Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1M Followers Within the First 4 Hours (Who'da Thunk!)  (Read 1613 times)
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:11:59 PM

I think they had to put more effort into her face. She still looks so manly I can't even persuade myself it's a woman.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:30:40 PM

Transgender, was born a man, americans dig this stuff so he is getting loads of followers
to bad the doctors couldnt do better with his face, he still looks like a man

You're nothing but hormones, chemicals, tissue, water, gases, and a few organs. There is nothing metaphysical about you, so yea Transgender-ism is as normal as anything else. Thinking you're anything different/"superior" from any other human being of any genetic makeup or identity is foolish, because you're not.

And she looks just like a stereotypical "woman".
How could you say such things? did you even see his face?
where in my post did i say i was "superior" to him?

By you referring to her as "him" and "man", it was and is only rational for me to infer that you think of her as some sort of "freak" or has a "disorder", since you refuse to use the correct pronouns, and that's why I said you are nothing but flesh, and are equal in every way to her. Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean you have to be condescending. It would do you well to know that Gender and Sex are not synonymous, with the latter being a social construct, and the former being biological.  Gender is the term most used in public and thus can be changed at any time(Biological man can identify as a woman, and vice versa). Even the sexual organs can be changed in sex reassignment surgery.

"See his her face"? You made a remark on her face, to which I made a counter-remark that's equally as valid.

He still born as a man. You can't change what you TRULY are.
It doesn't matter to me if you inserted your penis inside yourself to look it like a vagina, you still are a man.

And yeah, his/her face is totally manly, I would never get on that trap.

The thing is, there is no "true" you. Everything, literally everything about your, your personality, your features, your genes, can be changed. There is no "true you". People like believing that there is a "core" personality or foundation in all of us, but there is no such thing. Take antidepressants, your mood changes, take steroids your mood changes, take etc etc your mood changes, get a stroke you might lose the ability to speak, etc etc. Everything around us has an affect on our fluid personality, even social conditions. There is no "core", no "spirit", no "soul".

You have no idea what makes someone a man or what makes someone a woman, and hint it's not the gentilia. Please don't comment on subjects that you're too stupid or ignorant on to actually discuss without making up false statements, thanks.

But most of those things you said are made to change aspects on anyone. We have a body so what?
Of course if you give it something different to it, it will react to it.
What I was trying to say is that there's a lot of things that are different from a man to a woman. And changing your gender and any other physical aspect doesn't change your brain. Tons of shit are unique for every single person in the world, memory, gray and white mass, knowledge, experiences and all the shit that we don't even know what it does, those things makes you a man or a woman. You can't change that. The things you do when you're drunk is unique, similar to other people, but unique. Changing hormones help that? Of course, but the brain is intact.

Maybe a thousand years in the future people understand how the brain fully works and then you can change your DNA and your brain to make that change.

Look, you said you can't change what you "truly are". Gender Identity, which defines how we see ourselves as(male or female, or none or both) is dictated in the brain. Therefore, what you're saying makes no sense. If a biological man sees himself as a women, then he is now she, and vice versa.

Please, read before you type Bullshit to me because it's truly aggravating, and maybe go study neurology.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/brain-mapping-gender-identity-what-makes-boy-girl-247122

https://www.google.com/#q=gender+identity+in+the+brain

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
hmblm1245

Activity: 628

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:47:21 PM

I agree with celestio. His points make sense and point towards evolutionary explanation to a lot of human... well for lack of a better word 'things'
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:13:58 AM

celestio

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:26:47 AM

snip-

Except that Caitlyn is far more attractive than the woman on the phone.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:51:44 AM

Its all about fact and figures. The fact is that he used to be a man someday and the figure of a man when transformed was likely to attract media and people's eyes from all over the world.
moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 10:56:17 AM

its over 2.41M now and increasing super fast, will hit 5M in few days
a lot of people are digging and following him
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:38:28 PM

Transgender, was born a man, americans dig this stuff so he is getting loads of followers

You're nothing but hormones, chemicals, tissue, water, gases, and a few organs. There is nothing metaphysical about you, so yea Transgender-ism is as normal as anything else. Thinking you're anything different/"superior" from any other human being of any genetic makeup or identity is foolish, because you're not.

By you referring to her as "him" and "man", it was and is only rational for me to infer that you think of her as some sort of "freak" or has a "disorder", since you refuse to use the correct pronouns, and that's why I said you are nothing but flesh, and are equal in every way to her. Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean you have to be condescending. It would do you well to know that Gender and Sex are not synonymous, with the latter being a social construct, and the former being biological.  Gender is the term most used in public and thus can be changed at any time(Biological man can identify as a woman, and vice versa). Even the sexual organs can be changed in sex reassignment surgery.

"See his her face"? You made a remark on her face, to which I made a counter-remark that's equally as valid.

It doesn't matter to me if you inserted your penis inside yourself to look it like a vagina, you still are a man.

The thing is, there is no "true" you. Everything, literally everything about your, your personality, your features, your genes, can be changed. There is no "true you". People like believing that there is a "core" personality or foundation in all of us, but there is no such thing. Take antidepressants, your mood changes, take steroids your mood changes, take etc etc your mood changes, get a stroke you might lose the ability to speak, etc etc. Everything around us has an affect on our fluid personality, even social conditions. There is no "core", no "spirit", no "soul".

You have no idea what makes someone a man or what makes someone a woman, and hint it's not the gentilia. Please don't comment on subjects that you're too stupid or ignorant on to actually discuss without making up false statements, thanks.

But most of those things you said are made to change aspects on anyone. We have a body so what?
What I was trying to say is that there's a lot of things that are different from a man to a woman. And changing your gender and any other physical aspect doesn't change your brain. Tons of shit are unique for every single person in the world, memory, gray and white mass, knowledge, experiences and all the shit that we don't even know what it does, those things makes you a man or a woman. You can't change that. The things you do when you're drunk is unique, similar to other people, but unique. Changing hormones help that? Of course, but the brain is intact.

Maybe a thousand years in the future people understand how the brain fully works and then you can change your DNA and your brain to make that change.

Look, you said you can't change what you "truly are". Gender Identity, which defines how we see ourselves as(male or female, or none or both) is dictated in the brain. Therefore, what you're saying makes no sense. If a biological man sees himself as a women, then he is now she, and vice versa.

Please, read before you type Bullshit to me because it's truly aggravating, and maybe go study neurology.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/brain-mapping-gender-identity-what-makes-boy-girl-247122

Only because I think I'm a unicorn I'm not a unicorn.
DNA(XX and XY) still defines most things, and his brain still work as a male brain. Until today, there's no tech or bio knowledge to change those things.

If you read what I wrote and stop just bitching around because I said that you can't change what the genetics made you when you're born, that would do the discussion much better.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
celestio

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:22:24 AM

Only because I think I'm a unicorn I'm not a unicorn.
DNA(XX and XY) still defines most things, and his brain still work as a male brain. Until today, there's no tech or bio knowledge to change those things.

If you read what I wrote and stop just bitching around because I said that you can't change what the genetics made you when you're born, that would do the discussion much better.

I said go study neurology and biology since you have no idea what you're talking about. The part of the brain that controls Gender Identity identifies as female, so in Bruce Jenner, a transexual woman's case, even her brain is female while she was born biologically "male". Yes XY and XX differentiate the biological sexes, but it's so much more complicated than that, genes play a huge role, and to show just how malleable people are, there are those born with say, XXY chomosones or XYY chromosones, as well as "intersex" people who are born with both male and female biological genitalia.

Their very brains are not the same as other "males" who view themself as male.

There's so many perspectives at which one could look at this. One I hold with some regards is that transgenders may have been important in the evolutionary process in things such as decision making, as males throughout history were often regarded as above females in status, and transgenders, having identify as female(And some studies show women are better decision makers than men), may have played a role in assuming the duty of making thought out decisions to steer their communities.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:11:34 AM

snip-

Only because that is a professionally photographed - and most likely altered - photo. If they were both before you and naked, I seriously doubt you'd think the 65 year-old man who has been undergoing hormone therapy would be more attractive than the bitchy State Farm commercial housewife.
celestio

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:30:01 AM

snip-

Only because that is a professionally photographed - and most likely altered - photo. If they were both before you and naked, I seriously doubt you'd think the 65 year-old man who has been undergoing hormone therapy would be more attractive than the bitchy State Farm commercial housewife.

If Caitlyn went and did sex reassignment surgery, then her previous male genitalia would now be female genitalia(It wouldn't perform some of the same functions, but will look aesthetically like a vagina)

And I stand firmly by the argument that Caitlyn is far better looking than that women in the state farm promo. Beauty is subjective of course, but cmon'.

MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:16:11 AM

They both look pretty manly.

gloug333

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:53:38 PM

Obama's record of the fastest 1 Million seems to have finally been defeated, Lets see if Like Obama the number of followers will stop increasing.
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:21:33 PM

I think they had to put more effort into her face. She still looks so manly I can't even persuade myself it's a woman.

unlike those transgenders from thailand, lol i would be so scared to go out with someone  there.. Prolly would have to ask for birth certificate also Smiley
and this bitch from op, ugly and manly as fu*k
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:39:55 PM

Apologies for not interacting in this thread that I started. I'm enjoying the convos, but opted not to further jump in so not to disrupt the ongoing dialog.

Carry on, guys.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: