Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit Cloud Mining [Altcoins]  (Read 1336 times)
Athertle (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:22:42 PM

Are there any non-ponzi cloud mining websites for altcoins?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:07:27 PM

yes bit-x deal with litecoin too, if you mean only those alt, for more alt you need to search something else, but i presume it doesn't exist yet and if it exist it probably a scam
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:34:17 AM

Bit-x does not mine altcoins to my knowledge - you can only trade them at their exchange. There are others like Scrypt.cc or Xscrypt.com, but they are scams as far as I know. Why do you want to cloudmine altcoins anyway?

SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:41:23 AM

Bit-x does not mine altcoins to my knowledge - you can only trade them at their exchange. There are others like Scrypt.cc or Xscrypt.com, but they are scams as far as I know. Why do you want to cloudmine altcoins anyway?

Everyone wants passive income, so money would grow over time. It's not that uncommon.
Cloud Mining is the to-go thing for newbies, but alas, it's just scam city for that sort of thing.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:44:48 AM

I don't believe it does.  I have purchased two (small amounts) of hashing power online.  One was Bit-x other was over from hashnest.  I love to have the hardware and tinker with it.  

There are not that many with altcoins as hardware is really pretty old.  No one is really investing in a pure scrypt chip like bitcoin chips.  You will see things that are scams like scrypt.cc.  Keep in mind when looking if it sounds to good to be true it probley is.  scrypt.cc kept giving people free hash.... a ponzi scam can claim it's giving tons of roi and then take off one day.

I suggest if you are wanting to cloud mine do it with BTC.  Then buy altcoin's.  I think you will be better off this way.  Also can buy scrypt, x11, etc.  Algo does not stop you this way.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:55:13 AM

I started using scrypt.cc recently... Havent gotten my ROI yet, but it seems they are still running for now...

The thing is: they mine altcoin, but pay in BTC, so for the enduser there is little difference between them, and cloudmining companies that mine BTC directly...

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:57:24 AM

Are there any non-ponzi cloud mining websites for altcoins?

It seems like you want to get altcoins instead of bitcoin from the cloudmining, so eobot could be the answer for you. It let you choose what coin to mine . Genesis mining also offer altcoin mining but I think their mhs contract is no longer offered, you can buy it from someone if you like
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:57:51 AM

I started using scrypt.cc recently... Havent gotten my ROI yet, but it seems they are still running for now...

The thing is: they mine altcoin, but pay in BTC, so for the enduser there is little difference between them, and cloudmining companies that mine BTC directly...

I hope you did not invest much there.  Everyone needs to do their own research and decide.

But I can tell you I will never trust that site with my BTC.  It's had way to many scam accusations.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:13:26 AM

I hope you did not invest much there.  Everyone needs to do their own research and decide.

But I can tell you I will never trust that site with my BTC.  It's had way to many scam accusations.

Luckily, no, i tested it out with $20 to see if i could make ROI. If i lose my cash, it'll be a lesson learnt about cloudmining...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:15:09 AM

Luckily, no, i tested it out with $20 to see if i could make ROI. If i lose my cash, it'll be a lesson learnt about cloudmining...

you can even invest only 0.0016(the minimum) with bit-x, it's pretty good for users that are worried  about their roi
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:19:40 AM

There are a lot of variations, for example stakeminers.com don't mine at all - they stake PoS coins, but still you are paid in BTC. So yeah, it's better to deal with Bitcoin and buy alts afterwards if you want them so much.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:27:58 AM

one aspect is legit service another on is profitability..consider twice if is smart to invest to cloud mining instead of direct buying..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:07:56 AM

I strongly suggest you go PoS. Staking can be considered as a form of mining and you can have all aspects under your control. Placing your coins is some online cloud is a risky business.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: