldoge, a payment processor that works with ldoge, multisend, multisig, as well as many more great ideas. 

The problem is not that the dev team does not want any of this to happen but more that that our capabilities are not such that we can do it alone.  Many people here seem to want LDOGE to trade at a higher price (we all do) but do not seem to want to (or have the skills to) assist with the hard work that needs to be done behind the scenes. We also need funding in BTC to hire a quality dev to help guide us towards these goals if we can not get skilled community developers to step up and help out.

I hope this clears some things up, and yes we are here and have been working behind the scenes trying to figure out what to do before letting the community know and voice their opinion.  We need skilled people to help out with the coin and without more community involvement in the development only small changes to the coin will be made.  That being said, one thing that we will promise is that we will have a new wallet with a new reward structure out before the end of January.

As I said above, after the original dev pooped on Litedoge, the community took matters in its hands - and that was great. Developments have been made and I know there are people working actively on this coin. This whole thing started again not because Litedoge is not maintained or being developed but because of people's behavior (once again).
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:47:27 AM

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:49:38 AM

As I said above, after the original dev pooped on Litedoge, the community took matters in its hands - and that was great. Developments have been made and I know there are people working actively on this coin. This whole thing started again not because Litedoge is not maintained or being developed but because of people's behavior (once again).

If that is the case, then it is good to see that the community is doing all the best to keep this coin alive. I can't imagine how everything would be for LiteDoge after new year comes. New wallets and some improvements will make it even more interesting. I love LDOGE and will continue to support it as it is a very promising coin.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 01:01:34 AM

If that is the case, then it is good to see that the community is doing all the best to keep this coin alive. I can't imagine how everything would be for LiteDoge after new year comes. New wallets and some improvements will make it even more interesting. I love LDOGE and will continue to support it as it is a very promising coin.  Cheesy

I've been with Litedoge since its block #1. It is a very interesting and promising coin and the more people involved, the better for all of us. Right now, I see only two real issues, one being the ridiculously low price and the second is acceptance as a means of payment, which would boost the price as well.

As for people's behavior, we can't do much.
Mr_Sheesh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:54:35 AM

Crunck, OK, Sorry that I didn't see that deposit, and yes I see that you did get the tips to me. (Had I known that the funds would be moved in December, not November, I'd have used a different address, since we had been talking only in email & on IRC I sorta thought you would notify me on those, as I'd asked.) We still don't have the ldoge web site "keys" or forum "keys" though; I don't do forums much, moving in & organizing so I just plain do not have time for BCT.

Main fact is this: The dev team is not happy, here is why;

(Past history) You had said that you weren't interested in upkeeping the web site or forum and were interested in turning those over to us. (fast forward to heathkid's post 2 pages ago) we still didn't have control of the web site or the forum or as far as we knew the funds. And didn't know what your plans were, just that you'd said one thing then not done (As far as we knew) any of it. The dev team has been feeling high centered, that gets us pretty frustrated and ticked off. (fast forward to today) we still don't have the forum or web site 'keys'...

If you read carefully what heathkid said there, he's saying in effect "If crunck doesn't turn the funds over, he's stolen them"; Considering that Oct. 12th was when I started emailing you, asking for the funds, web site, and forum to be turned over to us, then Oct 20th I emailed you again, you replied that you had the funds & would turn them over. Then Dec 12th the funds were turned over; almost 2 months later, and no email, no IRC PM, and the transaction was into a "scrap" address that I don't check often, and, it was an unsigned transaction. TBH I thought it was someone else entirely's funds, seems not though; I'd sort of given up on getting ANYTHING from you.

I am sorry that you felt you were called out here, but, please do note that you didn't do as you said, and didn't communicate to us about it in any way we use...

We STILL do need a web site for the coin, it IS still in development, AND the dev team mainly meets on IRC, not on BCT; IRC is a fast way to communicate, almost as fast as LDoge transactions Smiley So: how do you explain the time lag for this all? If you were a dev. for LDoge, would you be happy at a month+ delay in being able to update the coin's official web site or manage it's forum; How would you be feeling right now?

I suspect we'll just have to register a different site, sad to say.

Again, anyone wanting to reach us quickly can catch us on Freenode IRC, in channel #LiteDoge. We will see what happens.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:45:11 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 06:02:32 AM by heavensopen

Crunck, OK, Sorry that I didn't see that deposit, and yes I see that you did get the tips to me. (Had I known that the funds would be moved in December, not November, I'd have used a different address, since we had been talking only in email & on IRC I sorta thought you would notify me on those, as I'd asked.) We still don't have the ldoge web site "keys" or forum "keys" though; I don't do forums much, moving in & organizing so I just plain do not have time for BCT.

Mr_Sheesh, you (the dev team as you call it) are unbelievable. You have plenty of time to blab around on IRC, while you don't have time to check one frigging post on BCT. Like it or not, the IRC is not where the community will check when they want something, for hundreds of reasons you have no idea of, because you are always on IRC. And, don't forget, a post on this thread stays on this thread for everyone to read, making everything transparent.

(Past history) You had said that you weren't interested in upkeeping the web site or forum and were interested in turning those over to us. (fast forward to heathkid's post 2 pages ago) we still didn't have control of the web site or the forum or as far as we knew the funds. And didn't know what your plans were, just that you'd said one thing then not done (As far as we knew) any of it. The dev team has been feeling high centered, that gets us pretty frustrated and ticked off. (fast forward to today) we still don't have the forum or web site 'keys'...
Guys, you are one of a kind. What makes you think you own the coin?
Who the heck do you think that kept this coin alive when it was forking every two frigging blocks and the original dev deserted it?
First of all, the forum is here. BCT forums are the only ones every exchange and every sane person is checking for every coin. You know of course that a coin doesn't get added on any exchange without having a proper thread on bitcointalk.org, don't you?
Second, having the dev team maintain the website and any forum is a bad bad bad idea. Because it will distract you from the dev work and because you shouldn't have full control over the coin, just as simple as that. Do your job and let others do theirs, unless you want a coin used exclusively by yourselves.

If you read carefully what heathkid said there, he's saying in effect "If crunck doesn't turn the funds over, he's stolen them"; Considering that Oct. 12th was when I started emailing you, asking for the funds, web site, and forum to be turned over to us, then Oct 20th I emailed you again, you replied that you had the funds & would turn them over. Then Dec 12th the funds were turned over; almost 2 months later, and no email, no IRC PM, and the transaction was into a "scrap" address that I don't check often, and, it was an unsigned transaction. TBH I thought it was someone else entirely's funds, seems not though; I'd sort of given up on getting ANYTHING from you.

I am sorry that you felt you were called out here, but, please do note that you didn't do as you said, and didn't communicate to us about it in any way we use...
Then, you need a reality check. Stop flying high among your IRC clouds.

First, crunck made a mistake by promising you to hand over the funds and the website, without consulting the community first. What makes you think we would agree with this?
Second, he sends the funds to the address YOU gave to him and posts a message on this thread, giving all details to be transparent. Otherwise we would have no idea who has the donations. Or is this what you really wanted, was it?

We STILL do need a web site for the coin, it IS still in development, AND the dev team mainly meets on IRC, not on BCT; IRC is a fast way to communicate, almost as fast as LDoge transactions Smiley So: how do you explain the time lag for this all? If you were a dev. for LDoge, would you be happy at a month+ delay in being able to update the coin's official web site or manage it's forum; How would you be feeling right now?

No, you won't. I will personally make sure that you (the dev team) will have no chance on taking up a proper site and I have the means to secure it. You may come here on BCT and say what you have to say.
IRC may be a fast way to communicate but it is not transparent and not for everyone. Plus that, everything everyone is saying there, is thin air because nobody can go back and read it if he wasn't there when it was said.

Again, anyone wanting to reach us quickly can catch us on Freenode IRC, in channel #LiteDoge. We will see what happens.
Forget it.
IRC caused too many problems already. It was the main reason so many good people moved on to something else, because a handful of blabbers were spreading FUD about them. Do I have to remind you what happened with d57heinz, MinerFTW, maincoin, litedoge and now crunck ? Who is going to be next guys?
knolmaniac

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:57:44 AM

There is some movement.

Lets break that 1 satoshi wall.

i have cancelled mine 1 and put them above 2.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:09:02 AM

And therein lies the problem!

Are you aware that 75% of the LDOGE community resides here NOT on IRC ?

CTgiant who I like and respect has come on here today and said things are being discussed and developments happening but it's all on IRC we here on this forum have no idea what is going on.

And now you want me to go out of my way to mess around with a forum and website, after being accused of taking the donation funds!

If as stated above by someone you and your team bothered to check what your 75% of fans were saying/doing you would also have seen the donation funds were sent to you.

The forum and website are still up and perhaps I will give it to someone to take over, or perhaps I will let it drop, but that will be my decision not yours !

And yes I am still very pissed off at being accused of stealing !!!

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:10:01 AM

CTgiant who I like and respect has come on here today and said things are being discussed and developments happening but it's all on IRC we here on this forum have no idea what is going on.

And now you want me to go out of my way to mess around with a forum and website, after being accused of taking the donation funds!

If as stated above by someone you and your team bothered to check what your 75% of fans were saying/doing you would also have seen the donation funds were sent to you.

The forum and website are still up and perhaps I will give it to someone to take over, or perhaps I will let it drop, but that will be my decision not yours !

Crunck

If 75% of the community is here on BCT... why are 63 people *active* on IRC every day yet only a couple people ever post on BCT?  This topic exists for the OP.  If anyone wants to know what's going on (and yes... there is very active development) it's on IRC.

IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

We'll see you all there!
heathcoin

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:16:36 AM

@crunck, if you're so concerned with the community and this coin... why didn't you turn over the website, etc. like you said you would?   This is a COMMUNITY coin!  You were never put in charge of things.
heathcoin

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:28:09 AM

IRC caused too many problems already. It was the main reason so many good people moved on to something else, because a handful of blabbers were spreading FUD about them. Do I have to remind you what happened with d57heinz, MinerFTW, maincoin, litedoge and now crunck ? Who is going to be next guys?

You really blame IRC for that?  You just named five people who have done MORE to hurt our coin than anyone else ever has!  Remember?  If you don't... look back to who sold tons of coins to the original dev to dump to hurt our coin!  Or who dumped hundreds of millions tanking the value to 1 sat or less...

The devs didn't do that... those you mentioned DID!  Thank you for pointing that out again.
Mr_Sheesh

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:33:28 AM

Crunck and Heavensopen - Guys, I could return your sentiments in kind; That's really not my thing though. I didn't state who the devs ARE, nor that I was the only one (I most certainly am NOT.) Ctgiant is another of us, among others. Feel free to do whatever you want, I'll code and bug stomp along with the other devs, that's what makes my day better, and helps the coin. How exactly are you helping LDoge, that's something you can consider. You helping get the web site updated, or bug testing the code, or writing user documentation, or any of the other things that could really USE being improved on? Until you are doing something to HELP I'd just as soon you stayed here, I'll stay where the work's being done to improve LDoge, and do positive, constructive things to help.
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 06:51:25 AM

Crunck

Your just a asshat who cant follow through on what you said you were gonna do until you were accused of not following through, taking the funds and running. Your like iGotSpots making craploads of coins what mostly are not getting added to exchanges, while not having time to help out this community. This coin will do better without you in it, go away from this community Crunck. Go play with your shit and giggles coins you made instead. Tongue

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

lmao I love the way I get the blame for everything  Grin

I was asked to look after the website and the donations because the person that was doing it had had enough of the hitlers running this coin, and it was either I looked after the sites or they would die.

I took on the donations, and then heathkid hit the roof and asked me to move them to mr sheesh which I did, the website and the forum ( which I built by the way) are still up and running.

I was going to pass them over but I have just heard about the possibility of a hostile takeover of litedoge and no I am NOT behind it I'm dumping all my coins, quite how it will work I have no idea, but I guess the new team will fork and see who follows and which chain becomes the best ?

Anyway in view of the new info I have received I will hold on to the website and give it to who ever comes out on top here......

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:09:29 PM

Lets get things straight, because some are actually not responding to what has been said.

@heathcoin: yes I do blame IRC and to be exact, this specific IRC channel. Sane people do not have time for it and they don't have time to spend on stupid fights either, this is why you see everybody keeping a distance. IRC is dead in general, it died back in 2000/2002 and there were really good reasons for this. I was there and saw it dying, then moved on. And now, you discovered it. Well done!
Forums are outdated too, but if you think that a BCT thread exists for the op only, then you are even more stupid than I thought at first.
I named five people that have done a lot for this coin, I spent days and nights with them, who got fed up with the bullshit and your IRC factions and decided to bail out. I can't blame them for this. I only wonder what the hell were they doing there in the first place. You know damn well that I visited just a few times and got out as fast as I could when I saw what's happening there. Just FYI, I am not blind and I have several years of IRC experience, I can read behind typed words.
Also, you have no idea what the term "community" means, so please stop referring to it. If you knew, you wouldn't be asking for the donations fund in PM and let all others in the dark. But the point was to get more coins, wasn't it? Let's see what you are going to do with it now, some of my coins are among them as well.
Oh, I forgot, you also like thinking you are God, so you want control. So, lets get that website others have worked and paid for, its for free now, isn't it? And then you want us to believe you are also a developer......  Huh

Now, if you want a coin just for yourself and a few pals, go on like this, you are doing great. It is exactly where this will get you. Just don't bs us about "community", "developments" and the triumph that is coming, because you have no idea what you are doing.

As for me, I can take a loss of a few btc, after all I knew there was danger when I was putting them in. What I can't afford to lose is more time with your crap. So spit it out clearly so I can take my decisions, why are you trying to put everybody aside and stay alone with this coin?

@Mr_Sheesh: I am not going to take history lessons from someone that was absent in anything related to Litedoge. You call yourself a dev? A dev listens to the community, something you are not capable of. Are you wondering what I or some others have done for this coin? Well, if you were around, you would already know. But apparently you were not, you just created a BCT account to bring here all the FUD and the poison from your beloved IRC channel. Keep following your master but please keep your mouth shut when you have no idea what you're talking about. It's just gross.

@ctgiant: You are the only one that has my respect. And obviously the only one trying to develop this coin after MinerFTW decided to move on. But all this is getting us nowhere, don't you see it? The problem is not in the code anymore, this was fixed several months ago. Everybody wants improvements and new features but the most important thing for several months now has been to get LDOGE out of the puddle and nobody is even talking about it. This is not something anyone can code, is it?

@crunck: I believe a hostile takeover (51% attack) would do even more harm. Sure it would change things around but what for? Nobody would consider investing or maintaining an investment in a coin with two takeovers, one of it being a hostile one (which means it can happen again) and some roosters quarreling over a dead chicken. And I don't like dead chickens, they smell bad.

@everybody: There is a reason for the price being stuck to 1 satoshi and for the lack of orders. This coin had a huge potential but people's greed, idiocy and lack of communicating ability did not let it thrive as it should have been. Since fucking day number one. If this doesn't change, the price and the orders status won't change either.

And just FYI, no, I am not selling and I am not getting out. Nobody would be able to buy my coins anyway.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

i vote for crunck
is a working client possible?

if so then most def in favor;

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:46:15 PM

i vote for crunck
is a working client possible?

if so then most def in favor;

lol I want nothing to do with this coin anymore, and I dont want to take it over although the thought had crossed my mind, and indeed someone needs to do something drastic as the little hitlers are just destroying it.

But that person is most defo not me, I have moved on now and have my funds in other POS coins, I still have 24 mil of these damn things but I doubt they will ever sell

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: