Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Auctioning a 6THS ZeusHash.com account  (Read 1878 times)
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:49:45 PM

I'll offer 0.75BTC with escrow.

uhh, did you noticed posts above and current bid? it seems like trolling now..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turn0ff (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 11:52:56 PM

I'll offer 0.75BTC with escrow.

Perhaps you didn't see that the current bid is 2 BTC...?

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 12:38:48 AM

I will repeat that with an daily income of 0.02, you will reach ROI after a little more than 3 months (100 days) with my discount!

I'm starting to think that's simply too cheap to sell but I'll stand by my word - so far. But people, come on, where else can you reach ROI in three months? Listen:

- I've got paid every single day since late-2014 at a little after 2AM like clockwork. The money is immidiatly available to withdraw or reinvest.

- Since day 1, I've been able to deposit and withdraw without a single problem. Both are fast no matter when you make you order in the day.

- Every withdraw requires email verification, but they also offer the additional Google authenticator.

Last day of bidding is tomorrow at midnight (Central European Time). In the OP, the opening bid is set to 2.5 BTC. Due to the above, I might have to close the auction beforehand if I do not get a reasonable price. The current bid is simply too crazy low...

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:14:07 AM

due to the fact all cloud mining services have turned out to be ponzis and such, I see it very difficult for a sale. you could ROI in 3 months if nothing changes with price and difficulty.

I see you got a bid for 2 BTC if i were you and I needed the btc right away I would take it.

but at the same time there are 6Th worth of power there,

Question can you point it to a pool or your choose or must it be set to bitcoin? if its the latter i might be interested.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:45:01 AM

Final bid because i have other things to bid on 2.2btc

coinmaster222

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:08:35 AM

just read below that the bids are too cheap and you might pull the auction well you accepted my first bid now your just mucking people about,my bid is good to 5pm tonight as I have other accounts to bid on and not hanging around if you are saying you might cancel things

coinmaster222

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:05:32 PM

As of now I have a bid of 2 BTC, but I will sell it for that if no one bids higher. Please not that 2 btc gives a ROI of exceptionally 100 days. Considering ROI, I don't think you will find a better deal anywhere else
Thats what you wrote now your saying your pulling the auction cause its too cheap,you kept me waiting for days and missed other auctions sorry keep your 6TH at the rate btc is declining its not worth 2btc

Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

I wrote: "Due to the above, I might have to close the auction".

It was to emphasis that 2 btc is ridiculous low. Where else can you find ROI in 3 month?

Do what you want; I make the better deal if you pull out.

JVPB15

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:05:14 PM

Is'nt zeushash a ponzi cloud mining?
Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 04:28:58 PM

Could be, but I've been paid every day for over six month.

Approx. 30 hours till the end.

onewiseguy

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:35:19 PM

can you answer my question please.

due to the fact all cloud mining services have turned out to be ponzis and such, I see it very difficult for a sale. you could ROI in 3 months if nothing changes with price and difficulty.

I see you got a bid for 2 BTC if i were you and I needed the btc right away I would take it.

Question can you point it to a pool or your choose or must it be set to bitcoin? if its the latter i might be interested.
Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 08:22:05 PM

can you answer my question please.

Sorry. They claim to have their own pool, can't remember the name but I'll check.

Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 08:25:55 PM

And in addition to BTC they have LTC.

Somewhere they wrote they are planning for additional alternatives.

Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 09:54:11 PM

Sorry for the spamming but as a newbie I can't edit post in this section.

I just want to say that zeus has been discussed as a possible ponzi, I've noticed they are not on the comprehensive list of BadBitCoin:

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm

BadBitCoin was updated as late as June this year, and they have been hunting scams since January 2014.

You can't draw definitive conclusion from that, but it would be strange if they have not investigated one of the more famous mining sites. I've, however, submitted zeushash for a review.

coinmaster222

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:56:28 PM

well i will still bid the 2btc but this saying you might pull out after excepting the bid is just not on.

Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:26:42 PM

Reply from BadBitCoin right away, sent from report@badbitcoin.org:

Zeushash is a tricky one, and still an ongoing enquiry. Cloudmining is by its nature notoriously hard to investigate, and we sometimes depend on the sites to provide proof to us. Historically, no scam site has ever been able to provide satisfactory evidence of genuine mining, and the genuine ones are often very happy to oblige

Zeushash is a division of the Zeus Miner manufacturer, and even the supply of these miners is a matter of debate, it’s hard to get any clear story, so we are erring on the side of caution at this time, not wishing to harm any legitimate operators without good cause. We’ll concentrate on the ones we can find clear evidence to justify adding to the list.

Another one along the lines of Zeushash, is HashFlare / HashCoins. The evidence they provided to us is sketchy to say the least, and we are following some transactions for a week or two until we have some clarity. Advice for now is to avoid these suspect operations.

Bitcointalk is a terrible place to try and find the truth, so we rarely even refer to it, it can be very misleading, and is also a source for a lot of the ponzi code used by a great many bitcoin scams.

A good rule of investment in cloudmining, is to ask the site to provide you with proof of hashrate via a current screengrab of their mining controller interface, showing time/date, stratum, hashrate and blockheight. A site which does not mine has no way of producing this.

If they can’t or won’t, then don’t invest in them. You wouldn’t buy shoes or a car without seeing the product, same needs to apply to cloudmining. Don’t give them your money – it’s then their loss, not yours.

Regards – ViK.

Project Lead.

onewiseguy

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:22:15 AM

Reply from BadBitCoin right away, sent from report@badbitcoin.org:

Zeushash is a tricky one, and still an ongoing enquiry. Cloudmining is by its nature notoriously hard to investigate, and we sometimes depend on the sites to provide proof to us. Historically, no scam site has ever been able to provide satisfactory evidence of genuine mining, and the genuine ones are often very happy to oblige

Zeushash is a division of the Zeus Miner manufacturer, and even the supply of these miners is a matter of debate, it’s hard to get any clear story, so we are erring on the side of caution at this time, not wishing to harm any legitimate operators without good cause. We’ll concentrate on the ones we can find clear evidence to justify adding to the list.

Another one along the lines of Zeushash, is HashFlare / HashCoins. The evidence they provided to us is sketchy to say the least, and we are following some transactions for a week or two until we have some clarity. Advice for now is to avoid these suspect operations.

Bitcointalk is a terrible place to try and find the truth, so we rarely even refer to it, it can be very misleading, and is also a source for a lot of the ponzi code used by a great many bitcoin scams.

A good rule of investment in cloudmining, is to ask the site to provide you with proof of hashrate via a current screengrab of their mining controller interface, showing time/date, stratum, hashrate and blockheight. A site which does not mine has no way of producing this.

If they can’t or won’t, then don’t invest in them. You wouldn’t buy shoes or a car without seeing the product, same needs to apply to cloudmining. Don’t give them your money – it’s then their loss, not yours.

Regards – ViK.

Project Lead.

so by the looks of this post, you are devaluing your zeushash.com account.  Thanks for posting and being honest about your sell.
Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:28:13 AM

I have been honest all the way, it has been important to me to not give the impression that this is The World's Best mining site.

He does not say it's a scam, he does not say it's a ponzi, but it is a "tricky one" to evaluate. They are investigating zeus, but so far not found evidence to blacklist them in the huge list they gathered. Due to the trickyness of evaluation he advice us to use caution.

I've invested quite a bit in this operation, but know need some fiat. Knowing basically what BadBitCoin said, I gave a very nice discount. I did claim it was worth 8-10 BTC. But day out and day in, they pay me ~0.02 BTC.

To my knowledge, no site - real, scam or ponzi - offers a 3 months ROI. Sure, they can run away tomorrow (or within 3 months), but I think it is a good chance they wont based on my own experience with them. That's why I think 2 BTC is cheap in relation to the risk.

If no one bids, I'm fine with that and just have to get that fiat in some other way. Would I need to keep it (I'm not sure I still got the 2 BTC bid) and will continue to transfer that 0.02 from the site.

If we should trust BadBitCoin, however, coinmaster222's saying "After reading this review on google. Zeushash has the worst marketing in history, worst service, worst ROI" is misleading and false as is the article link he provided.

I think coinmaster222 wants the account but as cheap as possible, and one way of doing that is trash talking to keep others out and himself retract given bids. The latter he has done so frequently that I still don't know if I've got a bid of 2 BTC or not. He is not breaking any rules, I assume, but it's not equivalent to the honesty I tried to provide in the thread, for exemple contacting BadBitCoin. They said "caution", not blacklist, and I consider 2-3, perhaps even 4 BTC being caution.

Of course, everyone can disagree on that, but I can say if I didn't need fiat, I'd bid on this myself, knowing the risk but also the possible great reward.

onewiseguy

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:32:42 AM

I have been honest all the way, it has been important to me to not give the impression that this is The World's Best mining site.

He does not say it's a scam, he does not say it's a ponzi, but it is a "tricky one" to evaluate. They are investigating zeus, but so far not found evidence to blacklist them in the huge list they gathered. Due to the trickyness of evaluation he advice us to use caution.

I've invested quite a bit in this operation, but know need some fiat. Knowing basically what BadBitCoin said, I gave a very nice discount. I did claim it was worth 8-10 BTC. But day out and day in, they pay me ~0.02 BTC.

To my knowledge, no site - real, scam or ponzi - offers a 3 months ROI. Sure, they can run away tomorrow (or within 3 months), but I think it is a good chance they wont based on my own experience with them. That's why I think 2 BTC is cheap in relation to the risk.

If no one bids, I'm fine with that and just have to get that fiat in some other way. Would I need to keep it (I'm not sure I still got the 2 BTC bid) and will continue to transfer that 0.02 from the site.

If we should trust BadBitCoin, however, coinmaster222's saying "After reading this review on google. Zeushash has the worst marketing in history, worst service, worst ROI" is misleading and false as is the article link he provided.

I think coinmaster222 wants the account but as cheap as possible, and one way of doing that is trash talking to keep others out and himself retract given bids. The latter he has done so frequently that I still don't know if I've got a bid of 2 BTC or not. He is not breaking any rules, I assume, but it's not equivalent to the honesty I tried to provide in the thread, for exemple contacting BadBitCoin. They said "caution", not blacklist, and I consider 2-3, perhaps even 4 BTC being caution.

Of course, everyone can disagree on that, but I can say if I didn't need fiat, I'd bid on this myself, knowing the risk but also the possible great reward.

No I completely agree that it does looks fishy but at the same time you've been getting paid. so small risk.

as for coinmaster222 of course he wants it cheap.

you can notice it by his fast approach saying things like  I have other things to bid on.

but good luck with your sale. If I had some bitcoin I would buy, I would buy even more if I could point the power to other types of coins.
Turn0ff (OP)

For Sell

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:51:14 AM

19 hours to go.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: