Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH dev kidnapped by ALIENS and implanted with crypto-tracker chip  (Read 1042 times)
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:08:41 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 11:46:51 AM by BlockaFett

I think that I'm starting to feel the wrath of the Monero gods. Either that or I've been abducted by aliens too.  Grin

Yup. And if you watch the History Channel you will know the Monero gods were actually aliens that came to earth 5000 years ago and taught man the art of trolling.  

And now the Dash dev is abducted by aliens......

Coincidence?  Shocked

wow ... this thread shows best how ur are picking the cherries on your argumentation ... how come you not even bothered answering AndJusticeForSome ? Instead your cuddling with your Buddies from DASH Camp?...

So question is why your cutting out the part about WHO pushed all these topics... secondly you want that the Monero Camps jumps at you... in the other one you wanted to honestly investigate and here you call someone pushing Anti-Dash Thread Trollero without even knowing if he has any coin fav at all....

Im done with you

"Im done with you"

Are we breaking up Davey?

I think in this case you are right, at the moment I posted the pic, some of those threads were bumped by PolyCoin, who I never heard of before..(and for once, looks like he isn't Trollero: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=255566;sa=showPosts)

But if you are trying to push the idea now that those threads are not 99% Monero investors throwing rotten fruit at the occasional lost Dash investor, then I think we just entered....The Trollero™ Zone...(spookey music)

And the other thread had to be serious because when pointing out that your core-team might be deliberately crippling your official wallet and holding you off from other exchanges so everyone has to instead type their transactions into the core team's personal MyMonero.com website for the last year (giving them unique visibility inside your invisible blockchain), on "the most anonymous and secure coin in the world", I thought I should take that a bit seriously yes....

Speaking of serious, one thing I learned in my 3 months of dealing 10,000 Dash attack threads pushed 24/7 by Tollero users angry that they have a competitor who innovates, there is zero humor.  Arguing with Monero trolls is like being sent to a Soviet prison camp.  You just get 50 pages of "Dash is a scam" and if you even crack a joke you get 20 serious faces snarling at you....where is the sense of humor?

Monero - It feels like being sent to prison in Siberia™

EDIT: to stay on topic, it also feels like being 'probed' by a bunch of angry troll-aliens, who's spaceship just broke down..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: