Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Magazine - Matthew N. Wright - 100% ROI  (Read 1385 times)
burtan (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 03:29:11 AM

On Tuesday I was going to subscribe to Bitcoin Magazine, but as I knew that Matthew N. Wright had his bet still going and that he was a Director of Bitcoin Magazine I though maybe I should hold off until the bet was over (I am very glad I did).

I understand that Bitcoin Magazine did not make this bet and that it was Matthew alone, however I also believe they must have known his intentions and therefore I have lost my trust in Bitcoin Magazine as well.

If I am mistaken in anyway please enlighten me, but for the time being Bitcoin Magazine, you have lost at least one customer for life and I am sure that there are many more that feel the same way as me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burtan (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:43:17 AM

The sad, but funny side of this, is that only person that hopefully learnt a lesson form this is Matthew. He will for ever be know as a scammer in the bitcoin community and from her on out any potential employer, investor, partner or friend who googles his name will know that he is a person who is not to be trusted.

Well done Matthew. Thanks for the life lesson and congratulations on tarnishing the reputation of not only yourself but Bitcoin Magazine along the way.
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:54:36 AM

I recieved my bitcoin magazine 3 days ago and thought, "Oh man this is some good stuff and Matthew is the chief of this and is a pretty cool guy".

But now he scams.  Undecided
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:56:03 AM

Yes, a nother threat about Matthew.

We can't have enough of that, can we?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:56:57 AM

Matthew was sacked from bitcoin magazine:
http://bitcoinmagazine.net/announcement/
Slab Squathrust

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 03:34:44 PM

I recieved my bitcoin magazine 3 days ago and thought, "Oh man this is some good stuff and Matthew is the chief of this and is a pretty cool guy".

But now he scams.  Undecided

I never understood the fascination people had with this guy.  When he first showed up touting his better bitcoin business bureau, he was at first greeted with some tepid excitement.  However, it many soon suspected it to be a scam when he revealed his plans for this watchdog organization.  Now it just appears he lingers around to hunt some former and possible current user "Atlas", whom he enjoyed trolling.  I'm sure he will be here soon accusing me, the OP, and possibly everyone else on this thread of being the legendary "Atlas" rising from the ashes of our previously banned account. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: