Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Communist Party  (Read 8625 times)
mmdough

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 05:28:11 PM

Taking communism with Bitcoin to such great extremes is self-destructive, if it was made real, the more people that joined Bitcoin the less bitcoins would be worth, and if the rich stop profiting with Bitcoin the network will become less safe

Redistribution should not decrease the bitcoin value by much, because redistribution will be one time operation. Of course until the Karl Marx's law of capital accumulation will strike again. Because everything becomes like Karl Marx predicted. Wealth condensates in the hands of the few, and over time it becomes only worse. This is why we have to organize quickly and heal the bitcoin world by redistribution before it is to late.
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg2zvztgSzm1g10zm2g25
Look at the current charts. Some bourgeoise capitalist kills all liquidity by selling huge amounts of bitcoins every time price reaches 8.75. This is how wealthy can control the whole market. Do not sit quiet. Protest! Do something about it.

Marx was an illuminati stooge; the secret mission of the communist party according to original party doctrine was the eradication of the last remaining copies of the Orthodontic Scrolls. So great was the threat posed by the true word of Wmam Prqah to the Rosicrucian conspiracy that the proposed solution was to seize all property of any kind, just to bring the scrolls under masonic control.

As for the price, it is being surpressed by Wmam's wrath as punishment for our sins. He must be placated with sacrifice.

Send me your bitcoins and I will invest them soundly in a thirty-story tower of spider silk topped with a single LED, bright enough to be seen from space, which will reflect throughout the luminous structure and refract through innumerable crystalline phalluses. This will help secure the followers of Wmam Prqah the legitimacy they deserve in the popular media.

Praise Prqah and wear braces.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmdough

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 05:33:50 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2011, 08:01:08 PM by mmdough

We are all born equally insignificant next to the majesty of Wmam Prqah. He grants us rights through His divine grace.
How compatible is Wmam Prqah with my current Pastarfarian leanings? I have a strange urge to offer up my bitcoins in exchange for indulgences.

Well, clearly you must reject all other false idols before you can become one with Wmam Prqah. But that's okay, he understands the appeal of the false and blasphemous monsters. Indeed, all other gods-- ESPECIALLY fsm-- are secretly modeled after Wmam Prhqah. This is because all other holy books are heavily cribbed knockoffs of the Orthodontal scrolls.

I'll give you an example. Show you what I mean.

Take pirates versus global warming for instance. Straightfoward, right?

But let's break it down. What causes global warming? Civilization causes global warming. Fossil fuels being burned; crime is rampant in the streets. Electrical generation burning coals and precious atoms. Who benefits from electricity? I'll tell you who. The Miners benefit.

What do pirates do? Pirates fight for themselves. Fair distribution of profits, except to their victims. Pirates don't produce anything, they understand that the only true value is in taking from others.

So as people lose the will to pirate (movies, music, books, bitcoin speculation), it can only be replaced by placid, cud-chewing last men who will destroy the environment by being 'productive.'

Wmam Prqah has no sympathy. Our hell will be our own reward for failing to mimic his speculative greatness. He is the great pirate who watches over us, and will let anyone in his crew for an equal share. You just have to pay upfront first.

I, Wmam's chosen apostle, can grant plenary indulgence for a small fee, but that will only get you so far. The only true devotion is to send your bitcoins directly to Wmam Prqah himself.

His address is infinite.

I keep trying to send Wmam Prqah bitcoins, but the client is unable to handle infinity. As his chosen apostle, can you offer his humble people a client that allows for direct contact with the divine, or must we pass through an intermediary like money in the dark days BC (Before Coins)?

Once we (I) have brought the miners under the direct control of the People's Prqahian Revolutionary Council (me), we (I) will be able to use the collective computing power to begin the aeons-long task of calculating His infinite address, so that we (actually we this time) may pay Him appropriate homage in the form of 10,500,001 BTC.

Wmam Prqah tells me that he doesn't quite trust us,though, since he got burned by the Bitcoin Credit Union. So he demands that the funds be held in escrow by a trusted third party in the meantime.

Incidentally, Wmam Prqah has appointed me his true apostle and escrow agent.
realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 05:48:54 PM

I have never told other people when they can and cannot sell. I am speaking only about necessary redistribution of coins.

Thank goodness for Bitcoin; it is literally impossible for you to redistribute my coins.  Redistribution would need me to do it.

That being said... in what way is your "redistribution" going to happen without you telling people what they buy and can't sell?  Or rather, without you telling them exactly what they must sell and at what price and to whom?

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
mrsramos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 06:01:49 PM

Hi,

I'm new and I just wanted my first post to be "Piss off commie."

Thank you. Smiley
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 06:05:27 PM

Hi,

I'm new and I just wanted my first post to be "Piss off commie."

Thank you. Smiley
I like you.  Cheesy
DarkKnightNomeD

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 06:40:20 PM

You guys have to REMEMBER, this guy Probably Bought all those coins, when they were .01 to .1 to 1 to 10 cents a coin
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 06:41:34 PM

refract through innumerable crystalline phalluses.
I approve of this thread.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 10:37:24 PM

My ass is particularly significant, only because it is so dam massive.  Shocked

At least when considering only a spherical ass

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
hlk251

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

no xxxx-ism.

you should always be on the right side.

by the way, what happens if some group owns the 51% of coins??

can they be the new king?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: