Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WW3 is only a matter of time.  (Read 6628 times)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:42:29 AM

We read it in the news every day.

The world is about due for another war Worldwide. Populations have exploded and Mankind are stepping on each others toes. China is Claiming rights to the Spratly Islands and just about everything near it. The U.S. is still doing battle in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria. Russia is testing the Limits of All of Europe and it's neighbors Doing Flyovers with Bombers almost everywhere.  The stories are endless and so are the countries ever growing as they get involved.

Is this the fate of Mankind? Is this the way to control the problem of over population?

This is not just a chance of WW3 anymore this is only a Question of when.
With current warfare technologies, a world war will have devastating effect throughout the globe, and maybe the nuclear weapons could even cause an end to the human race, totally possible.

I thought that every nation agreed that using nukes or something that has a devastating power like that is prohibited  Huh
It's kinda scary to think that we might need to live just like in fallout video games  Undecided
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:09:25 PM

The world is about due for another war Worldwide. Populations have exploded and Mankind are stepping on each others toes. China is Claiming rights to the Spratly Islands and just about everything near it. The U.S. is still doing battle in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria. Russia is testing the Limits of All of Europe and it's neighbors Doing Flyovers with Bombers almost everywhere.  The stories are endless and so are the countries ever growing as they get involved.

Is this the fate of Mankind? Is this the way to control the problem of over population?

With current warfare technologies, a world war will have devastating effect throughout the globe, and maybe the nuclear weapons could even cause an end to the human race, totally possible.

I thought that every nation agreed that using nukes or something that has a devastating power like that is prohibited  Huh
It's kinda scary to think that we might need to live just like in fallout video games  Undecided

Agreed? If nukes are under the control of a crazy dictator, you can never be sure what will happen.
I don't think Israel has a no-first-use policy.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:36:38 AM

Well if it has to happen, then I think it will in Asian Sub-continent region. The tensions, the drama, the threats, instability, are just too much. Name it, and every possible reason for starting WW3 is available there. China backing Pakistan, Russia backing India, tensions between India-Pakistan, India-China, America being diplomatic with all of them, all the spices are available.

Asia is quite stable now. Tensions between China and India has mostly subsided, although a lot of bad blood still exists between India and Pakistan. And China is no longer backing Pakistan, and Russia is no longer backing India. So we can be quite sure that even if a war between India and Pakistan breaks out, it will not turn out to be the 3rd World War.

Regarding China backing Pakistan, I think it can never stop. Just recently I have read that China has invested about $56 billion in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir for developing infrastructure, whereas when Indian PM went to China for investments, he has been handed only $20 billion. Chinese and Indian army are already engaging one on one on the borders. Chinese intrusion in Indian borders have lot of evidence.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

Regarding China backing Pakistan, I think it can never stop. Just recently I have read that China has invested about $56 billion in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir for developing infrastructure, whereas when Indian PM went to China for investments, he has been handed only $20 billion. Chinese and Indian army are already engaging one on one on the borders. Chinese intrusion in Indian borders have lot of evidence.

Pakistan has been prostituting to China for many decades now, and that is why China is showering them with so much investment. Ever heard about the Shaksgam Valley (Trans-Karakoram Tract)? It was a strategically important piece of land in the Kashmir region, which was under the control of Pakistan. The Pakis sold it to China for peanuts.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:15:34 PM

Agreed? If nukes are under the control of a crazy dictator, you can never be sure what will happen.
I don't think Israel has a no-first-use policy.

Hm. I think everyone (even crazy dictators) are aware of the effects of nuclear bombing. Knowing that íf you are going to use them you will also can expect some against you will stop everyone from using them I think; even crazy dictators do not want their land to be demolished. I think this reason is the only advantage of multiple countries owning such bombs and weapons.

Let's hope we will never experience a World War again. Honestly, I'm afraid we will..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:36:16 PM

Hm. I think everyone (even crazy dictators) are aware of the effects of nuclear bombing. Knowing that íf you are going to use them you will also can expect some against you will stop everyone from using them I think; even crazy dictators do not want their land to be demolished. I think this reason is the only advantage of multiple countries owning such bombs and weapons.

Honestly, I believe that the only reason why the Americans hasn't invaded Iran or the DPRK may be their fear that these countries might be already possessing the nukes (and powerful enough missiles to launch a nuclear attack with them). Why has the United States invaded Iraq and Libya without valid reasons, while they have held back on attacking Iran and North Korea?
rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:23:54 PM

Pakistan has been prostituting to China for many decades now, and that is why China is showering them with so much investment. Ever heard about the Shaksgam Valley (Trans-Karakoram Tract)? It was a strategically important piece of land in the Kashmir region, which was under the control of Pakistan. The Pakis sold it to China for peanuts.

Not even that, even China is holding on to a large piece of Kashmir which they captured during India-China war in 1962. The dispute between India and China is so old, that it is not possible that it will get under shelves just because of the change in government. I am sure during this new Indian government, the war is bound to happen. Either China or Pakistan or both of them will attack India for sure.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:36:41 AM

Not even that, even China is holding on to a large piece of Kashmir which they captured during India-China war in 1962. The dispute between India and China is so old, that it is not possible that it will get under shelves just because of the change in government. I am sure during this new Indian government, the war is bound to happen. Either China or Pakistan or both of them will attack India for sure.

Well... the Sino-Indian conflict occurred more than 50 years ago, and the tensions seems to have cooled down. I hate to say this, but actually it was the incompetence of the Indian rulers at that time (esp. Jawaharlal Nehru), which cost India some 40,000 sq.kms of Aksai Chin. He foolishly trusted the Chinese, and refused to strengthen the border posts along the Johnson Line.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:42:52 PM

My point exactly the same. China will keep backing Pakistan and will even help and provoke Pakistan to attack India. India is now being surrounded by all the Chinese investments in South Asia.

brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:19:05 PM

Well I don't think so...

Each country is just getting stronger and stronger. Soon enough, this world will be hot potato with a grenade in a 10 by 10 room. Noone's gonna dare to play that game Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:24:12 AM

My point exactly the same. China will keep backing Pakistan and will even help and provoke Pakistan to attack India. India is now being surrounded by all the Chinese investments in South Asia.

The Chinese are making investments all over the world, including those in neighboring countries of India, such as Pakistan, Maldives, Myanmar and Sri Lanka. There is no need for India to worry about this. At least they are not moving their heavy weapons and ballistic missiles to these countries, like the NATO is doing in Eastern Europe.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:01:39 AM

I believe the same. Even after there are treaties being signed amongst the countries, investments being made, but one hot-headed decision, and poof, everything is gone. There is all the drama present required to start a WW3. Whether it is Russia-Western Countries, India-China, India-Pakistan, North Korea-South Korea, it could be anything. These all countries are having major trust problems and unresolved old-issues between them.
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:00:16 AM

Well I don't think so...

Each country is just getting stronger and stronger. Soon enough, this world will be hot potato with a grenade in a 10 by 10 room. Noone's gonna dare to play that game Cheesy

If the world war 3 is going to happen, the entire world is going to be pushed back few hundred years in term of civilization or even can go out of extinction for that matter of using nuclear weapons.

vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:56:58 PM

Well I don't think so...

If the world war 3 is going to happen, the entire world is going to be pushed back few hundred years in term of civilization or even can go out of extinction for that matter of using nuclear weapons.

Not sure if modern world conflict will result in using nuclear weapon. First person that will make such decision is gonna take responsibility way higher than any other war criminal in history. In WWII all sides of conflict were using any warfare they had, but nothing was such powerful. The question is, if any leader of nuclear empires will turn out to be a psycho. If yes, the Earth will be scorched in first days.
mikaljan

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:26:39 PM

REMEMBER: World War 3 will happen. It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN. World War 3 will happen.

mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:41:37 PM

There would be World War III no doubt about it. The question is when? I think this happens when America and Nato is weak enough that the Axis countries would be able to defeat them.

The World War III will start when Hillary Clinton is elected as the POTUS in 2016. It will start with the invasion of North Korea and Iran, and will end with the invasion of Russia. Everything will be over in a matter of 2-3 years. Either the United States will be converted to a nuclear wasteland as a result of the Russian strikes, or the US will gain the dominance over entire world.

Regardless of how exciting it sounds, I don't think so it will end that way. According to my knowledge, I think the WW3 'begins' after 25 years-30 years if situations seems to get worse. However, the world wouldn't end, it would just be divided and slowly get together repairing itself in the course of the next 5 years of WW3. Nuclear heavy countries would feel independent and divide while they conquer little ones, it would be a huge battle between U.S and Russia but I think nobody wiill 'win' the war. The whole human civilization experiences a crash but eventually, they get through.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:45:55 PM

First person that will make such decision is gonna take responsibility way higher than any other war criminal in history.

I am not sure about that. The Americans nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima in 1945, when Japan was preparing to surrender. The Americans would have won the war, even without the nuclear strike. But still, they nuked Japan. Not once, but twice. A total of some 300,000 got killed as a result of the strikes, and millions more were left injured. But this incident was quickly forgotten. IMO, right now less than 1% of the world population even know the fact that the Americans nuked Japan in 1945.
pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:56:53 PM

I think we/they all know better than that. It is imperrative that USA and Russia reach out to eachother, and make a deal, because this really is rather dangerous to the fate of mankind.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:20:42 AM

Between ISIS, Rusasia, Ukraine, North Korea ect WW3 is closer then we all think.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:42:10 AM

Between ISIS, Rusasia, Ukraine, North Korea ect WW3 is closer then we all think.

ISIS, Ukraine, North Korea.etc can't trigger the WW3. For example, if North Korea attacks Japan with their ballistic missiles, then it is quite possible that the Americans will join Japan in counter-attacking them. But it will not develop in to a full blown world war, as long as other major players such as Russia and China stays out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: