Bitcoin Forum
January 16, 2018, 11:44:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEPONION airdrop, how do i get it?  (Read 793 times)
BitJunkie556

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:30:53 AM

Don't want to revive a dead thread, but I've kind of been trying to figure out the same thing. I went through the process, put my bitcointalk ID into the site, put the signature and everything of course.

I did receive a very small amount of DeepOnion (like .01) after I signed up and everything, but nothing since it would seem. As I also understand, you need to be active on BitcoinTalk, but I am, and that's all I've seen so far.

I'm going to just head over to their forum and see what I'm missing. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaddleWigs

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

Don't want to revive a dead thread, but I've kind of been trying to figure out the same thing. I went through the process, put my bitcointalk ID into the site, put the signature and everything of course.

I did receive a very small amount of DeepOnion (like .01) after I signed up and everything, but nothing since it would seem. As I also understand, you need to be active on BitcoinTalk, but I am, and that's all I've seen so far.

I'm currently considering whether or not this is worth going for. I know I'm a newbie, but I'm working on being more active with my account.

The thing that gives me pause is that this deeponion "airdrop" was like the first reason I was ever directed to bitcointalk and I saw a lot of people saying it was a scam or virus farm or whatever. I assume with all the press it gets around here that the client isn't infected or anything, but I just wonder what people's thoughts are about the safety of trying to participate in this campaign.

Edit: Also, I just saw that the deepoinion account has a -16 trust on here... Any insights into that? haha

BitJunkie556

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

I'm currently considering whether or not this is worth going for. I know I'm a newbie, but I'm working on being more active with my account.

The thing that gives me pause is that this deeponion "airdrop" was like the first reason I was ever directed to bitcointalk and I saw a lot of people saying it was a scam or virus farm or whatever. I assume with all the press it gets around here that the client isn't infected or anything, but I just wonder what people's thoughts are about the safety of trying to participate in this campaign.

Edit: Also, I just saw that the deepoinion account has a -16 trust on here... Any insights into that? haha

Hey there. Sorry for the way late reply.

After actually buying into the 100 minimum ONION for the airdrop, as well as regularly taking part in the community and receiving the "DeepPoints" airdrops (which are very profitable I might add), DeepOnion actually does seem to be the real deal.

I actually didn't realize I needed 100 ONION min for the airdrops, but you can actually gain that within a week of strong participation in the community over there, so you can get in the airdrop just by completing the tasks and just having fun over there.

Not sure why the account has such low trust, but I think that many people feel DeepOnion is spammy in how it advertises in the signature campaigns and whatnot. I'll leave that up to you, but again, keep in my that you are rewarded for taking part in their community and so on. So you may find it's worth your while.

cascano

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:22:03 PM

The DeepOnion account has had a lot of negative remarks because people thought the airdrop was a scam. Basically they thought that the developper was one guy who was using the airdrop to get a larger marketcap and as soon as it reaches a decent price they thought the dev would dump all of his premine. However, this did not happen.

After a couple of months the DeepOnion coin has proven to be a flourishing project as the development is very active. They have already released the DeepVault feature and are now working on implementing smart contracts, DeepSend and developping a mobile wallet for android and ios.

To remind you this coin was only launched in july 2017 and is thus fairly new. Nevertheless the developper team has proven to deliver quality work.

DeepOnion has had a rough start plowing to all the criticism, but like the phoenix arises from the ashes, DO arises from the fud and will rise to be a top coin in 2018.

Definitely worth particpating in the Airdrop!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.