Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin XT "ad sig" campaign - who will start it?  (Read 454 times)
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:52:04 PM

I'm sure it is just a matter of hours away.

C'mon let's go "full on retard" and decide the future of Bitcoin with an "ad sig" campaign (it can't be any more ridiculous than the polls). Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:59:28 PM

C'mon let's go "full on retard" and decide the future of Bitcoin with an "ad sig" campaign (it can't be any more ridiculous than the polls). Cheesy

My main question is: Will the signature campaigns move to XT and pay us in the new blockchain or in the old one? or im not understanding whats going on correctly? because as far as I understood thus far, if the fork happens, everyone will have to decide what to use, including those that pay people for sig campaigns.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:02:09 PM

and ... BOOM now I'am more confused then I was  Huh  Huh =>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077117.0
Why would a Bitcoin Wallet or whatever is it .. in need a signature compaign ?? Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:02:34 PM

My main question is: Will the signature campaigns move to XT and pay us in the new blockchain or in the old one? or im not understanding whats going on correctly? because as far as I understood thus far, if the fork happens, everyone will have to decide what to use, including those that pay people for sig campaigns.

Your level of understanding is exactly the kind of problem that is going on now - you are listening to FUD and not researching any facts (no surprise that you have an "ad sig").

If you are seriously interested in finding out the facts then start with the figure 90%.

A few more intelligent topics have been created today that describe what is going on but so far all I see is people being hysterical and "getting outraged" for nothing.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:03:07 PM

lol, man. That's exactly what will happen. Gavin, the baby turned this whole thing into a mental assylum.

But he said it months ago he was going to cause "chaos and drama".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIZEy5dJ6x4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: