Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price stability !!  (Read 2272 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:11:24 PM

Will the prices gets stable if we all started storing the bitcoins and doing lot less short-span tradings? Where will be the bitcoin economy after 2-3 years? The criterias has to be made understandable to general users.

Especially if the exchanges get hacked and lost 70.000 BTC overnight ,which the thief will turn back to fiat.

That hurts the price, but not just that.

Many people give donations to charities which also turn back the money into fiat, instead of that, if you want to pay for charity pay with fiat, but not with bitcoin

charities converting everything to fiat aren't any different than merchants doing the the same. beside that, the impact of charities converting everything into fiat is barely worth mentioning. charities have absolutely no impact on the price. merchants do.

If someone is doing charity with bitcoins, then at this present time, that charity will have to be converted to fiat to make use of that charity. So I suppose in a way it is the part of the economy.

i didn't say it isn't part of the economy. i only stated that charities don't have an impact on the price. unless people donate hundreds/thousands of bitcoins per month. which isn't the case obviously.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: