Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my signature space  (Read 2116 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:15:02 AM

BIT-X now pays 0.0014 per post for seniors. 0.0016 for heroes and above.
can I receive payment to my own address and advertise an escrow thread if desired?

Rules are rules and have to be followed (don't shoot the messenger please Tongue).
Fair enough, however I have my requirements too. I am not saying your rules are bad, I am just saying that your rules are not something I would want to follow, and I feel that my signature space is valuable enough that someone would be willing to buy it, not asking me to follow those rules
I will see what I can work out.
Like I said, I am confident that my posts are looked at enough so that people read what I say closely enough so that my signature space is more valuable then the "average" user.

I would kindly ask that unless you are trying to directly do business with me (or acting as an agent to someone bring to do business with me) to please refrain from posting on here. I am very well aware of the current market for paid signature campaigns. There is a lot of signature spam on this thread and it is making it somewhat cluttered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:26:40 PM

can I receive payment to my own address and advertise an escrow thread if desired?

Rules are rules and have to be followed (don't shoot the messenger please Tongue).

Why give him such perks?
I mean, it's not my call but what makes him better than me to get payment to his own address and such?

Anyway, OP, please don't think you are different from anyone else when joining a sig-campaign. Don't like the pay? Go find you hail somewhere else Tongue
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:31:03 PM

Why give him such perks?
I mean, it's not my call but what makes him better than me to get payment to his own address and such?

Anyway, OP, please don't think you are different from anyone else when joining a sig-campaign. Don't like the pay? Go find you hail somewhere else Tongue
IMO people tend to read what I write closely. I have a reputation for putting in a lot of effort into what I write and into my actions. I have one thread with over 12,000 views and another with over 8,000 views which only backup my above statement.

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:31:35 PM

Seems like in the end you went with dadice along the same rules as everyone else.  Also, given that you won their "constructive award" seems like it's working out well for you.  I'm bumping your auction because it'll be interesting to see if you get any offers now that you have some income that you'd have to walk away from in order to change.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:16:06 AM

Bumping this thread. My current signature contract expires in ~2 days, at which point I will be willing to take additional offers regarding renting my signature.

Will they not be updating your contact then no? Be silly to let you go in my opinion, why not go back to Dadice they are the best paying with LP and the bonus you will achieve each week as you know. The 100 post restriction is not great for posters like yourself but the bonuses add up to it not really mattering?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:18:36 AM

Bumping this thread. My current signature contract expires in ~2 days, at which point I will be willing to take additional offers regarding renting my signature.

Will they not be updating your contact then no? Be silly to let you go in my opinion, why not go back to Dadice they are the best paying with LP and the bonus you will achieve each week as you know. The 100 post restriction is not great for posters like yourself but the bonuses add up to it not really mattering?
I will more likely then not receive an offer from my current signature campaign for me to remain with them, however I wish to maximize my earnings potential and listen to bids from as high of a number of people as possible.
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 04:04:17 AM

I will more likely then not receive an offer from my current signature campaign for me to remain with them, however I wish to maximize my earnings potential and listen to bids from as high of a number of people as possible.

Do you have a FLAT RATE in mind per week / per month ?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:08:20 AM

I made 1.2 BTC last month after making 800 posts. That should be a general starting point when making any potential offers, although I would potentially consider/accept less amounts if a significant less posting requirement is provided.
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 04:15:53 AM

I made 1.2 BTC last month after making 800 posts. That should be a general starting point when making any potential offers, although I would potentially consider/accept less amounts if a significant less posting requirement is provided.

Wow! That's some pretty good BTC earnings, I didn't know they were that profitable. Thanks for the info!

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:33:15 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 04:44:11 AM by Quickseller

Also auctioning my signature space --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093658.msg11656586#msg11656586
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: