Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 BTC loan Request  (Read 451 times)
FX_Trader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:21:23 AM

Dear Sir,

I request a loan to increase my margin  for trading Forex on 1BROKER (trade directly in BTC)

Amount: 0.3 BTC
Repayement: 20/06/2015
Interest: 10 %
Collateral: My Fully Verified Payza account and, if necessary,  My verified Perfect Money Account (They are mine, not bought by ohter user )
Wallet: 1J87MGideFE2WFVFEW2xJZTycADZL91ezd

**Please read my trust: i've ever repay money or BTC that user send me first
    Please Note: My Payza account is for selling in digital Goods  too.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:45:58 AM

Dear Sir,

I request a loan to increase my margin  for trading Forex on 1BROKER (trade directly in BTC)

Amount: 0.3 BTC
Repayement: 20/06/2015
Interest: 10 %
Collateral: My Fully Verified Payza account and, if necessary,  My verified Perfect Money Account (They are mine, not bought by ohter user )
Wallet: 1J87MGideFE2WFVFEW2xJZTycADZL91ezd

**Please read my trust: i've ever repay money or BTC that user send me first
    Please Note: My Payza account is for selling in digital Goods  too.

i think your collateral isnt valid. do you have any other collateral to offer?
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:57:45 AM

No. It's My only collateral. I could provide My BTC talck account, but if possible i want to keep it to continue My business and to increase My ranking.

Can you help me?
xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

No. It's My only collateral. I could provide My BTC talck account, but if possible i want to keep it to continue My business and to increase My ranking.

Can you help me?

your bitcointalk account worth .000000 as you have red trust and you are only a jr Member. if you cant offer a valid collateral you wont get your loan Smiley
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:14:55 PM

Yes i'm a Jr member. I try to get this loan as i say For increase My margin trading. I see in Digital Good market place that Payza and Perfectmoney account could be sell about 50-70 $. I received some offer too, but ther was from untrusted member or brand new member, and these account are at My name so i'm afraid to a fraudolent use. If you read My last trust you can see how i get and repay 2btc from a user..
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:12:07 PM

Yes i'm a Jr member. I try to get this loan as i say For increase My margin trading. I see in Digital Good market place that Payza and Perfectmoney account could be sell about 50-70 $. I received some offer too, but ther was from untrusted member or brand new member, and these account are at My name so i'm afraid to a fraudolent use. If you read My last trust you can see how i get and repay 2btc from a user..

As said your accounts are not valid collateral. I see you already have negative feedback for asking for loans without valid collateral at least twice ([1] [2]) in the past. You should have learned by now.
Since you don't have valid collateral I recommend you lock this thread and move it to Archival. Otherwise all you'll get is even more negative feedback. People don't give away money here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: