Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thebitcoinquiz.com is an alt of puzzel.me  (Read 2986 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:14:01 PM

The first post of puzzle.me is also matching your handle. How do you plan on explaining that?

@thebitcoinquiz.com: Can't you just agree now that you are an alt of puzzel.me?

Lol, he got no choice left now, right? Will love to see what he got now to defend himself. Yet another story?

Do you have a choice? Why are you keep calling yourself a scammer? Are you thinking this can be taken as proof to claim you are not alt of puzzel.me? Then you are wrong!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

Did puzzel.me scam anyone? He seems to own over 50% of the forum accounts here. To me it appears puzzel.me tried to scam by blackmailing a member. Anyways, attempting to scam and being a scammer is almost the same thing and this user has been creating numerous accounts on this forum.

Having dealt with stellar, he seemed to be genuine but the amount was really small to say anything.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:47:42 PM

Did puzzel.me scam anyone?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785003.0

He seems to own over 50% of the forum accounts here.

False.

To me it appears puzzel.me tried to scam by blackmailing a member. Anyways, attempting to scam and being a scammer is almost the same thing and this user has been creating numerous accounts on this forum.

Having dealt with stellar, he seemed to be genuine but the amount was really small to say anything.

I have dealt with cryptoforcause, thebitcoinquiz.com and stellar. Didn't know they were one person! Grin

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:03:52 PM

The first post of puzzle.me is also matching your handle. How do you plan on explaining that?
You know, I know over 6 people(some are well known here) who had the same idea of bitcoin quiz in their mind. And I've explained about it before.

No. I cant cause I am not. I started to control the account after november/december 2014, and since then it hasn't been involved in any scam.
And so why cant QS agree that he mistook me and rushed his decisions and by mistake accused me of being someone else's alt? Ill really have respect for him if he starts looking at this case from a neutral view and don't accuse me of doing wrong things based on assumptions. And if you(qs) feel I sent you PMs to you from different accounts then report them to Badbear and ask him if I am the one who is pming you from multiple accounts, cause I have just pmed you from this account. And just for the record, I have never ever accessed cryptforcause's account.

Thanks

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:18:55 PM

You know, I know over 6 people(some are well known here) who had the same idea of bitcoin quiz in their mind. And I've explained about it before.

No. I cant cause I am not. I started to control the account after november/december 2014, and since then it hasn't been involved in any scam.
And so why cant QS agree that he mistook me and rushed his decisions and by mistake accused me of being someone else's alt? Ill really have respect for him if he starts looking at this case from a neutral view and don't accuse me of doing wrong things based on assumptions. And if you(qs) feel I sent you PMs to you from different accounts then report them to Badbear and ask him if I am the one who is pming you from multiple accounts, cause I have just pmed you from this account. And just for the record, I have never ever accessed cryptforcause's account.

Thanks

QS is talking about the post I am quoting not that idea of yours. This post was made on January 2015 which is after November/December 2014.

Hey! Want to enroll!

Activity: 31
Address: 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp

Please confirm my enrolment.
If my rank gets upgraded during this post period so will be paid according to my new rank?

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:17:08 PM

Thanks

QS is talking about the post I am quoting not that idea of yours. This post was made on January 2015 which is after November/December 2014.

Hey! Want to enroll!

Address : 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp

If my rank gets upgraded during this post period so will be paid according to my new rank?
And so yes? I own 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp . So what's the problem in here ? It was posted from my true account. And  I am allowed to use it whenever I want.
Sorry, I really didn't get that what's the problem in using this address? And I know that address is linked with the address I used in other account, and that address used in other account was used after november/december 2014  I.e after I bought those accounts and I suppose this address was active at that time and I just posted it in January.
Sorry, if I am missing your point bit I really don't understand what did you try to say/accuse/tell.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 06:25:48 PM

Thanks

Hey! Want to enroll!

And so yes? I own 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp . So what's the problem in here ? It was posted from my true account. And  I am allowed to use it whenever I want.
Sorry, I really didn't get that what's the problem in using this address? And I know that address is linked with the address I used in other account, and that address used in other account was used after november/december 2014  I.e after I bought those accounts and I suppose this address was active at that time and I just posted it in January.
Sorry, if I am missing your point bit I really don't understand what did you try to say/accuse/tell.

Which walllet are you using?

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:30:33 PM

Thanks

Hey! Want to enroll!

And so yes? I own 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp . So what's the problem in here ? It was posted from my true account. And  I am allowed to use it whenever I want.
Sorry, I really didn't get that what's the problem in using this address? And I know that address is linked with the address I used in other account, and that address used in other account was used after november/december 2014  I.e after I bought those accounts and I suppose this address was active at that time and I just posted it in January.

how is that even relevant? Right now I use blockchain all the time. Earlier I have used multibit and blockchain and I remember importing some addresses from multibit to blockchain. But I cant exactly claim which all addresses did import.

Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:33:34 PM

I have a couple of things to add but before I do I have a question for Quickseller. I am not against him finding alts of scammers as thats partly what I did from my old account. But I am against his negative trust on my account as I clearly provided enough proof I am not a scammer.

@Quickseller in the Op you say

After I explained to him that his claim did not fit the timeline, I told him that I would need some evidence of the purchase of puzzel.me for me to remove the neutral, he told me that he deleted his old PM's and did not have it.

I actually did provide proof  that the account(Twipple)  was bought and even had master-p login and check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072974.msg11475642#msg11475642
Any reason why you are still reluctant to remove the negative or atleast make it neutral ?

As for this thread @bitcoinquiz . If someone buys an account , then its his responsibility to have the messages as proof for future purposes if the accounts are under scam accusation . Specially in this case where I believe alts of puzzle.me were under red trust before you purchased them. Since you have literally no proof for it, just saying things isn't proof. Also you say puzzle.me was bought on PD. Can you provide transaction id's or account transfers done on Primedice(not sure if transactions from that back can still be accessed) ?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 06:38:05 PM

Thanks

Hey! Want to enroll!

how is that even relevant? Right now I use blockchain all the time. Earlier I have used multibit and blockchain and I remember importing some addresses from multibit to blockchain. But I cant exactly claim which all addresses did import.

Have you ever mixed your coins or used Blockchain.info shared send? If you have used it, how many times?

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:40:03 PM

Cry
I have a couple of things to add but before I do I have a question for Quickseller. I am not against him finding alts of scammers as thats partly what I did from my old account. But I am against his negative trust on my account as I clearly provided enough proof I am not a scammer.

@Quickseller in the Op you say

After I explained to him that his claim did not fit the timeline, I told him that I would need some evidence of the purchase of puzzel.me for me to remove the neutral, he told me that he deleted his old PM's and did not have it.

I actually did provide proof  that the account(Twipple)  was bought and even had master-p login and check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072974.msg11475642#msg11475642
Any reason why you are still reluctant to remove the negative or atleast make it neutral ?

As for this thread @bitcoinquiz . If someone buys an account , then its his responsibility to have the messages as proof for future purposes if the accounts are under scam accusation . Specially in this case where I believe alts of puzzle.me were under red trust before you purchased them. Since you have literally no proof for it, just saying things isn't proof. Also you say puzzle.me was bought on PD. Can you provide transaction id's or account transfers done on Primedice(not sure if transactions from that back can still be accessed) ?

even if I would have got a signed message, then would it had helped me in any good way? And no. They cannot be accessed.

And okay, my saying that the accounts were bought is not enough but quickseller saying that the accounts were not bought is enough? Double standards.
And moreover all I can claim is that I have done a lot of account trading in the past and QS knows it, we even discussed about one of my trade, and I never thought that trading accounts(without signed messages) for a mere profit would become so hectic for me in the future.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:41:09 PM

Thanks

Hey! Want to enroll!

Have you ever mixed your coins or used Blockchain.info shared send? If you have used it, how many times?
Didn't use share send. But yeah those addresses are mine and I've explained enough I guess.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 06:43:04 PM

Thanks

Hey! Want to enroll!

Didn't use share send. But yeah those addresses are mine and I've explained enough I guess.

Thank you for proving you are an alt of puzzel.me. It's time to end this drama. Good luck to you. Smiley

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

Thanks

Hey! Want to enroll!

Thank you for proving you are an alt of puzzel.me. It's time to end this drama. Good luck to you. Smiley
And how? I've already told all these things in the past. What are you upto now?
Buying accounts doesn't make you an alt of someone.
Thanks

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:00:03 PM

Can anyone show me the post pls ? I m seriously having trouble locating this Puzzling account.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:03:20 PM

Can anyone show me the post pls ? I m seriously having trouble locating this Puzzling account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721316.msg8147393#msg8147393

Twipple

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:01:23 PM

And okay, my saying that the accounts were bought is not enough but quickseller saying that the accounts were not bought is enough? Double standards.
And moreover all I can claim is that I have done a lot of account trading in the past and QS knows it, we even discussed about one of my trade, and I never thought that trading accounts(without signed messages) for a mere profit would become so hectic for me in the future.
Any account trader would know that negative trust accounts could become trouble in future. The only thing you can do to avoid it in future is as an account trader is atleast have some proof for it. The reason is that every scammer on the forum can simply say that he bought the account and deleted the message and get away with it.

No Double Standards. A Cop busts person A for being in possession of documents that were stolen . The documents are the originals and are exactly the ones stolen. Person A claims he bought them off someone else through ebay, but has forgotten the account details for his account. Cops won't release him and believe his story. They will probably charge him or atleast blacklist him for a lot of things. Thats how the current trust rating on your account is.

QS still ignoring my questions ?
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:44:57 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 02:00:55 PM by thebitcoinquiz.com

Eh, I've already been blacklisted for a lot of things, and who made quickseller a cop Tongue? (to me he is just ambitious and a guy without any empathy)
Also, if I would have further provided a signed message from earlier addresses then QS would have simply said that I control all the addresses of puzzle.me. I don't think that would have still helped me to prove my innocence(which I am)

He might be busy, maybe he'll answer you later.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:55:54 PM

Eh, I've already been blacklisted for a lot of things, and who made quickseller a cop Tongue? (to me he is just ambitious and a guy without any empathy)
Also, if I would have further provided a signed message from earlier addresses then QS would have simply said that I control all the addresses of puzzle.me. I don't think that would have still helped me to prove my innocence.

You bad guy, you deserve to get a neg rep..

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Twipple

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:23:56 PM

Also, if I would have further provided a signed message from earlier addresses then QS would have simply said that I control all the addresses of puzzle.me. I don't think that would have still helped me to prove my innocence(which I am)

He is not a cop, but is simply warning people of potential scams . But in the same process doing a lot of unwanted damage as well. He is also doing it unfairly as seen before. But in your case there is no evidence from your side to put forward a counter argument.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: