Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ===►Maidak scammed me 400$ BTC,this time is for sure===►  (Read 18749 times)
shdvb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 06:35:04 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:43:16 AM by shdvb

What happened::Last sunday he told me to send 400$ BTC to him then later in 1 hr he pay me 450$ in BTC ,but then later claimed to be the next day pay me.BUt  now several days passed,I let him pay me either btc or paypal,he get online and then replied me on skype but stil dont pay me.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35312

Reference Link:n/a
Amount Scammed: 400$ BTC aka 1.707BTC
Payment Method:BTC
Proof of Payment:
http://block.oklink.com/tx/992dd247771efc0e9a3c489de300c8d648095dc05fa6f1bd62cb9c689831efb1

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes: n\a

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:32:49 AM

I dont think he will scam you, you probably need to have patience, he has done a lot of trades recently if you look at his trust history, you can also see this

''He took ages because of some problems he had but so far he is a nice guy. He is hones but you might need to push him.''

Seems like he is slow sometimes but im pretty sure you will get your money back.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:36:20 AM

Last Active: 12:59:52, 31 May 2015
Skype: I do not conduct any trade on skype use my live chat or IRC when authenticated.

As he sent you a PM, Maidak can't deny it. Else, he could easily deny it.

His password is changed. Why didn't you ask a signed message from him? Let's wait for him to reply.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:17:16 AM

I dont think he will scam you, you probably need to have patience, he has done a lot of trades recently if you look at his trust history, you can also see this

''He took ages because of some problems he had but so far he is a nice guy. He is hones but you might need to push him.''

Seems like he is slow sometimes but im pretty sure you will get your money back.

Yes, he is honest, but it seems he dont know how to remind or hold appointments. I had to more than push him. Actually i threatened him to open a scam accusation thread in 7 days from that time. Thats what worked at the end.  Roll Eyes

Its a pity that he doesnt seem to get things handled fast. You dont want to know how long i waited. "Several days" are a joke against that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:36:12 PM

Yes, he is honest, but it seems he dont know how to remind or hold appointments. I had to more than push him. Actually i threatened him to open a scam accusation thread in 7 days from that time. Thats what worked at the end.  Roll Eyes

Its a pity that he doesnt seem to get things handled fast. You dont want to know how long i waited. "Several days" are a joke against that.
There was an incident with killyou72 not long ago where he was sent fait money and it took a long time (> a week - maybe >2 weeks) to get the bitcoin to him. He had claimed that there was some issue with his bank. Killyou72 even went as far as to try to borrow against the money that he was owed in the lending section, although AFAIK the loan never materialized.

Another interesting factoid about the above incident is that, according to killyou72, maidak was unable to provide any kind of signed message when asked by killyou72. I was considering to fill the above loan, however would have required to have a signed message from maidak to ensure that his account was not hacked, but killyou72 had claimed that he was previously unable to get one.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:56:05 PM

There was an incident with killyou72 not long ago where he was sent fait money and it took a long time (> a week - maybe >2 weeks) to get the bitcoin to him. He had claimed that there was some issue with his bank. Killyou72 even went as far as to try to borrow against the money that he was owed in the lending section, although AFAIK the loan never materialized.

Another interesting factoid about the above incident is that, according to killyou72, maidak was unable to provide any kind of signed message when asked by killyou72. I was considering to fill the above loan, however would have required to have a signed message from maidak to ensure that his account was not hacked, but killyou72 had claimed that he was previously unable to get one.

I too got the idea that maidak could have been sold as an account though when i got in contact with him it sounded plausible. Problems with his skrill account and other things. To be exact i waited one and a half month nearly. And at the end i was paid by some business partner of his, on his behalf, and he paid him for that. So i took it as if his skrill account still was damaged and thats why it took ages.

Besides that, pm... pretty useless, he suggested email, i believe one answer, then useless, then skype... i requested being added numerous times, not happened. At the end i really went that far to use my phone... didnt anticipate that. But at least he reacted better on SMS then.

Anyway... my warning stands... i would not trade with him anymore when im not ready to wait a long time. He really need to fix things. Really. The work i invested only to get my money was really not worth it. Better pay some percent more and save the trouble.

Though maybe he gets things fixed soon. I hope since he sounds like a nice guy.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:12:57 PM

Left negative feedback, hopefully others will be more careful. Had done multiple trades with Maidak in the past and all went smooth but lately he seems to having issues. Shouldn't take 2 weeks or almost 2 months to complete a trade.

I would also be careful dealing with the OP. If you're trading BTC for PayPal or PayPal my cash cards, make sure they are being bought by someone trusted and not just resold cards or paid directly from his PayPal account. Otherwise there is a good chance you will get man in the middled which makes a chargeback or reversal much more likely.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

Well that was a surprise. I'd expected to see made up / flimsy claims but they seem to be reasonable even if OP did jump on the "STOP SCAMMING ME" slightly prematurely.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:37:22 PM

You need a bit more patience, that's all.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:49:31 PM

You need a bit more patience, that's all.

Not when Maidak keeps delaying and coming up with another excuse like those Skype screenshots are showing. Not the first time he's kept someone waiting recently either, other guy had to wait several weeks.

One hour has turned into days. Not sure how much patience I would have left either.

I remember Maidak saying he doesn't trade over Skype and to use live chat. What Skype username are you chatting with shdvb?
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:01:29 PM

Again, green member has did this ... Why people dare to did this  Undecided

Just check the account, This user's password was reset recently.
or he/she got hacked ??

I remember Maidak saying he doesn't trade over Skype and to use live chat. ...

His/her account said " Skype:    I do not conduct any trade on skype use my live chat or IRC when authenticated."
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:19:07 PM

this is from the security log

Code:
May 31, 2015, 12:59:46 PM - Maidak - password reset via email

Since the password is reset via email, there is a huge chance that it is indeed the real Maidak that change his password.
Judging from the PM and the transaction ID it seems like it was done before Maidak reset his password. Also that from the security this is the first time Maidak is changing his password since the security breached .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

It's really unprofessional for a user to be so irresponsible while trading. The delay should have been informed before confirming the trade and it doesn't matter if the amount is big or small. I hope he reads this thread and does reply in time as he hasn't been online since May 31st.

This has happened to me as well once when a user said that he had some issue with his PayPal and he kept dodging me for 3 days until I had to open a scam accusation thread on that forum and he sent me a refund immediately.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:20:32 PM

The only sure way is to contact him by sms. Skype, email or pm can be forgotten. So OP, when you want him to come in here you should consider sending him a sms or call him. You need to add 001 before the phone number he has in his profile.

shdvb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:25:56 AM

The only sure way is to contact him by sms. Skype, email or pm can be forgotten. So OP, when you want him to come in here you should consider sending him a sms or call him. You need to add 001 before the phone number he has in his profile.

Ill try thank you.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:44:59 AM

Maidak's been online again today...  Hopefully he comes in here and pays OP what is owed.

Man I hate seeing shit like this, especially from highly trusted users. Though I do think OP may have jumped into the "FUCK YOU SCAMMER FUCK YOU" stage a little prematurely, I can definitely understand why he was feeling that way- he thought he'd been robbed $400 by a supposedly trusted user. I would be more than a little pissed off if all I got was half-ass excuses and time delays from him after I sent $400 and he promised an hour's time for the return of funds. Mainly I'm just hoping to not see a trusted user claiming to have been hacked if they weren't. We'll see how this pans out...

hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:15:24 PM

Only question comes to my mind is even if the payment is delayed OP should be informed about that, since 400$ is not a small amount. Well hope is still there since he is a trusted user. Hope you get paid fast. Thanks

meghan98321

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:19:23 AM

I laughed hard at OP's patience, I wish he does lose the money but I doubt it. First off his skype away message probably said he will be busy before you purchased so you should of known, and he seems trustworthy to be caps locking that quick lol
shdvb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:36:34 PM

Tried called phone,always says non available. dafak is this. Angry

bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:11:59 PM

Tried called phone,always says non available. dafak is this. Angry

I feel sorry for what happened to you, is always difficult when we lose money especially if we got scammed.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███