Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i will teach you how to set up free hosting free domain and bitcoin faucet  (Read 2012 times)
cparsley

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:09:17 AM

This sounds quite wierd, worst, he's an idiot, at best, your going to be scammed, heck he'd probably setup a back door to your computer while "helping" you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:28:26 AM

This sounds quite wierd, worst, he's an idiot, at best, your going to be scammed, heck he'd probably setup a back door to your computer while "helping" you.
  Why are you trying to sabotage me?? I'm just trying to do a service for bitcoin!! you dont even know me and you call me an idiot.There is nothing wrong with getting paid to help someone advertise or create a faucet.i dont even know you and this is how you treat people?? Angry
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:52:25 AM

Siteprice.org checks common factors such as Alexa pagerank and SEO. This commonly creates an extremely bloated figure that no one would actually buy it for.

Also, can you tell me where you get the whole 'if you buy hosting you can't sell your site' thing from? As a testament against that I sold my faucet site right here in the auction section not too long ago. That was hosted using Hostinger.
Your idea that all hosting companies are evil satan spawn could not be more wrong if you wanted it to.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:27:58 AM

Siteprice.org checks common factors such as Alexa pagerank and SEO. This commonly creates an extremely bloated figure that no one would actually buy it for.

Also, can you tell me where you get the whole 'if you buy hosting you can't sell your site' thing from? As a testament against that I sold my faucet site right here in the auction section not too long ago. That was hosted using Hostinger.
Your idea that all hosting companies are evil satan spawn could not be more wrong if you wanted it to.
No i wrote that wrong. What i meant is that those free hosting companies are shit for Faucets due to traffic or really good websites with a lot of traffic. There only good for low data pages, and if the site gets popular it says in disclaimer they have the rights to it. paying for a hosting service is the best for everyone but hosting your own is good for people that can't afford hosting ot starting out a new idea!
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:02:53 PM

Nothing is ever free unless you do it yourself ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do!! you will wake up one morning when your faucet is worth $500,000  like freebitco.in  dont get stuck  where you cant sell it for a half million beacause you didnt listen to me !!.
Freebitco.in uses Godaddy to host I believe, not a personal server. Also, I seriously doubt that any faucets are worth over maybe $1,000.
It is completely viable to use external hosting and sell your site. If your hosting company wants a bit of that then you have invested in the wrong company. You completely own everything hosted on a server that you pay money to use, you are just not hosting it yourself.

Plus, I'd rather run the risk of my $5 faucet site getting stolen than my $200 worth of Bitcoin.
Freebitco.in is worth $600,000 at sitprice.org and since he bought the site he owns it and can sell it. If you use one of those free sites like 000host.com they own your site and you cannot sell it. My service shows you how to host your own and pick a free domain name. We will bypass hostgator or any other paid servers and become an independent server so no monthly bills "you are the host" !!  Once your site gets popular and you want to keep it, you can transfer to  whatever server you want. The cool thing about hosting your own faucet is you can build one and throw away scripts in same day 10 times a day or build a website instead and if your database gets corrupt from to many messups you have access to it instead of waiting for your paid host to fix it. I also can build you a website if you're not interested in Faucets!      

Those "evaluate my site" or "how much is my site worth" engines are pretty bogus. They also work on the traffic you are receiving. Says my company website is only worth $150... (http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.beatpals.com) Which I find odd as we just got re-evaluated at $20M. So until I see Freebitco.in's last 4 quarters in revenue and costs, I don't believe it's worth $600k.

nothing is ever free ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do !!! I also show the person how to set up advertising and get their site noticed. I spend time with them ,showing the ropes im not just going to throw together some shitty faucet for them i will show them how to decorate, advertise, use the api ,get the site recognized i also will put on Faucet list which is the Best Bitcoin Faucet List on the planet; which is on this thread with all your answers--->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042631.0

I basically built my entire empire for free. Sure it cost TONS of money.. But none of which came out of my pocket.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:33:00 AM

Nothing is ever free unless you do it yourself ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do!! you will wake up one morning when your faucet is worth $500,000  like freebitco.in  dont get stuck  where you cant sell it for a half million beacause you didnt listen to me !!.
Freebitco.in uses Godaddy to host I believe, not a personal server. Also, I seriously doubt that any faucets are worth over maybe $1,000.
It is completely viable to use external hosting and sell your site. If your hosting company wants a bit of that then you have invested in the wrong company. You completely own everything hosted on a server that you pay money to use, you are just not hosting it yourself.

Plus, I'd rather run the risk of my $5 faucet site getting stolen than my $200 worth of Bitcoin.
Freebitco.in is worth $600,000 at sitprice.org and since he bought the site he owns it and can sell it. If you use one of those free sites like 000host.com they own your site and you cannot sell it. My service shows you how to host your own and pick a free domain name. We will bypass hostgator or any other paid servers and become an independent server so no monthly bills "you are the host" !!  Once your site gets popular and you want to keep it, you can transfer to  whatever server you want. The cool thing about hosting your own faucet is you can build one and throw away scripts in same day 10 times a day or build a website instead and if your database gets corrupt from to many messups you have access to it instead of waiting for your paid host to fix it. I also can build you a website if you're not interested in Faucets!      

Those "evaluate my site" or "how much is my site worth" engines are pretty bogus. They also work on the traffic you are receiving. Says my company website is only worth $150... (http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.beatpals.com) Which I find odd as we just got re-evaluated at $20M. So until I see Freebitco.in's last 4 quarters in revenue and costs, I don't believe it's worth $600k.

nothing is ever free ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do !!! I also show the person how to set up advertising and get their site noticed. I spend time with them ,showing the ropes im not just going to throw together some shitty faucet for them i will show them how to decorate, advertise, use the api ,get the site recognized i also will put on Faucet list which is the Best Bitcoin Faucet List on the planet; which is on this thread with all your answers--->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042631.0

I basically built my entire empire for free. Sure it cost TONS of money.. But none of which came out of my pocket.
Sounds interesting ..care to elaborate ? I think a lot of people in here would want to know what you mean by that  ?
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:33:00 PM

daily bump
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:35:48 AM

How reliable is the free hosting?  How much can it handle traffic wise?
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:01:15 AM

How reliable is the free hosting?  How much can it handle traffic wise?
 well , i live in the states and i have 21 down and 1.5 up speed and i never had a problem with using windows as a server . The cool thing is you can redirect if it gets too busy or use cloudflare for free. I have built 2 sites just for testing and decided to pay because of the traffic .So it is really good for starting out new ideas.The free like 000host sucks bad....not sure on their bandwidth but i heard it sucks
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: