Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most young Arabs reject Isis and think 'caliphate' will fail  (Read 847 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:39:47 AM

The vast majority of young Arabs are increasingly rejecting Islamic State and believe the extremist group will fail to establish a caliphate, a poll has found.

of course Arabs will reject ISIS because of their wrong assumption about Islam.
the villain will never be the winner. so will ISIS.

The (Sunni) Arabs are only pretending that they are rejecting the ISIS. The support levels have fallen just because of the military setbacks faced by the ISIS. No one want to support an organization which is likely to be destroyed in the next few months. The Salafist Arabs will then shift their loyalties to some other organization, which will be even more brutal than the ISIS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:19:13 PM

If i have to choose between EU/IMF economic violence and ISIS violence, i choose ISIS.

I know you are a troll but sorry, that was the stupidiest thing I read from you till now. Even if they destroy economic conditions... you still can manage to live. Under ISIS you would either live in constant fear, you would have to adapt or you would be dead already, maybe having cut your head of with a saw or something funny like that.

Maybe you did not really mean it the way I took it though... Roll Eyes

Are you serious? The EU politicians are more dangerous than ISIS, I hope ISIS fuck well the EU.

When I take a look at the living circumstances in IS-controlled areas and compare that to the EU, maybe even greece... then it's not hard to decide that I prefer to live in greece. I had a chance at least.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: