Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646769 times)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Looking at the subdued bounce upwards, I would consider reaching $8,000 in this snap back rally already quite a stretch. But July will probably be moderately bullish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thekees

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

... The Monthly Arrays showed it to be in February. I can post the predictions and the dates for them. I can provide tons of correct calls with proof, for this year, if anyone wants to see them; they are available for pretty much any month. This includes not only timing, but Reversal numbers as well, which have shown to be accurate. There is also a place where I found a daytrading backtest that someone uses but I saw an article where both Armstrong and the questioner agree that although it is accurate, it is not meant to be used in that fashion. I do trade with real money with them, and his next prediction according to the Weekly Arrays is that, next week, the Euro should produce a high (on the weekly level) on an intraday or closing basis. The week after that, according to his Arrays, shows up as high volatility. The rising trend in Composite peaks next week and drops off the week after, lining up with high volatility...
I'm also testing his socrates with money, not much but a little bit. Half luck success so far. Where do you go to find the arrays part? I'm only on the free trial. I still don't fully know how to use socrates. Before I was reading the text each day, didn't really understand. Now I look at the colours each day. Even though it's monthly, I've noticed it changes during the month to whatever suits.

Socrates is not meant to be used like that at all. See this guide: https://imgur.com/a/XjmXL written by a reddit user. I remember taking it seriously after he was the only one who had posted proof of entering a short position through deeeeeeep OTM puts just after the late January gap down. Arrays are posted on the Private Blog

How much do you pay for it?

Im interested to see what he says about FAANG - is the bubble bursting soon?

Only 15 bucks a month! FAANG is not bursting anytime soon- in fact, it elected all 4 Bullish Reversals in March when it made new ATHs, and said therefore it would make new highs in the future. Lo and behold, new ATH's in June even in high volatility. In the long term it says that all the indices will reach new ATH's in a tremendous rally in the 2025-2026 period and we are not even close to being overbought (based on a different method based on worldwide relative capital flow. In any case, I am just trading on the weekly level so I don't care if he's right or wrong about that; things can change as it comes). It says that for now, we are just generally consolidating and we need to have patience. July is a Directional Change month as well as high volatility where the Dow might see a new low, where it might be possible to buy against the Monthly Bearish but we may still see an August rally. September has a high volatility reading so we may see a big drop if we rise into August. In any case, there is absolutely no indication yet that we are getting into a prolonged downtrend or recession at all. I don't know how many have been reading the Private Blog, but the arrays have been incredibly on point. As for Bitcoin, he says we may very well see a July low and bounce afterwards, even though he is not a Bitcoin bull as I understand. I have not seen [Suspicious link removed]ays though. The week of 7/16 sees some kind of high in the Dow. The week after has a high volatility reading and the week after that (7/30) seems like we can hit a low (intraday OR closing basis) in the Dow into another turning point. Therefore, my play would be to just wait until I see a high during the week of 7/16 as confirmation that the arrays are working properly, and then short on some kind of major resistance point (it does NOT need to be against a Bullish Reversal; it could be 'Key Resistance', for example) and then close it ideally on the week of 7/30. However, I trade options over futures so I'd prefer to close earlier due to theta; entry via nearest monthlies or biweeklys and close the position on a big drop is how I like to trade with those. I do believe the next week is likely green although entries are generally best on turning points themselves. If you read the recent Private Blog, he specifically said that critical support for gold was 1257 and if that gives way, the next point is 1238. I actually did play that one, because the arrays showed we still had time for a low. We were trading under critical support at the time. Gold dropped to a low of 1238.8- less than a point off the predicted number. I see this often. So, if you want straight buy/sell signals, it won't work, but if you piece together how the price points and things work, it can generate amazing results. I'll give you another recent example, please pull your charts out. Armstrong said we had a Directional Change for the week of 5/28. We had been consolidating in a range at that time. This warned that any breakout of any kind before that time was suspect- we indeed did see several false moves to the downside (armstrong mentioned several times in other posts that this provides fuel for the breakout in the opposite direction. You can also see this phenomenon in gold when it was at 131X and silver then it broke the downtrend line but did not close above it, trapping people in a bull position. That was when the metals dropped. I made tons off that short) before we made a breakout upwards. This uptrend lasted until the next turning point, which was 6/11. That was indeed the week we saw the high. You know the rest.

Hi bikefront,

So you think the DOW will be able to close above the weekly bullish at 24876? The composites were going up pointing to a turning point last week but price never made a lower low, not intraday or a close and actually closed bullish so timing wise it is confusing, wouldn't the bullish close last week mean a low this week following the arrays? or did the election of the bullish weekly make it move higher for now but there could still be a chance for it to close low this week?

I agree with you on the EURUSD to, I am waiting for price to reach the bullish reversal at 1.184 to sell off it.

Inspiretk

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

I’m expecting the bottom for Bitcoin is already behind us. Thoughts?

Martin says this month should be the bottom. If you want to enter, I suggest enter now rather than later. For the record, Martin called the top of bitcoin correct. I would bet him calling the bottom is correct too, sometime this month. My hunch was the end of last month when rumours for new ETF. We will see.

I have my hunch it's this new ETF. Time will show what will happen.

I like John McAfee $1 million dollar per bitcoin bet. https://fnordprefekt.de/ He bets by end of 2020, price per bitcoin is going to be one million USD. For that to happen, bitcoin will go up, and the fiat would be devalued due to too much debt. He is a smart man, and I'm following that too. For John's forecast to work, bitcoin needs to increase end of this year ATH, then crash first half of next year, and steady out and do ATH second half of 2020. That means 2 ATH to reach 1million.

From history of bitcoin, ATH usually $100 to 1k, 1k to 20k, so now 20k to
$260 to $1163 = 4.47
$1163 to $19666 = 16.9
$19666 to x? and when? Who knows.

My guess is hoping end of this year ETF approval go to 300k per bitcoin. Then will crash. Then near end of 2020 ATH 1 million.

It sounds crazy, but bitcoin is the new internet, and we all know what the internet did to international calls, kodak, tv etc. The internet has caught up to money, and Bitcoin is going to do that to the financial sector now.

I also calculated, not sure if this is how John McAfee did it
From 16.9/4.47 = 3.38. 3.38 x 16.9 = 63.5. $19,666 x 63.5 = $1,248,791. Over 1 million and thats only to 1 next ATH. Sounds crazy. John McAfee said the way he calculated bitcoin, bitcoin's price went up faster than what he calculated, so he changed it to 1 million, but his estimation was 5million, but he said 1 million to give him some buffer.

To be honest, I don't know what the price will be. But I will follow Martin Armstrong's prediction. I havnt seen him make an incorrect prediction yet.

Remember, at each ATH, the system crashes because the system can't handle the demand. The last ATH crashed because fees too high and system couldn't handle the high load.

Now, lightning is in, only the last week, the system has doubled in size https://p2sh.info/dashboard/db/lightning-network?orgId=1&from=now-6M&to=now

So the next ATH will go higher because the system can handle it...until it breaks, and the cycle repeats again. Something always break when it goes too high, but bitcoin always adapt and fix itself and improves...just like the internet.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

I don't find anything decent nor special in his articles, yes, he can write in the way that entartain people and maybe that things play a good role in the popularity.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Inspiretk

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:33:40 AM

Absolutely impossible. You should follow what I wrote, not any personality on the Internet. At best ~$100,000 by about 2021. The $1 million will not be attained until 2032.
You are entitled to your analysis. Time will show what will happen.
[quote
By now as Bitcoin has matured, those 100 and 1000X gains are only possible short-term in altcoins, which are very risky. See the logistic regression fit chart on my post I linked for you in my prior post to which you were replying.[/quote]
Bitcoin has NOT matured. Its still in early stages. Right now, majority of traffic is On Chain. Only 63 btc is on layer 2. That's tiny man. I gave you stats of the last 2 ATH. The last ATH was higher than the ATH before that. Right now, the only way is higher than last ATH until it shows otherwise.

And I reiterate that Armstrong said July would be a temporary bottom, not necessarily the final bottom.
Yes you are right. I was mistaken. I went back to find his actual words: His words was a directional change in July "At this point in time, we do have a Directional Change in July. So we may yet see a temporary low form at that time." https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/cryptocurrencies-down-into-july/
Directional change to him, usually means something will happen in July.

Remember, I'm talking about ATH. This is where the bull run goes sky high to a point where something in the system breaks and then comes the crash. I'm not talking about average steady price.
$260 to $1163 = 4 times increase
$1163 to $19666 = 17 times increase

You're saying next ATH is 100k, so 100k/19666= 5 times increase in 3 years. This is possible too. The only way is up, when and by how much ... that's what time will show. I like my guess better, because John McAfee is a smart man, but I'm not sure how accurate he is with his forecast, so I'm following it and tracking it.

Thekees

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

Anyone have a subscription to ask-socrates bitcoin market? Wondering what it says the Reversal and supports are for bitcoin. Only as a passing interest, as I don't trade BTC; it includes some markets free but others such as bitcoin are 7.50usd/mo

Yeah I do, I don´t trade it either but its out of curiosity when I joined this forum i added it to my subscription for a month, I´m more interested in discussing the arrays and reversals. I´m not going to post the whole report since its cheap as hell and if your interested just get it but I will say BTC elected another weekly bearish last week and the next one is at 6026.68 and the monthly to watch is at 2951.14. Socrates also says that the last turning point was in June and the next one is expected this month, so i could be a high followed by new lows.

HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Anyone have a subscription to ask-socrates bitcoin market? Wondering what it says the Reversal and supports are for bitcoin. Only as a passing interest, as I don't trade BTC; it includes some markets free but others such as bitcoin are 7.50usd/mo
The cryptocurreny market has potential new opportunities and investors can grasp to succeed in this market. Trends will be the basis for investors to capture and get more return on investment. I believe that Bitcoin will lead the growth trend in Q4 this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Quote from: anunymint

The reason that the Satoshi protocol is the one true Bitcoin is because it is the Schelling point (aka “emergent consensus” of the wealthy) with the most security.

There's far too many completely contradictory claims about bitcoin going on here.  You have people like Sidhujag claim shitcoins are better than gold because they can be upgraded, thus making them the completely made up and meaningless word "anti-fragile".  My counter claim against him is that, no, that is not a benefit; money does not simply morph into something else at random because then it is non-fungible and there is no Schelling point either.

But it's not possible for shitcoins to be fungible in the first place even if they have built-in tumblers like Monero, simply due to the fact they can and HAVE to be modified constantly.  For example, the Theymos push to try and X-out Satoshi coins in old addresses that will eventually become anyone can spend.  Or the need to use Lamport signatures or whatever in the future.  There are virtually zero Satoshi posts backing up your viewpoint that the protocol as he released is somehow sacred.  In fact, it's the exact opposite.  He talked constantly about people doing things like altering block size and other variables in the future if/when needed.

You're generally pushing a fringe Popescu claim that just doesn't line up with reality.  Bitcoin has always been made up of completely arbitrary, magic numbers with nothing sacred about any of them, and it will never be fungible.  This is why physical metals are the Schelling point and not shitcoins, because physical metals are free of political power vacuums, while shitcoins are nothing more than social constructs just like the fiat dollar.

Says the tinfoil atavist who sold his BTC at $600 in August 2016 and rode silver from $20 down to $16, while Bitcoin went to $20k.

Who will listen to someone is 40X poorer than those who didn’t follow him.

I never claimed that all the 1000s of shitcoins are better than gold. WTF? Why do you stoop to lying.

Bitcoin does not need to and has not been modified. Various people have fixed various bugs and what not in various software embodiments of the same Satoshi protocol.

Theymos has been fooled many times. But as much as he has tried to destroy the Satoshi protocol, he has not succeeded. Perhaps he has awoken from his stupor. I dunno. Like those of you debating me here, I presume he was just confused by the socialization he received believing in democracy, consensus, etc..

Satoshi employed deception to diffuse dissent. At the link I provided, I went into great detail documenting that he employed deception. I even quoted him. Thus you continue to lie.

The real Bitcoin is not fringe. There is an illusion effect at the moment that allows those people who do not understand Bitcoin to believe that it is fringe. This is done on purpose, so they will lose their Bitcoins and those who correctly understand Bitcoin will remain part of the Republic.

Precious metals are no longer a Schelling point because of the technology that governments have now, metals can no longer be moved without being confiscated. Gold and silver are under the control of nation-states, but Bitcoin has jurisdictional arbitrage and can’t be controlled by any partial grouping of nation-states. Also gold can’t be moved instantly across great distance in any quantity. And a $billion of gold can’t be held in the brain by memorizing 12 words. Also gold and silver aren’t Ideal Money because as John Nash explained in his Ideal Money treatise they can be manipulated and debased by governments (e.g. the USA bankrupted China by flooding it with silver in the early 1900s), but Bitcoin can’t be manipulated by anyone, even though all these scammers such as Core and Bitcoin Cash are trying to attack the real Bitcoin, they’ll all fail.

To give you a real world example, I had 18,000 oz (i.e. 1234 lbs!) of that tinfoil shit in 2009, even correctly predicted in 2010 that it would peak at $48 before summer 2011, and much of it was stolen from me because I had to move it out of the U.S.A. (ever heard of imminent divorce?) and being I was in the Philippines I couldn’t ship 18,000 oz to Mindanao so I had to store it in Manila and it grew wings and flew away. This was before there were well known bullion repositories in Singapore, which I have considered using recently but every time I think about it, never makes any sense compared to HODLing Bitcoin.

Precious metals are no longer a Schelling point because of the technology that governments have now, metals can no longer be moved without being confiscated. Gold and silver are under the control of nation-states, but Bitcoin has jurisdictional arbitrage and can’t be controlled by any partial grouping of nation-states.

Once again you have gotten your facts 100% opposite of what they are in reality.  It's ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more cost effective to create and run a police state in cyberspace than in the physical world.

Apparently you can’t read. I will re-quote for you the relevant bit:

Gold and silver are under the control of nation-states, but Bitcoin has jurisdictional arbitrage and can’t be controlled by any partial grouping of nation-states.

. . . . .

If the govt attempts to outlaw silver and gold, they do not cease to exist.  They still exist and have value.

My friend built a castle in the middle of a huge rice field in the Philippines. He made the mistake of only purchasing 500 sqm plot of land. Now his castle is surrounded by 24 x 7 poverty and karaoke as every peasant decided they wanted to live next to his castle. He can’t move the castle, so it is now basically worthless. Gold and silver can’t be moved and thus are basically worthless (as Revelation states you will throw them into the street).

Since shitcoins have no intrinsic use or value, a govt clampdown destroys them.  They're completely worthless.

Again you failed to read. Nothing a partial grouping of nation-states can do to crypto. You’re grasping at strings fool.

Only a complete fool would embrace these digital slave systems over sound money - physical silver and gold.

Only a complete fool would listen to a complete fool.

First of all, nobody on the right or left gives a damn what govt says anymore.  Even back when people respected govt, barely anyone turned in their gold when they tried to confiscate it.  So whether the govt attempted to move against shitcoins or metals, they are unable to do either with voluntary compliance.  They're required to use force in both cases.  The only force they're required to use against shitcoins is knocking on the door of the exchanges or ISPs and filtering out the non-obfuscated traffic.  It takes them barely any effort or force to obliterate shitcoins.  It takes them a WHOLE LOT of effort to physically attack everyone roaming the planet to confiscate their physical metals.

You seem to completely fail to comprehend how could the wealthy transact their global business by needing to move a $billion of physical gold. You’re thinking about irrelevant little shits like yourself who make no dent whatsoever in the determination of what will be a reserve currency asset. You can sit and shit on your measly stack of metal in your basement until you die, and that is entirely irrelevant.

And it takes no effort for government to regulate the coin dealers. They can shut off your liquidity when ever they want to. You will just have some useless shit sitting in your basement which nobody else will accept in trade because they also can’t sell it at a coin dealer because the government shut down the coin dealers.

And your absolutely delusional about the ability of governments to intercept encrypted Internet traffic, or if necessary encrypted HAM radio transmissions. The wealthy can definitely conduct their crypto transactions without the government’s interference. Besides they do not even need to do that, because they can simply do jurisdictional hopping to conduct their cryptocurrency transactions from a favorable jurisdiction.

Now anonymint is cross-posting in another thread with complete fairy tales claiming shitcoins can't be stopped because if anyone tried to stop them, people can just transmit the blockchain by HAM radio!

And your absolutely delusional about the ability of governments to intercept encrypted Internet traffic, or if necessary encrypted HAM radio transmissions.

Knowing full well it won't work and is completely unfeasible.

And slimy disingenuous shit you are to quote out-of-context. The wealthy don’t need a transaction volume scalable Bitcoin. They need only small blocks for $billion transactions. All you little shits will be kicked off real Bitcoin. Obviously I wrote they will not even need to resort to HAM radios, and my point being that option remains as a fail-safe doomsday scenario backstop for a the very low transaction volume needed by the actual wealthy who matter.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

my posts are being deleted so I will not even bother with roach and his counter factual claims of somehow saying PMs are a better form of money than crypto. Perhaps gold.bugs better off doing an NFT to get a cross of both worlds.. im helping a few do this. Atleast the smart ones see the light at the end of the tunnel.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

my posts are being deleted so I will not even bother with roach and his counter factual claims of somehow saying PMs are a better form of money than crypto. Perhaps gold.bugs better off doing an NFT to get a cross of both worlds.. im helping a few do this. Atleast the smart ones see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Speaking of gold, we might just see Armstrong's forecast of sub 1k gold in our lifetimes. Current major points include 1310, 1289, 1257, 1238, 1214, and 1141. Arrays shoring more volatility in the coming weeks, but overall it is bearish. Perhaps LEAP GLD puts on spikes can provide a simple and risk defined method of profiting from gold's decline.
i know someone whos good.. numbers to look for are 800 then 300
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 01:02:37 AM by sidhujag

Speaking of gold, we might just see Armstrong's forecast of sub 1k gold in our lifetimes. Current major points include 1310, 1289, 1257, 1238, 1214, and 1141. Arrays shoring more volatility in the coming weeks, but overall it is bearish. Perhaps LEAP GLD puts on spikes can provide a simple and risk defined method of profiting from gold's decline.

I assume you don't trade.
You can assume Im a pro. I have the min 10k hrs. from your response it seems you are not a pro trader. Anyone that knows what trading really is understands trading more about learning about who oneself really is.. trading becomes quite easy once you realize who you are.. think about what I mean there can you tell me now why its important to go on that journey?
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

and after I think it is very profitable in any way and thank you for trying hard from the unexpected ,, let alone this is common.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

I assume you don't trade.
You can assume Im a pro. I have the min 10k hrs. from your response it seems you are not a pro trader. Anyone that knows what trading really is understands trading more about learning about who oneself really is.. trading becomes quite easy once you realize who you are.. think about what I mean there can you tell me now why its important to go on that journey?

Why can I assume that? The min 10k hours is something Gladwell took as fact when it is not so. A professional is one who makes money from it. I mentioned I trade with real money. Learning about who oneself is? I suppose spiritual masters make the best traders...but in fact it is computers.
you assumed I dont trade because Im on a different timeframe. Thats what works for me.because I know myself. Maybe you havent gotten there yet. Lets sync back in 5 years and see if your still green? will be interesting to see.
Thekees

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

Yeah I do, I don´t trade it either but its out of curiosity when I joined this forum i added it to my subscription for a month, I´m more interested in discussing the arrays and reversals. I´m not going to post the whole report since its cheap as hell and if your interested just get it but I will say BTC elected another weekly bearish last week and the next one is at 6026.68 and the monthly to watch is at 2951.14. Socrates also says that the last turning point was in June and the next one is expected this month, so i could be a high followed by new lows.

Same. Really cool to see how the Euro made a high this week just like the arrays said it would, and it's been going down here. I know some people like to wait for the reversals to be elected before trading, but I just do intraday, you lose too much of the move waiting and then it can reverse back. We should also get the high in stocks next week before a low at around the end of this month. Long volatility is quite cheap now so one should expect a good price on puts.

Socrates posted the next weekly bullish in the dow at 25086.5 good resistance level for next week, I will be looking for a short off this level.

About the euro, what are you expecting for the months close? As you said it made a high so do you think with next weeks high volatility it could make a move lower to test the support and the reversals at 1.15740 and then move back higher in the week of 7/23 with the directional change to make a higher close than last month? 

Do you also follow Oil btw? pretty big drop last week that was unable to close below the 70.25 bearish reversal but went low enough to touch the monthly bullish elected end of June, it could be a 1% rule completion so it should move higher again next few weeks.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

Armstrong was imprisoned for 11 years on contempt of court and fraud charges. He was an economic forecaster who actually uses his computer model based on pi in 1999. He was charged with fraud by the SEC and the CFTC. For those who are don't know about Martin Armstrong visit https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=694414 to know more about his frauds/conspiracy.
To learn more about Martin Armstrong please visit his official website  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/shop/
Inspiretk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

Armstrong was imprisoned for 11 years on contempt of court and fraud charges. He was an economic forecaster who actually uses his computer model based on pi in 1999. He was charged with fraud by the SEC and the CFTC. For those who are don't know about Martin Armstrong visit https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=694414 to know more about his frauds/conspiracy.
To learn more about Martin Armstrong please visit his official website  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/shop/
What is your meaning with this post? Why are you linking another site to go and read? You stated facts, but you misrepresent Martin Armstrong with that post.

Do you even know what the fraud charges was? Do you even know he was not prosecuted? Do you even know they didn't give him a trial? Each year they would put him back in jail, without a trial. That is not justice, it's corruption.

IF you've read about him, you would know they wanted his source code, so they charged him without giving him a trial. Martin Armstrong went to the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court freed him. You can't charge someone without having a trial.

Don't slander Martin Armstrong. He is doing great work with his blog.
Thekees

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Purchased Standard and Poor 500 put options Against the Weekly Bullish Reversal at 2810.5 just now. Let's see what happens.

The Dow penetrated the reversal by 0.15% at the same time the S&P500 hit 2810.5 so Im also shorting the Dow. Why you shorting the S&P and not the DOW though, since you have the arrays of the Dow and not the S&P? Just out of curiosity. 
sborders52567

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

I addressed your response in the rest of my post. If you are so fucking lazy as to not even read, then clutter this thread with your laziness. Fuck! People are getting tired of your shit. They really are. Elevate your discourse please.
Thekees

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

According to Armstrong's blog, a key date for the week is today, followed by Monday/Tuesday. This means that today should be the high. He said that this week presents the risk of the July high and we can retest support. Hang on to your hats!

Armstrong also posted that that a low in July would be a summer rally into September if we can hold the key bearish reversal,
Im guessing he means the monthly 22415 reversal. In his previous post (02-07) he also said a weekly closing below 23251 would signal a test of monthly support.

But in his most recent post he says that we still risk a decline going in to October to retest breakout support. From an old array Armstrong posted in February, the months of  May, July and October were the targets. May made a closing high so i guess if we manage to close July higher than June then we should be in for a decline in to October? Its an old array but it lines up with what Armstrong said in his last post.

Why a rally in to September and a decline in to October? why does the target month change, if it would be a rally in to September shouldent it also be a rally in the October, im a bit confused about this part, Perhaps it has to do with the quarterly array and reversals we don´t have.

thoughts?

Also, how do you use the price targets and technical levels he gives?

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Crypto is more easily exchanged at lower cost especially on the very smallest transaction size.    I dont see they must oppose each other, gold could back usage of money while crypto exists as a kind of casino chip currency.   They dont really oppose each other until people talking about keeping the casino chip in their pocket forever.   Gold obviously has the upper hand on the forever argument as its zero maintenance.

I dont think we'll see sub 1000 now as we have already broken the multi year downtrend.   That would be a strange occurrence, to halt such a long chain of price falling each year.    Partly recover and then fall onto a new lower low.    Gold has no diminishment of circumstances to act that way, the case for gold has been the same every year of my life despite technology I really dont see it has been changed.   It stands relative to human nature, the ongoing instability of politics and the encroachment of economics and plain business by that weakening effect of centralised government.   Both BTC and gold have good reason now more then before to rise and to have greater utility in this period of dollar debt and any possible ending to that ever increasing load on the world reserves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: