Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Before PoA, do we need merged mining?
Merged mining is a good idea
We do not need merged mining
We need only PoA
We need both merged mining and PoA

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS  (Read 450204 times)
eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 10:12:48 PM

Definetely.

And I know what am I talk about Smiley
are you team member of XDN-MINEREGATE-POLO-SCAMER-CLUB ? )))

XDN-project is a separate project. XDN team is only dealing with cryptocurrencies development, not pools, not exchanges. We are working on XDN for almost 3 years and now also FCN.
Poloniex made a huge mess, it is very pity to have our reputation under attack because of Poloniex scam-alike actions. We are truly very glad to be delisted from this scam-alike exchange, they are acting like thieves stealing users coins. I hope users will have their coins back from Poloniex. There is NO XDN software or blockchain problems, the only thing they should do to send you your coins back is to update their wallets and daemons. There was NO XDN API change and the default block size limit now is 200kb so ALL transactions should be verified by the network.
You should ask poloniex to update their wallet and daemon - it is a 10-min action, they don't even need to resync. With the 200kb default block size they can transfer ALL of their user's coins in about 10 transfers.

Don't worry, dNote.
This question was to me, not to you.

NO, I have no financial relations to MinerGate at all.

But YES, I related to MinerGate.

They give me right to manage and moderate their forum.
I'm one of chat moderator team as well.

They know my real name and contact details, my cv, address and so on.

But that's it, they didn't pay me even a penny.

I'm represent Russian MinerGate community here.

I give advices to community to mine/buy/sell/ignore coins and folks take my opinion into account.
I spend my time educating newbies and write articles at forum.
Sometimes I work as escrow and protect deals, keep and transfer coins, make off-exchange deals on behalf of my partners or simply trade their coins at the exchanges.

So you can think I'm one of Russian Cryptonote evangelist.

Last year I spent a lot of time developing services around BCN but their developers disappeared suddenly and kick our asses.

P.S.

What I'm doing here?
Study f*ckin English Smiley

English is not my strong point as you can see.

P.P.S.

Russians sometimes rude and intolerant, but we still can protect our women and kids from bunch of bastards.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

We will make XDN be a real financial instrument this year, implementing SWIFT messages types
In fact, XDN onchain messages is the very powerful tool for secure and private information transfer.
As you may know, there is a worldwide system called SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication). It provides a network to allow financial and non-financial institutions (e.g. corporates) to transfer financial transactions through a 'financial message'.
The majority of international interbank messages use the SWIFT network. DigitalNote will implement the SWIFT messages types on blockchain to be compatible with the existing SWIFT software.

We will make XDN be a leading social decentralized encrypted messages platform,
implementing desktop, web and mobile messages apps with the instant, free out-of-chain messages protected by proof-of-work and empowering the XDN blockchain.
Private, instant and decentralized information transfer is a global issue. The last US President election exposed that problem.
We are going to try to change the things and to solve that issue. We will introduce an absolutely new instant, free, out-of-chain messages that will empower XDN security. You will need to perform some proof-of-work to send a message for free (with no XDN fee). This message proof-of-work will be "added" to the global XDN proof-of-work securing the network. XDN will empower its financial instruments by social communication and will try to implement the real "people's money"

"It provides a network to allow financial and non-financial institutions (e.g. corporates) to transfer financial transactions through a 'financial message'." Can you clarify? How "basically" do this "financial messages" work? Does this mean banks can "see" DigitalNote on the "same" level as them? ( banks) Will XDN have their own SWIFT ID?
eeX

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:06:21 PM

7 hours is over.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
dNote (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:29:27 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 01:31:00 AM by dNote

I C C O
Initial Crowdfunded Coin Offering

Preamble

You may know about the idea of Free Market Economy implemented with XDN blockchain. The idea is very simple: to provide the majority of PoW mined coins for a free cryptocurrency market within the very first year of XDN existence and to keep a constant 150 XDN block reward. Now we have 6.8bln XDN coins in circulation and the average price of 10-20 satoshi for the last 2.5 years with about $1mln marketcap.

Institutional Investors
Institutional investor is a term for entities which pool money to purchase securities, real property, and other investment assets or originate loans. Institutional investors include banks, insurance companies, pensions, hedge funds, REITs, investment advisors, endowments, and mutual funds.

Those entities are never dealing with small amounts of anything. Big money is dealing only with big money and the most advanced technologies. They will never look at small and not promising projects, they will never waste their time for the years of accumulation. They want profit and it is better if they will see the fast profit opportunities. That is why we are proposing the XDN ICCO.

Our XDN ICCO proposal

The idea behind ICCO is pretty simple yet powerful: XDN users and community members will collectively accumulate the major amount of XDN - about 2-3bln* - and will sell that XDN to Institutional Investors by the large lot sizes (starting from the 50mln XDN*) for the comparatively big price (starting from the 40 satoshi per XDN*), higher than the current market price.
There is no way Institutional Investors can accumulate the large amount of XDN besides the proposed ICCO. There are only 400mln XDN available on both XDN exchanges for about 200btc price.
After the selling of this accumulated amount of 2-3 bln XDN by large lot sizes, all profit will be divided among the participated parties according to their share in the upcoming ICCO.

ICCO time, platforms and methods

ICCO will be performed on one of the respected and well-known exchanges and/or ICO platforms.

ICCO accumulation with the XDN community and users -  February 2017
ICCO selling among the Institutional Investors -  March 2017

ICCO will be covered via the major cryptocurrency market media resources and we will attract some additional cryptocurrency media agencies for ICCO promotion and coverage.

Main ICCO goals

Provide a great opportunity for Institutional Investors to invest in the XDN new technology
Attracting the attention of Institutional Investors, giving an opportunity to invest and to participate in the XDN-project at the early stage before the PoA Era
Increasing the XDN market cap in 5-10 times at the initial stage of ICCO
Increasing the XDN media coverage, attracting many new XDN users and traders
Provide an opportunity for XDN community and supporters to profit from their stakes with much higher prices (than current market price, than 2.5y average price)

Approximate ICCO lot sizes and prices*
*This may be changed and/or corrected later, before the ICCO starts

The goal is to raise from 2bln to 3 bln of community XDN and to sell it to Institutional Investors for 40-100 satoshi per XDN* via the well-known and respected exchange/ICCO platform.

Here are the Approximate XDN lot sizes and prices:

50   000 000  XDN -   100 satoshi  for 1 XDN*
100 000 000  XDN -   80  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
200 000 000  XDN -   60  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
400 000 000  XDN -   50  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
800 000 000  XDN -   40  satoshi   for 1 XDN*

Thank you XDN community, thank you XDN supporters. We are so glad to participate in this amazing XDN-project, we have a very bright time coming, this year XDN star will shine as it should shine, this year we will connect crowds and banks, we will make it as it should be. Thank you.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:38:34 AM

Why do you show fucking minergate explorer???

Nobody trust it any more, it full or bugs.

Show me YOUR OWN daemon's output.

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?

i checked this txid in console app, the transaction not in blockchain now, but i have see this transaction first 24 hours by using console app after Polo send it.
And that is strange situation. Looks like XDN network have two or more version of blockchain (blockchain split). Or different version of blocks. Dont know where is bug. But for me and other guys its same, in other words: XDN NOT WORK!
Who is guilty for us is same too. We lost our money and trust to XDN.

Minergate, Polo, local XDN clients, all this programs works in different worlds. Sorry, its shit...

There is only one version of XDN blockchain, there are no splits, Poloniex made all of this mess with their delisting and running the outdated software.
Why Minergate in his explorer show me another information about transaction. My local daemon output show me that this transaction no more in blockchain?
Two different informations depend one transaction! Explain us please....

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
MoneroTor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:40:51 AM

Incredible!
Devs, you are genius with your tech and ideas. I am researching the XDN now and I like everything. Technology, messages, deposits, merged mining, upcoming SWIFT messages and now this ICCO. Amazing stuff. I have no doubts XDN will be in TOP 10 coinmarketcap soon. dNote you must be from other space if you are behind of all of those ideas.
I also researching your source code. You are one of the most talented cryptourrency dev teams I've ever seen. I see you as an Ethereum competitor and you are much more progressive than Monero with their ruined RingCT tech.
I will be a common quest here now and I definitely will put few Bitcoins in XDN. With your ICCO announce I expect a quick rise to 50 satoshi.
Watch the momentum!
dNote (OP)

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:46:15 AM

Why do you show fucking minergate explorer???

Nobody trust it any more, it full or bugs.

Show me YOUR OWN daemon's output.

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?

i checked this txid in console app, the transaction not in blockchain now, but i have see this transaction first 24 hours by using console app after Polo send it.
And that is strange situation. Looks like XDN network have two or more version of blockchain (blockchain split). Or different version of blocks. Dont know where is bug. But for me and other guys its same, in other words: XDN NOT WORK!
Who is guilty for us is same too. We lost our money and trust to XDN.

Minergate, Polo, local XDN clients, all this programs works in different worlds. Sorry, its shit...

There is only one version of XDN blockchain, there are no splits, Poloniex made all of this mess with their delisting and running the outdated software.
Why Minergate in his explorer show me another information about transaction. My local daemon output show me that this transaction no more in blockchain?
Two different informations depend one transaction! Explain us please....

I told several times and will repeat: Minergate has a very strange blockchain explorer, it is working properly but they save ALL the transactions in their DB including the excluded from transaction pools (that were never included in blockchain for some reasons). Are you daemon synced with the network and can you verify that your daemon is about 340184 block height now? Also, please, provide the txid, it will be much easier to know what we are talking about. Thank you.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
MoneroTor

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:28:11 AM

I must say XDN is working flawlessly, I am new here but never experiences a single bug. It synced for just one night for me. Messages are working great. Thnks again. 
gjsteele71

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:56:26 AM

I C C O
Initial Crowdfunded Coin Offering

Preamble

You may know about the idea of Free Market Economy implemented with XDN blockchain. The idea is very simple: to provide the majority of PoW mined coins for a free cryptocurrency market within the very first year of XDN existence and to keep a constant 150 XDN block reward. Now we have 6.8bln XDN coins in circulation and the average price of 10-20 satoshi for the last 2.5 years with about $1mln marketcap.

Institutional Investors
Institutional investor is a term for entities which pool money to purchase securities, real property, and other investment assets or originate loans. Institutional investors include banks, insurance companies, pensions, hedge funds, REITs, investment advisors, endowments, and mutual funds.

Those entities are never dealing with small amounts of anything. Big money is dealing only with big money and the most advanced technologies. They will never look at small and not promising projects, they will never waste their time for the years of accumulation. They want profit and it is better if they will see the fast profit opportunities. That is why we are proposing the XDN ICCO.

Our XDN ICCO proposal

The idea behind ICCO is pretty simple yet powerful: XDN users and community members will collectively accumulate the major amount of XDN - about 2-3bln* - and will sell that XDN to Institutional Investors by the large lot sizes (starting from the 50mln XDN*) for the comparatively big price (starting from the 40 satoshi per XDN*), higher than the current market price.
There is no way Institutional Investors can accumulate the large amount of XDN besides the proposed ICCO. There are only 400mln XDN available on both XDN exchanges for about 200btc price.
After the selling of this accumulated amount of 2-3 bln XDN by large lot sizes, all profit will be divided among the participated parties according to their share in the upcoming ICCO.

ICCO time, platforms and methods

ICCO will be performed on one of the respected and well-known exchanges and/or ICO platforms.

ICCO accumulation with the XDN community and users -  February 2017
ICCO selling among the Institutional Investors -  March 2017

ICCO will be covered via the major cryptocurrency market media resources and we will attract some additional cryptocurrency media agencies for ICCO promotion and coverage.

Main ICCO goals

Provide a great opportunity for Institutional Investors to invest in the XDN new technology
Attracting the attention of Institutional Investors, giving an opportunity to invest and to participate in the XDN-project at the early stage before the PoA Era
Increasing the XDN market cap in 5-10 times at the initial stage of ICCO
Increasing the XDN media coverage, attracting many new XDN users and traders
Provide an opportunity for XDN community and supporters to profit from their stakes with much higher prices (than current market price, than 2.5y average price)

Approximate ICCO lot sizes and prices*
*This may be changed and/or corrected later, before the ICCO starts

The goal is to raise from 2bln to 3 bln of community XDN and to sell it to Institutional Investors for 40-100 satoshi per XDN* via the well-known and respected exchange/ICCO platform.

Here are the Approximate XDN lot sizes and prices:

50   000 000  XDN -   100 satoshi  for 1 XDN*
100 000 000  XDN -   80  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
200 000 000  XDN -   60  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
400 000 000  XDN -   50  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
800 000 000  XDN -   40  satoshi   for 1 XDN*

Thank you XDN community, thank you XDN supporters. We are so glad to participate in this amazing XDN-project, we have a very bright time coming, this year XDN star will shine as it should shine, this year we will connect crowds and banks, we will make it as it should be. Thank you.

Crickets...

so the plan is to sell XDN for 3 times what it sells for now to people with more money than sense? 

Micro Cap Crypto Reviews - http://www.MicroCapCrypto.com

Crypto Currency News Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_Currency_News/
aqwa

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

Thanks to dnote c, good news and the course as stated immediately started swinging. and. up, people began to slowly buying and it pleases, only asking you to withdraw more XDN on exchanges, such as BTER. Also don't have common apps for tracking course xdn on smartphones.
p/s/  Yes, we are really interested in your coin transaction speed and sync of the blockchain is simply awesome!!!

//original rus//

Cпacибo dnote c, пpиятныe нoвocти и кypc кaк гoвopитcя cpaзy нaчaл кaчaтcя и пoднимaтcя ввepx, люди cтaли пoтиxoнькy пoкyпaть и этo paдyeт, eдинcтвeннoe пpoшy вac вывecти XDN нa бoльшe биpж, нaпpимep BTER. Taк жe нe xвaтaeт бaнaльнoгo пpилoжeния для oтcлeживaниe кypca xdn нa cмapтфoнax.  Дa, нaм и впpaвдy интepecнa вaшa мoнeткa cкopocть тpaнзaкций и cинxpoнизaция блoкчeйнa пpocтo пoтpяcaющaя!!!
eeX

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

Today is impossible to mine XDN really.

So fair price (as we can see, if take required hashrate into account) should be between 0.00003 and 0.00006 BTC for 1 XDN right now.

50  000 000  XDN -   10000 satoshi  for 1 XDN*
100 000 000  XDN -   6000  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
200 000 000  XDN -   5000  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
400 000 000  XDN -   4000  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
800 000 000  XDN -   3000 satoshi   for 1 XDN*

Otherwise no reason to perform ICCO.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
kushcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:51:09 AM

no meaning to fud but what kind significant progress that xdn did? kicked out from polo?  ICCO for xdn solution? Please someone give me enlightenment.
mjg-1

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:51:26 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 08:09:40 AM by mjg-1

Thanks to dnote c, good news and the course as stated immediately started swinging. and. up, people began to slowly buying and it pleases, only asking you to withdraw more XDN on exchanges, such as BTER. Also don't have common apps for tracking course xdn on smartphones.
p/s/  Yes, we are really interested in your coin transaction speed and sync of the blockchain is simply awesome!!!

//original rus//

Cпacибo dnote c, пpиятныe нoвocти и кypc кaк гoвopитcя cpaзy нaчaл кaчaтcя и пoднимaтcя ввepx, люди cтaли пoтиxoнькy пoкyпaть и этo paдyeт, eдинcтвeннoe пpoшy вac вывecти XDN нa бoльшe биpж, нaпpимep BTER. Taк жe нe xвaтaeт бaнaльнoгo пpилoжeния для oтcлeживaниe кypca xdn нa cмapтфoнax.  Дa, нaм и впpaвдy интepecнa вaшa мoнeткa cкopocть тpaнзaкций и cинxpoнизaция блoкчeйнa пpocтo пoтpяcaющaя!!!

Hi!
For course tracking under android, you can use "cryptonator" or "bitcoin & crypto price widget".

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aev.cryptonator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitcoin.bitcoincryptopricewidgets&hl=en
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

how long do we have to withdraw from poloniex guys please?

To peel or not to peel.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

how long do we have to withdraw from poloniex guys please?

open a ticket with poloniex please
aqwa

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Open a ticket with BTER  please ))))
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

Wow, great news about this icco, when and where can i read more info on this?

Keep up the good work!

(and please people contact polo and stop posting about it...)
Grunsen

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

Everybody ready to part with 1/3 to 1/2 of their XDN holdings? Do we have any idea who these 'institutional investors' might be? Will it work?
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:15:14 PM

Everybody ready to part with 1/3 to 1/2 of their XDN holdings? Do we have any idea who these 'institutional investors' might be? Will it work?
why would an institutional investor invest in this unfinished beta product with flawed distribution model? (current block-reward 1/2133 of the original year after only 2 years). Institutional investors generally arrive later in the game when the coin has gotten some adoption, they avoid currencies with low marketcap or volume(look at iconomi).

Grunsen

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

why would an institutional investor invest in this unfinished beta product with flawed distribution model? (current block-reward 1/2133 of the original year after only 2 years). Institutional investors generally arrive later in the game when the coin has gotten some adoption, they avoid currencies with low marketcap or volume(look at iconomi).

Kinda agree with ya, except for 'flawed distribution', it is either give it to people who can afford hardware or give it to early adopters. Shrugs. Still, XDN has much potential... Still trying to think of SWIFT applications. Excited to see developments with off chain messaging.Just not sure if institutional investors will show at this point in the game. Either way I will contribute my 1/3 to the ICCO... What do we have to lose?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: