Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Earth  (Read 4415 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:06:06 AM

ok now we have a flag of our planet,and if there is alien from mars or venus come to visited our earth so they should have a pasport to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 09:27:04 AM

I wonder when will we have a Solar System Flag or Milky Way Flag.. LoL!

Why do I suddenly feel like if I'am on Men In Black Shocked
anyway , I don't believe in Aliens because there is no proof for their existance .

The universe is so big that humans lifetime wont be able explode the whole universe. I believe there is other living creatures in other part of the universe. Just that it is hard for humans and them to meet.

Actually, I've read somewhere it's actually the opposite. some space scientists actually half expected that we would have found more than just one planet with living creatures by now.

I forgot where I read this. I would be grateful if someone could give me a link.

Oh, and I have a feeling we will end up claiming a part of the universe as ours. Solar systems will just be like districts once that happens Wink

You have read scientists statistics, we have something in the region of ''75 thousand million million'' stars/suns in our universe and they reside in around 400 billion galaxies the number of planets is uncountable, We are one planet with life and how many more are there?  Roll Eyes We are not alone that is a statistical impossibility, but... How vast is the universe we will never even get out of our one galaxy in our life time until new tech is created but we could have destroyed ourselves by then. Nasa has a world flag because they know something we don't know  Tongue The guy was right above the ''flower of life''

We are 10000000000% not alone. But to travel to the next potential like us planet is so beyond possibility of traveling to and observing, cattle mutilations, impregnating women and don't forget my favorite, anal probing that I doubt we was visited. Its a crap shoot. Were so insignificant compared to whats out there its like almost impossible.  Unless it is possible to create some sort of worm hole that can bend space and time that you can travel through without tearing your body up into pieces

The science of probability/statistics is the world's biggest lie ever Cheesy The concept behind the theory can be disproved by even the simplest of minds. There is no need to study mathematics for 10 years to see the cracks in the reasoning.
The simple fact is that it is impossible to determine whether aliens exist or not without encountering one.
Due to the staggering immensity of the universe,  it is virtually guaranteed that other intelligent life is out there, and for the same reason (and because FTL travel may prove impossible) it's virtually guaranteed thst we will never, ever encounter them.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 12:28:56 PM

Earth is #1!!!!

Woo!!!

Earth! Earth! Earth!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
limaphii

Activity: 700

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 04:13:01 PM

And people hit the lottery and get struck by lightning. Anything is possible. Its scary and amazing either way you look at it

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:09:25 PM

Perfect, it's just 1 thing left to do now. Kill all the bankers. Couse they own our fucking planet. Choosing flag of an earth not making any sense.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

Why not stick with the Voyager plaque? It's not exactly artistically appealing but it imparts lots of useful info. Plus it has cock and tits on it.
dollarneed

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:30:45 PM

Perfect, it's just 1 thing left to do now. Kill all the bankers. Couse they own our fucking planet. Choosing flag of an earth not making any sense.

hel* yeah kill the bankers is the first thing important that we have to do and make and use only one curency in this world yup bitcoin, actually till now alien,the life in other planet for me it doesnt make a sense i would believe if allien is real when i look them as live.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

hel* yeah kill the bankers is the first thing important that we have to do and make and use only one curency in this world yup bitcoin, actually till now alien,the life in other planet for me it doesnt make a sense i would believe if allien is real when i look them as live.

Does it really makes difference is aliens real or not? They not affecting our life, lol. We and only we should make our life on planet earth better.

thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:40:56 PM

This must be the ugliest most short sighted unimaginative laziest designed flag for planet earth ever made... A circle of 7 ring noses... Why 7? 7 continents? Or is it 6 continents? Why is the center hollow? Hollow Earth Theory?

Way much more accurate and better. If aliens sees that, then they will know where on the universe earth is. Well if they only live in saturn and such. Otherwise they'll get lost.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dollarneed

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:43:59 PM

Does it really makes difference is aliens real or not? They not affecting our life, lol. We and only we should make our life on planet earth better.

Yup i got that point,alien is not important but global warming is one of our biger problem and we have to thinking about it so many negative impact to our enivorment which happened by ourself,this time for us to make better place for our childreen soon
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:36:11 AM

If you were able to access NASA's live video feed AND record every shuttle mission from launch to landing FOR 5 YEARS... what do you think we might see ? Roll Eyes

Martyn Stubbs did exactly that.
All UFO clips are from my NASA UFO Archives, containing all downloaded video from mission STS-48 to STS-80 ..

FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings --> https://youtu.be/ujcSwuRBXRc

Or how about..
The Aricebo message.. and reply. --> https://youtu.be/2Q0NjXqAy8M

Nooberous are those who see yet do not believe. :p

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:28:32 PM

If you were able to access NASA's live video feed AND record every shuttle mission from launch to landing FOR 5 YEARS... what do you think we might see ? Roll Eyes

Martyn Stubbs did exactly that.
All UFO clips are from my NASA UFO Archives, containing all downloaded video from mission STS-48 to STS-80 ..

FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings --> https://youtu.be/ujcSwuRBXRc

Or how about..
The Aricebo message.. and reply. --> https://youtu.be/2Q0NjXqAy8M

Nooberous are those who see yet do not believe. :p

NASA doesn't just fake some things, they fake everything including UFOs.
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:15:37 PM

some space scientists actually half expected that we would have found more than just one planet with living creatures by now.

Oh, and I have a feeling we will end up claiming a part of the universe as ours.

Earth humanity aspires to (above, interstellar) conquest. How, therefore, does it unexpect its (above, interstellar) ostracization‽

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:46:00 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 07:05:23 PM by username18333

Due to the staggering immensity of the universe,  it is virtually guaranteed that other intelligent life is out there, and for the same reason (and because FTL travel may prove impossible) it's virtually guaranteed thst we will never, ever encounter them.

Code:
∆(𝐩 + −𝐩) = (𝐩ₙ + −𝐩ₙ) − (𝐩ₙ₋ₘ + −𝐩ₙ₋ₘ) = (𝐩ₙ − 𝐩ₙ) − (𝐩ₙ₋ₘ − 𝐩ₙ₋ₘ) = 𝟢 − 𝟢 = 𝟢

Under acceleration, the (net) momentum of a physical, “[mass] balanced” object remains zero (i.e., constant).

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

hello

Hi there. What do you make of the planet so far?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:44:53 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 06:55:04 PM by Balthazar

Cheesy
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 07:21:48 PM

I'd like to see something more like these images on our flag, to portray a more accurate representation of ourselves.

dollarneed

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:09:15 PM

so sad when i look at that picture   Sad , i tnhink we should make changes for our earth with planted a tree at your home Smiley it have bigger impact for our earth
dblink

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:19:15 PM

Why do I suddenly feel like if I'am on Men In Black Shocked
anyway , I don't believe in Aliens because there is no proof for their existance .

Me too, do not believe in aliens, Alien life, such as microorganisms, has been hypothesized to exist in the Solar System and throughout the universe. This hypothesis relies on the vast size and consistent physical laws of the observable universe. According to this argument, made by scientists such as Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking, it would be improbable for life not to exist somewhere other than Earth.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:49:59 AM

Unless they can scan multiple billions of billions of star systems in full 3D (up, down etc) there will be very little chances they will know were we'll be located exactly just with this flag. Also keeping pluto on the flag as a planet is a good assurance to mess up with their google cosmo-map system, just in case...

Cheesy

No need for full 3d scans of star systems. Way extrasolar planets have been found is looking at changes in the position of the star as it orbits the center of mass of the system. Or looking at changes in brightness of the star if the planet and star are in the right position. If aliens can use the same methods and have more precise instruments, they can know the composition of each system. Pluto included. Doesn't help the flag shows we have only one star. That may reduce number of star systems they need to search to half or less. And if aliens see the flag somewhere, that further reduces where they have to start looking. Not like we can get very far from home for now. But that is assuming aliens understand what the flag represents. And are hostile.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: