Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2018, 02:34:55 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO - DEC 7] IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network and monetization  (Read 10934 times)
pocketart

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Just curious.
What exchanges does dev plan to list IUNGO on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOSSWORLF

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Go go go n do you best go tooooooo monnnnnn
joeworld

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

Is the airdrop still going?Huh
Apekool

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

Hi all!

Does anybody know any similar projects to IUNGO? I'm also interested in non-blockchain projects in their field.

Yes

IUNGO is actually a bit older than the recent blockchain hype, or well at least the idea of "internet everywhere" is.

My phone provider grants me access to all of their wifi access points for example, not just in this country, which includes every household with a subscription and about 90% of public places, also worldwide at all public places, train stations, airports, capital cities etc.

So actually the project might become promising for countries and places where the internet has not spread to it's fullest yet. Because for example I got unlimited bandwidth for only a fraction of what people are supposed to invest in IUNGO, and a cellular 4G subscription with unlimited bandwidth is also readily available and affordable for literally everyone here.

So why should people invest in IUNGO?

If operational the IUNGO network can eventually fill in some unexpected gaps, it might be praised by people who love to provide for and customize their own stuff, but overthrowing the world wide web will be something entirely different. That will not happen by just building and marketering a product and raising funds. If you want to replace a system with a better one you will have to take it's place, either by conviction or by a show of strength. It is not something that is automatically achieved even if this whole project goes fantastically perfect. It is quiet the task the team of this project takes at hand.
Apekool

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

Btw, is it correct that IUNGO and TOKIA are going to work together? join/merge?

can't remember where I heard that but I'm sure something like that came up earlier today..
Muo

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

I heard pre-ico has been sold out. Good job.
When does the ico start tho?
gazer142

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

i am looking forward into this project but there's a lot of missing information, these project is really good i am still looking forward in this kind of project, and i know it is worth for investing
Apekool

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

i am looking forward into this project but there's a lot of missing information, these project is really good i am still looking forward in this kind of project, and i know it is worth for investing

There some projects alike, though all of them have their own knack of doing things. It's interesting to follow such developments, even when not investing ^^

Decide for yourself, for example:

https://smartmesh.io/smart/smartapp.html (android app is out)

fishervwb

Activity: 107

WELL - Decentralized global marketplace for health

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

Blockchain Platform Makes Internet Service More Private and Affordable

The role of the Internet in modern day civilization cannot be overemphasized. It also serves as an essential tool for globalization and societal development that is significant in every area of individual and national development such as education, commerce, politics and the military.

Centralized servers are limited
Considering how crucial Internet services are becoming and the growing demands upon service providers on a global level, it is obvious that the existing infrastructure can only be relied upon for a limited period of time. Also the centralized nature of these systems remains a form of limitation which leaves subscribers in a state of uncertainty based on what to expect from a service based on centralized control. Being run mostly by profit-oriented corporations, the limited coverage in terms of Internet service is a consequence of demography and available opportunities. This explains why most sparsely populated areas, such as small towns and villages do not enjoy good Internet services.

On the side of users, connecting through centralized servers means giving up on their rights to privacy. This is because with the existing service providers, there is no such thing as genuine neutrality.

A decentralized platform
The solutions offered by Blockchain technology which enables “anyone to be anything at any time” is being explored in the Internet service providing industry. IUNGO network and its existing partnerships enhance the availability of the Internet across several borders by taking advantage of the flexibility offered by Blockchain technology. This system involves the creation of a decentralized platform where anyone who has Internet data can function as a service provider to his immediate community by providing WiFi services. This service will enable more participation, and create an inclusive ecosystem that will increase Internet coverage even to more remote areas across the world.

A universal revenue opportunity
Powered by an Ethereum based token, IUNGO presents service providers with such benefits as an additional revenue stream for individuals and businesses who elect to provide Internet services to anyone within their surroundings as they can pay using the platform’s tokens. The project is also a cost-effective venture since there will be no need for the usual physical infrastructure that is normal practice with the existing systems. Blockchain is a protocol that is not bound by geographical location. Therefore issues of coverage and Internet reach will become forgotten. More users will become engaged in the profitable venture, thereby contributing to solving the global and persistent problem of unemployment.

The IUNGO platform provides users with powerful web-based service management tools (network abuse prevention, reports, billing, alerts, captive portals, white label branding), marketing tools and also the resident Blockchain protocol ensures increased security within the service. Also, based on the direct peer-to-peer nature of transactions, there becomes a significantly reduced legal liability for corporate “visitor” Internet access.

A convenient and affordable service
Internet users on the IUNGO platform are exposed to instant, seamless, safe and automated connectivity with hassle-free payments. Beyond these, the reduced cost of providing these services automatically implies a more affordable product for subscribers who through Blockchain technology are offered transparent accounting with a single global wallet. Internet usage, in this case, is also based on preferences in terms of price, speed, quality and reviews.

IUNGO network is currently carrying out an ICO and has already achieved its Soft Cap with more than 10 mln tokens sold to over 3,000 unique investors from every continent on earth. The network also has working MVP and is rolling out globally with a partnership to provide IUNGO hotspots at Vilnius International airport (impressive video of the Airport launch here) with more hotspots in London, Dublin, Dubai and Taiwan coming soon. Its recent partnership with Mysterium (who raised $14 mln in their May ICO) will provide the first DApp on the platform providing a VPN to all IUNGO users.

This innovation by IUNGO network is set to disrupt the Internet service providing industry, offering both individuals and organizations the opportunity to earn revenue while enabling the global growth and coverage in Internet services. They already have a community of over 5,000 passionate supporters on Telegram, a sure fire sign of a successful project indeed, making IUNGO one to watch in 2018.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-platform-makes-internet-service-more-private-and-affordable

btcwish1

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Hi,

Can some one please tell me why IGN tokens are not shown on my  ethplorer.io  and  etherscan.io  dashboard??  All other tokens are appearing fine there.

However, the IGN tokens are displayed on myetherwallet.com  main dashboard.  what is the issue??  Thanks
ZenHosting

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Tokens will show up on Etherscan once ICO is over.
adsjohn

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

It is strongly recommended that your official website be set to multi-language option, if you want to make a project all over the world, it should accept my bad English, can not support the tool, I can not understand the project

katerin.vrn

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

This is kind of project that i really like a lot.
Open-source platform for the global WiFi network - it's cool Cool
Good luck with it.

24Kilo

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

No plans to log in to other exchange platforms?

moonchaser

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

Whitelisting open :  https://www.arcblock.io

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

No plans to log in to other exchange platforms?
[/quote
I think there will be, we wait for the rest. passion for this project team

Ilesyt

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

Hi!
I don't have Telegram so I have to ask it here.
I participated in the ICO and transferred over 1 ether.
I also received an email of order confirmation.
Now, I haven't received my tokens yet, I figured that as it is an ERC20 token, I would've received it with a smart contract, but I still haven't received it.
I wanted to log in today, but it says wrong credentials.
Ok, no problem, I tried the password reset, I received the email, but then it says error when I click the link.
So I am unable to log into my account and I haven't received my token yet...
Could you please help me with that?
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Hi!
I don't have Telegram so I have to ask it here.
I participated in the ICO and transferred over 1 ether.
I also received an email of order confirmation.
Now, I haven't received my tokens yet, I figured that as it is an ERC20 token, I would've received it with a smart contract, but I still haven't received it.
I wanted to log in today, but it says wrong credentials.
Ok, no problem, I tried the password reset, I received the email, but then it says error when I click the link.
So I am unable to log into my account and I haven't received my token yet...
Could you please help me with that?

Good morning, have u tried adding it using add custom token my myetherwallet first. If not do so, if so reply. You will definitely receive your token. Keep us updated after trying the above.

Nwaghor4u

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

15% bonus still on. Afford yourself of this opportunity and be part of this workable product. Very massive guys. #iungoICO. Join our telegram channel .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.