Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Islam ?  (Read 1032 times)
RappelzReborn (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:15:24 PM

Okey what you really think about this religion , I see a lot of threads of haters and people linking only to what a bunch of criminals do with the name of the Islam while it's not what Islam actually is .

Most likely Muslims here will defend Islam and Christians and Jewish may or may not defend it and for Atheist they probably hate every religion out there , so I'd like to hear from you and let's see your opinions (without hurting and insulting the Prophet PBUH) . Note that I'am a muslim (don't think it matters tho)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:28:44 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 03:38:47 PM by Lethn

I'm an Anarchist, so naturally I hate pretty much all religion, there is some nasty shit in almost every one of their writings and teachings and you're a fool if you don't see it. If people wanted to create a religion that was strictly peaceful with no room for re-interpretation, then I'd be for it entirely, but there isn't, some fuckers will always find an excuse to be violent towards others for no reason, religion is just a convenient excuse.

Adding to that, what pisses me off more are the people who pretend to be tolerant and peaceful then they go and deliberately try to usurp the tolerant laws of countries where they are staying and re-write them so they can once again persecute and discriminate against people they don't like. I also don't like it when they expect me to believe what they believe or go along and agree with it especially if it's blatant bullshit.

My favourite recent example is the gay marriage referendum passing in Ireland and the total intolerance and bullshit coming from the religious side of the argument, in short, fuck your God, he's a hateful, jealous, petty and spiteful cunt.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:29:59 PM

I hate all religions, Islam includes..on those days, it is just use as argument for stupid behavior, manipulating people and criminal violent acts.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:32:16 PM

Wildly violent..

They are like the Christans from the 1400's...

Religion is a bane on this planet.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:48:45 PM

My opinion of Islam is the same as for any other religion, it's utter bullshit!

Free yourself. No gods, no masters!

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:58:06 PM

I hate all religions, Islam includes..on those days, it is just use as argument for stupid behavior, manipulating people and criminal violent acts.
I'm an atheist, but not much of a hater.  Hate in my opinion engenders more hate, in vicious and never ending cycles.   Other types of wrong thinking does that too, though. 

Correct or right thinking, including what may be called "enlightenment", would be to break through these mindless little circles of hate, greed, and manipulation by others for their selfish motives.  This is a worthy goal whether one is immersed in one culture or another, or one religion or another.

As for Islam, it certainly does have it's problems, which in the aggregate seem to affect those in the religion the most adversely, and in particular, cultures and states which are largely Muslim do not seem to be able to emerge into the 21st century.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:04:18 PM

I'm an atheist, but not much of a hater.  Hate in my opinion engenders more hate, in vicious and never ending cycles.   Other types of wrong thinking does that too, though. 

Correct or right thinking, including what may be called "enlightenment", would be to break through these mindless little circles of hate, greed, and manipulation by others for their selfish motives.  This is a worthy goal whether one is immersed in one culture or another, or one religion or another.

As for Islam, it certainly does have it's problems, which in the aggregate seem to affect those in the religion the most adversely, and in particular, cultures and states which are largely Muslim do not seem to be able to emerge into the 21st century.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

Okey what you really think about this religion

I think the fanatics have taken Islam away from you. They are now firmly in charge of it. You'll have to fight for it if you want it back again.

RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:54:47 AM

It's weird how all people here are atheists Shocked no one is religous ir what I keep seeing them in other threads , feel free to post your opinions .
Also and as I said ... please I said without hurting however I see some people insulting

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:25:06 AM

(This is for those who think that all terrorism/terrorist are muslims)

Islam is the religion/place of peace.
And some peoples are doing some terrorism act under the name of islam or with a muslim's name. But actually they're not muslims.
Eg.: Gandhiji (in india) was killed by an RSS (a terrorism which is banned thrice in india but still alive) in the name of Kader (which tattooed on his hand) and the same RSS groups killed a bunch of peoples at gujarat (in 2002, you may google it). It was more are less known by all peoples in india, still got prison for those killers.

And why would you bother only Islam? Even there're more and more religions exists and they're killing muslims?

If someone kills someone with a muslim's name, its called terrorism.
same if some kills a muslim, you'll never bother about that. Why this is happening?

~Rude Boy
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:47:29 AM

It's weird how all people here are atheists Shocked no one is religous ir what I keep seeing them in other threads , feel free to post your opinions .
Also and as I said ... please I said without hurting however I see some people insulting

It's not weird at all, a lot of people here will be Anarchists and Libertarians, adding to that Bitcoin involves highly advanced mathematics, also, I have no problem insulting people who openly practice intolerance.
celestio

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:45:49 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 06:04:03 PM by celestio

It's not weird at all, a lot of people here will be Anarchists and Libertarians, adding to that Bitcoin involves highly advanced mathematics, also, I have no problem insulting people who openly practice intolerance.

My view entirely. I don't so much as "hate" religion, what I Hate is intolerance. If you're religious and aren't intolerant to people or idea's that go against your religion, that's fine with me. But when I see religious folk being intolerant(I see it all the time), that's when we have problems. The only logical answer to this of course is the end of religion, at least the main monotheistic ones.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:51:56 PM

Is it really?  Agonist myself.

This forum is filled with people of a higher IQ.. The idea of a "god".. is pretty silly.  Most with the ability to use logic start to understand pretty much every organized religion only exists as a method of control.

I do find most people over 40 however have had the idea of some BS thing in the sky so drilled into their brain cognitive dissonance over comes their ability to reason.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:16:09 PM

I'm also an Atheist, but I spend a lot of time in Islamic lands and have come to like the culture. The kindness and hospitality I have experienced from Muslims has shown me the peaceful side of Islam that most Americans never see or even hear about.

So, I don't hate religion, I just don't believe in a God. I think people are people and some find love in their faith while others use it to further their hate. That's why in Islam we see beautiful acts of mercy as well as DAESH's absurd violence. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
RappelzReborn (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:38:50 PM

This forum is filled with people of a higher IQ.. The idea of a "god".. is pretty silly.  Most with the ability to use logic start to understand pretty much every organized religion only exists as a method of control.

I do find most people over 40 however have had the idea of some BS thing in the sky so drilled into their brain cognitive dissonance over comes their ability to reason.

I sadly disagree on this point with you mate , Even if I wasen't Muslim [ Or any other religion out there ] and we use logic as you are saying ... the result would be "there is a god" because simply the first question will come into my mind is "who created humain" , who made "nature" , who made "animals" , and the answer would be pretty simple "Oh there is a creator" . At least that's my logic .

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:40:42 PM

I think Islam is more than 600 years younger than Christianity, and that in 600 years it will have become more like Christianity is now, i.e. more of a passing interest and not worth destroying your and other peoples lives for.

There are obvious exceptions to that in Christianity, and there probably will be in Islam in the future, but I still predict that people will drift away from all religions sooner or later, Islam included.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:43:31 PM

There are plenty of people of higher IQs that are religious.  Look at Einstein, and his God doesn't play dice stuff!
I don't see religion as a mean of controlling people, I see it as a way of giving meaning to life and to reduce the fear of the unknown following death.

Whether this forum is filled with people of a higher IQ is also very very questionable!
celestio

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

This forum is filled with people of a higher IQ.. The idea of a "god".. is pretty silly.  Most with the ability to use logic start to understand pretty much every organized religion only exists as a method of control.

There are plenty of people of higher IQs that are religious.  Look at Einstein, and his God doesn't play dice stuff!
I don't see religion as a mean of controlling people, I see it as a way of giving meaning to life and to reduce the fear of the unknown following death.

Whether this forum is filled with people of a higher IQ is also very very questionable!

I have yet to meet one, and no, Einstein was not religious nor a theist. He himself said he didn't believe in a "personal" god, such as Christians or Muslims do. So, Einstein could be looked as, as an Agnostic or Deist only.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:37:11 PM

I'll give you the higher education and IQ, but maybe the biggest factor is the libertarian and anarchist mindset shared by, probably, the majority of people in this forum, religions are fascist and authoritarian by design, all the stuff the maljority of us do not like.

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:39:12 PM

I think all religions suck. They were invesnted in a time where people had a need to believe in something. These days its not needed and only causes stress, fighting, war and hurt. But I do think that people who believe in a religion, be it islam or other have a right to do so in a safe and polite manner.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄