Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Before PoA, do we need merged mining?
Merged mining is a good idea
We do not need merged mining
We need only PoA
We need both merged mining and PoA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS  (Read 450204 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:58:53 PM

still watching, still unsure overall
yet to ever buy....

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redpepper

Activity: 76
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:20:47 PM

yet to ever buy....

The XDN team is very level headed.  A private currency is in the future of crypotcurrency.  It might not end up being XDN or any CryptoNote that wins, but if you believe in the importance of private transactions, then you should join in because you are supporting the future of a private coin.  The XDN team has brought some important features, like messages that can't be distinguished between other transactions, and deposit accounts.  If you like these innovations, then show your support.  

Download the wallet, start the built in CPU mining. In a day you'll have a few coins to play around with.   Get someone you know to do the same, then test out the secure message feature, you might just then be convinced. XDN has been my easiest cryptocurrency experience thus far.
kkraus69

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:47:40 PM

Also, XDN are available here:
DigitalNote XDN to test encrypted messages:
http://digitalnotetalk.org/digitalnote-free-giveaway

yet to ever buy....

The XDN team is very level headed.  A private currency is in the future of crypotcurrency.  It might not end up being XDN or any CryptoNote that wins, but if you believe in the importance of private transactions, then you should join in because you are supporting the future of a private coin.  The XDN team has brought some important features, like messages that can't be distinguished between other transactions, and deposit accounts.  If you like these innovations, then show your support.  

Download the wallet, start the built in CPU mining. In a day you'll have a few coins to play around with.   Get someone you know to do the same, then test out the secure message feature, you might just then be convinced. XDN has been my easiest cryptocurrency experience thus far.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:01:16 PM

XDN is here to stay and grow , some of the investors can add existing market economic ties to XDN , good stuff is in the making , and some other significant considerations are still being evaluated , while the entire community starts to believe and gain actionable faith ; DigitalNote has potentially more usefulness than many other projects , precisely by the efficient and secure way it is designed to work in all services .

As for newcomers , just consider mining is a nice reward adding up over time if you have spare CPU cycles to dedicate and let it run non-stop but
buying during the summer a good stock of XDN for Pennies on the Buck will not last forever , at some point XDN will rapidly appreciate as it becomes
increasingly obvious that XDN is a useful and reliable backbone for privately and securely transacting , saving , messaging , all very user friendly .
We love our Digital Dark Ducklings «—» DDD
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:52:24 AM

hello,

how to see my private keys from wallet.keys?

please help me

thank you

Do you want to see a plain text exported private key?

1. Launch DigitalNote GUI wallet and load you wallet.key with File->Open wallet
2. Go to Receive tab. And press Show private key button.

hello,

i use simple wallet.

how to see my private keys from wallet.keys?

thank you

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kenscho

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:06:34 AM

XDN is here to stay and grow , some of the investors can add existing market economic ties to XDN , good stuff is in the making , and some other significant considerations are still being evaluated , while the entire community starts to believe and gain actionable faith ; DigitalNote has potentially more usefulness than many other projects , precisely by the efficient and secure way it is designed to work in all services .

As for newcomers , just consider mining is a nice reward adding up over time if you have spare CPU cycles to dedicate and let it run non-stop but
buying during the summer a good stock of XDN for Pennies on the Buck will not last forever , at some point XDN will rapidly appreciate as it becomes
increasingly obvious that XDN is a useful and reliable backbone for privately and securely transacting , saving , messaging , all very user friendly .
We love our Digital Dark Ducklings «—» DDD

agree with this! XDN has very much potential and its a good time to buy in! in the next months it will rise constantly.
but its very important that the developers dont stop with work and the community has to grow up.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

Hi. I'm trying to compile the new XDN code on mint 17. Getting these errors. Any ideas. Thanks

Code:
(...)
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2adc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2b97): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bbc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bca): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2d34): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2de4): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e09): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e17): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint<signed char, unsigned long>(signed char const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x933): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9e0): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9ff): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xa0d): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint<short, unsigned long>(short const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xb84): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc31): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc50): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc5e): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint<int, unsigned long>(int const&, unsigned long&)':
(...)

sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 06:42:13 PM

Latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

Graphical DigitalNote wallet for users:                                                      
https://mega.nz/#!Lpl3nARZ!tBJ2E3IDVkt4I3bnGmhBTtnelN3xjHmv_GLAM86mmeM DigitalNote wallet Win64
https://mega.nz/#!Sx8xmYaQ!BnCHYMb-DLz0eGqrbmlQwiqMwDq3gxyfzcTiskUbCm8 DigitalNote wallet Linux
https://mega.nz/#!z91lRKYL!i0PKNmfYB7_qwEXsp6KAMnjmVOfa1nVz30SazmK11xY DigitalNote wallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet Source Code

Console DigitalNote wallet for services:
https://mega.nz/#!H8Ul0CCS!RvrJBzw-4bLA7ibQMvL7hK00bDQmXpAVUh5YegIn5Pw Simplewallet Windows
https://mega.nz/#!y1FEnDKZ!gg_JuARdXHbcyjK98BTKqmj6giDZml-BSNoS2RiY2x0 Simplewallet Linux
https://mega.nz/#!GotXna4A!gDpWmyYs_umO-BNXg-j7Tas7mF6o79qGejQR9Xv09es Simplewallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote Source Code

Good job, continue ;-)

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
rickgejr

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:21:22 PM

Hi guys. Over the past several weeks the XDN Foundation, among other things, has been actively working with multiple exchanges so that they would add the DigitalNote to their trading options. Some were cooperative and other more reluctant, but we keep working with everyone we can reach. Today, I'm proud to present you the first result of these negotiations: the XDN can now be traded on Bittrex.com!

This is only a first step on a long road, but now we are entirely sure that there is indeed a demand for XDN trading among exchanges and that we are sure to be successful in bringing the DigitalNote to the masses. Now feel free to go there and get the trade flowing!

Actually Bittrex was one of the first XDN duckNote exchanges about a year ago.

Have been watching Duck-Dark-Digital for some time. I see more here than in other cryptos. Client works fine, unlike Bytecoin which is slow. I have successfully sent messages - very fast - and coins - also very fast. This coin has a built-in intrinsic value: its encrypted email. Of all the coins I have experimented with (too many - too much lost) at least this one is attempting privacy, security and value - unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no privacy, no intrinsic value (is only a fiat money 'rail') and no security to speak of. I hope this coin goes far. So far, it has been a pleasure using XDN. Other similar coins, such as ShadowCash and CloakCoin have left me wanting. I think the goal is K.I.S.S. and XDN is doing that. Keep is simple. Make it valuable. Make it private. Make it secure. Let the e-economy do the rest. I hope the inventors become rich - as is their due.
ktfutura

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:38:55 AM

Hi guys. Over the past several weeks the XDN Foundation, among other things, has been actively working with multiple exchanges so that they would add the DigitalNote to their trading options. Some were cooperative and other more reluctant, but we keep working with everyone we can reach. Today, I'm proud to present you the first result of these negotiations: the XDN can now be traded on Bittrex.com!

This is only a first step on a long road, but now we are entirely sure that there is indeed a demand for XDN trading among exchanges and that we are sure to be successful in bringing the DigitalNote to the masses. Now feel free to go there and get the trade flowing!

Have been watching Duck-Dark-Digital for some time. I see more here than in other cryptos. Client works fine, unlike Bytecoin which is slow. I have successfully sent messages - very fast - and coins - also very fast. This coin has a built-in intrinsic value: its encrypted email. Of all the coins I have experimented with (too many - too much lost) at least this one is attempting privacy, security and value - unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no privacy, no intrinsic value (is only a fiat money 'rail') and no security to speak of. I hope this coin goes far. So far, it has been a pleasure using XDN. Other similar coins, such as ShadowCash and CloakCoin have left me wanting. I think the goal is K.I.S.S. and XDN is doing that. Keep is simple. Make it valuable. Make it private. Make it secure. Let the e-economy do the rest. I hope the inventors become rich - as is their due.

uhuh, newbie account with one post. nice scam.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:12:39 AM

Scam? Can no one be new to this forum without being placed into a certain spectrum? He mentioned everything with a calm attitude. A quick look at your past post history and it seems that word is one of your favorites. You have spent a good amount of your time here just trolling and talking down to others.

Cant we just keep this thread formal and free of put down?
papa_lazzarou

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:27:29 AM

bump!

Hi. I'm trying to compile the new XDN code on mint 17. Getting these errors. Any ideas. Thanks

Code:
(...)
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2adc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2b97): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bbc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bca): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2d34): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2de4): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e09): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e17): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint<signed char, unsigned long>(signed char const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x933): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9e0): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9ff): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xa0d): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint<short, unsigned long>(short const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xb84): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc31): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc50): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc5e): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint<int, unsigned long>(int const&, unsigned long&)':
(...)

sangoku

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 03:25:19 PM

bump!

Code:
(...)
(...)

You can use the latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

https://mega.nz/#!Sx8xmYaQ!BnCHYMb-DLz0eGqrbmlQwiqMwDq3gxyfzcTiskUbCm8 DigitalNote wallet Linux

https://mega.nz/#!y1FEnDKZ!gg_JuARdXHbcyjK98BTKqmj6giDZml-BSNoS2RiY2x0 Simplewallet Linux

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
dNote (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:01:43 PM

bump!

Code:
(...)
(...)

Please, provide more info about your error, copy-paste all your logs about that.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:05:17 PM

Hi.
Here are the latest DigitalNote wallet versions with the latest fixes and improvements.

DigitalNote v 2.0.10-beta (simplewallet and digitalnoted daemon)

Linux
https://mega.nz/#!ihFUEJrT!-c3vfzvbezstpSN3N1DSWBiiWZDd0LfzTALy8n_JODs

OsX
https://mega.nz/#!O80xBIgb!rckXPOLcspFjPyq1WdPxg8scv9ltXiU2O5Yem6rb1g8

Windows
https://mega.nz/#!P9kQCSiT!AKYetHiCDyM6YsPqazsqgrgAgckQChbqn6qJK_T4TSc

DigitalNote wallet (GUI QT wallet)

OsX
https://mega.nz/#!yp0QVDST!yjjiiLlC3yXxuC-mVU0AGC7pKfRx0Od38AEmirC8xpE

Windows
https://mega.nz/#!n0smxBoZ!2E1OnE1FD1WZY2AWBucbYrNCZaKe-AHvBfwtaM75d7k

Ubuntu .deb
https://mega.nz/#!7s9CnJJT!Ncnh9OdzImwa5dgNGPl9wZh2tn2Hr1tlSQV-F9CDckY

XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:07:31 PM

Latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

https://mega.nz/#!Lpl3nARZ!tBJ2E3IDVkt4I3bnGmhBTtnelN3xjHmv_GLAM86mmeM DigitalNote wallet Win64
https://mega.nz/#!z91lRKYL!i0PKNmfYB7_qwEXsp6KAMnjmVOfa1nVz30SazmK11xY DigitalNote wallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet Source Code

https://mega.nz/#!H8Ul0CCS!RvrJBzw-4bLA7ibQMvL7hK00bDQmXpAVUh5YegIn5Pw Simplewallet Windows
https://mega.nz/#!GotXna4A!gDpWmyYs_umO-BNXg-j7Tas7mF6o79qGejQR9Xv09es Simplewallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote Source Code

Good job, continue ;-)

Can`t stop

sangoku

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:15:12 PM

Hummm v2 version, what's the difference between the v1 and v2 ?

dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 06:31:45 PM

Hummm v2 version, what's the difference between the v1 and v2 ?

v2 is for console wallet, not GUI wallet.
Before it was 2.0.9-beta, now it is 2.0.10-beta.
With every fix or improvement, version number goes +1 at the end:
2.0.*-beta, so next will be 2.0.11-beta, after 2.0.12-beta, etc

Same with GUI:
1.0.3-beta, 1.0.4-beta, 1.0.5-beta, etc.

rickgejr

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:07:14 AM

Scam. Not. Been watching a long time.
papa_lazzarou

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:50:38 PM

Please, provide more info about your error, copy-paste all your logs about that.

Hi,

Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca
Boost 1.55
gcc version 4.9.2 posix
GNU Make 3.81
Latest code from github HEAD -> https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote

pastebin

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: