Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646770 times)
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:40:17 PM

@Traxo You were not updated as soon as January 2016 on his public blog. Impossible, or contradicting at least: 

You only trade on the reversals that really needs to sink in at some point. Armstrong sure did update us in January 2016 and the proof is in the pudding.

Gold: The Bounce
Posted Jan 29, 2016 by Martin Armstrong
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/gold-the-bounce-3/
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/gold-just-follow-the-numbers/

We were updated and provided with reversals which is black and white trading. he was not bullish in 2016 because there was till inherent weakness and he was right we dropped going into the 4th quarter 2016. he then stated lift off is not until 2017, that is when you can say Armstrong became bullish which he posted on On March the 30th 2016 on the private blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:45:17 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:13:35 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, too late. Bearish. Armstrong is pointing to the next possible low, coinciding with the next benchmark. I know the stuff.

The fact is you claim the system went long end of 2015 while any bullish signal is months later. That is all that counts. No smoke screen now

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi is coming up with now, he gets this reply. I know he just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more. I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until this guy shuts up. So he is warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

HINDSIGHT, FRAUD. THIS HINDSIGHT MESSAGE IS MISREPRESENTATION OF PERFORMANCE, PURE FRAUD!

I love it.

Here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

HE HAD THIS INFORMATION, THIS BULLISH SIGNAL AT THE END OF THE YEAR BUT AT THE SAME TIME FAILED TO TELL HIS CLIENTS? Huh IN FACT HE SENT THE OPPOSITE SIGNAL TO HIS CLIENTS AT THE TIME!

IF HE KNEW, AND LET'S ASSUME WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN TRADING AGAINST HIS CLIENTS BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED THIS SIGNAL ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

AND YES, I HAVE ALL THE REPORTS. HOW COULD I OTHERWISE QUOTE THEM? I HAVE EVERYTHING!

MORE IMPORTANTLY, ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOST, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AS WELL.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:53:38 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 10:03:17 PM by Gumbi

Gold Update
Posted Dec 25, 2015 by Martin Armstrong
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/gold-the-update/

"Gold for year-end has a number of 1044.50 if we close BELOW this next Wednesday on December 31. If we close ABOVE this number, it will not provide a buy signal nor will it avoid a sell signal.

So Armstrong is a fraud because Gold didn't go lower into the next benchmark right is that your ultimate conclusion? is that all the evidence you have against him? and here you are clinging to it as if it proves anything, quite sad I must say. You are like a fundamentalist Christian your belief is utterly blind and there is simply no getting through to you. if you are happy in believing Armstrong is a fraud based on one event and ignoring everything else then that is your business. it simply shows a extremely narrow myopic minded person. I suggest you stick to coding this trading game is not for you.

This system is beyond your comprehension and for a simpleton like you yes it wont make sense you need to have some level of intelligence which you are clearly lacking and have reduced this forum into a childish game, you should be ashamed of yourself and this blog does not even come close to representing the user base of ask-Socrates or armstrongeconomics and if you think it does you are delusional.

You have nothing to say against the reversal system and every reversal provided by Armstrong gave a correct buy/sell signal and he posted a lot of them, you would think this would be almost impossible if he was a fraud to be so accurate, how do you reconcile such accuracy. His track record is there for everyone to see in this case gold starting from 2012 (https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/category/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/) .  You need to take a step back and realize you only trade on the numbers and the benchmarks cannot be traded in isolation.

I wont be able to see your posts anymore you have been ignored. Kiss
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:04:37 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:13:28 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, too late. Bearish. Armstrong is pointing to the next possible low, coinciding with the next benchmark. I know the stuff. Call me whatever you like.

The fact is you claim the system went long end of 2015 while any bullish signal is months later. That is all that counts. No smoke screen now

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi is coming up with now, he gets this reply. I know he just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more. I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until this guy shuts up. So he is warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

HINDSIGHT, FRAUD. THIS HINDSIGHT MESSAGE IS MISREPRESENTATION OF PERFORMANCE, PURE FRAUD!

I love it.

HE HAD THIS INFORMATION, THIS BULLISH SIGNAL AT THE END OF THE YEAR BUT AT THE SAME TIME FAILED TO TELL HIS CLIENTS? Huh IN FACT HE SENT THE OPPOSITE SIGNAL TO HIS CLIENTS AT THE TIME!

IF HE KNEW, AND LET'S ASSUME WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN TRADING AGAINST HIS CLIENTS BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED THIS SIGNAL ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

AND YES, I HAVE ALL THE REPORTS. HOW COULD I OTHERWISE QUOTE THEM? I HAVE EVERYTHING!

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Alex-11

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 10:21:12 PM

what is laughable is you think there can be absolute certainty in any trade you make. No investment/trade you will ever make can be 100% certain.

That's right, it's all about probabilities. E.g. what are the chances that XYZ is happening after ABC has happened...
It is an honest way of describing the model and conventional analysts do it similarly.
dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:02:30 AM

What Gumbi is saying is that he would close a yearly sell on a daily reversal what utter nonsense.

Also trying to trade this as traxo points out you would have margin calls galore and have to watch prices break up or down past support but hold the trade due to reversals creating massive holes in your book. 

Not possible unless you have an endless supply of cash to pump in to an account.

OR

GUMBI ALEX    POST YOUR ACCOUNTS SHOWING HOW YOU TRADE THIS NONESENSE NOT THE HYPERTHETICAL WAFFLE YOU ARE DOING.

You wont because you cant that is the simplicity of it but no doubt you waffle some more about more nonsense reversals which have no meaning in real world trading uunless you have the endless supply of cash and can stay awake for 24 hours a day trading.

Nonesense of the highest order Marty I am afraid.

I am still holding my breath but getting a bit red waiting for your PNL statement.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:46:05 AM

What Gumbi is saying is that he would close a yearly sell on a daily reversal what utter nonsense.

Also trying to trade this as traxo points out you would have margin calls galore and have to watch prices break up or down past support but hold the trade due to reversals creating massive holes in your book. 

Not possible unless you have an endless supply of cash to pump in to an account.

OR

GUMBI ALEX    POST YOUR ACCOUNTS SHOWING HOW YOU TRADE THIS NONESENSE NOT THE HYPERTHETICAL WAFFLE YOU ARE DOING.

You wont because you cant that is the simplicity of it but no doubt you waffle some more about more nonsense reversals which have no meaning in real world trading uunless you have the endless supply of cash and can stay awake for 24 hours a day trading.

Nonesense of the highest order Marty I am afraid.

I am still holding my breath but getting a bit red waiting for your PNL statement.

No yearly sell signal was elected at the end of 2015. I never said anything like what you have just described.

If we elect a Major daily/weekly/monthly bullish/bearish reversal on the Dow and there is a gap I will let you know and I will show this model works without a doubt. Remember I am simply a user of socrates that has found success.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:59:35 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:13:20 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, too late. Ambiguous nonsense. Everybody disagrees with you. A quarterly sell signal was generated at end of year 2015. Bearish. Cannot be negated by a daily signal as pointed out by dibley8899.

Armstrong is pointing to the next possible low, coinciding with the next benchmark. I know the stuff. Call me whatever you like.

The fact is you claim the system went long end of 2015 (see quote) where that PUBLISHED bullish signal is months later. That is all that counts. It does not add up. No smoke screen now!

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

I love it.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:24:48 PM

AnonymousCoder
"AGAINST HIS CLIENTS BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED THIS SIGNAL ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER."

This is nonsense we were updated on the 29 of January 2016
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/gold-the-bounce-3/
"We need to see a weekly closing above the 1143 level to raise any hope of a temporary low. Without that, we have a turning point in February that can be a high moving into the next benchmark target. A closing for January below the 1103 level will warn that there is inherent weakness still lingering within this market. Next month, watch the 1097 level for that is key support. Break that, and we are looking into a low into the second benchmark."

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. You need to try and stop lying so much and making things up as you go along and yes keep quoting how you think a quarterly reversal time span is one quarter when its
Actually 1 to 3 quarters…

Gold Report 2016 Part 1 Targeting the Reaction High and Final Low
Publish date: March 1, 2016

Another anomaly was that at the end of 2015, we elected the Quarterly Bearish
Reversal at 1112 closing at 1060.20. At the same time, that low generated a
minor Quarterly Bullish Reversal at 993.

I Find it hilarious when you said "When he writes At the same time, he is not telling the truth."

How do you know he is not telling the truth?

AnonymousCoder
"Gold elected the Quarterly Bearish Reversal, which is a sell signal."

We elected a quarterly bearish and a minor quarterly bullish so no sorry it was not a sell signal.
Gold also closed at 2015 year end at 1060 just missing its yearly bearish reversal sell signal at 1044.5

We received two conflicting signals electing a bullish and a bearish simultaneously so It would of taken the electing of more bullish or bearish reversals to PROVE THE DIRECTION that the market was moving at least in the short term. This is precisely why Armstrong could not give a call at that time. You are asking/expecting Armstrong to know and predict every single move in the market which is an absurd request. You say he lied but again you are back to square one because this claim is empty you have no proof. I guess we all just have to believe you…  Kiss

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:55:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:13:13 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, too late. Ambiguous nonsense.

The fact is you claim the system went long end of 2015 (see quote) where that PUBLISHED bullish signal is months later. That is all that counts. It does not add up. No smoke screen now!

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

I love it.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:31:37 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 05:38:23 PM by Gumbi

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March 2016 our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

2015 gold report
"Additionally, we have a Quarterly Bearish Reversal at 1112. Therefore, a yearend
closing below this level should also warn of a drop becomes possible at
least to test the 875 to 904 former high of 1980".

Publish date: March 1, 2016(gold report)
"Another anomaly was that at the end of 2015, we elected the Quarterly Bearish
Reversal at 1112 closing at 1060.20. At the same time, that low generated a
minor Quarterly Bullish Reversal at 993. So we generated a long-term sell signal,
but a short-term buy signal".

So on the quarterly level the model reversed its short position and went long by electing a minor quarterly bullish at 993. That quarterly buy signal can never be given in advance! it is generated and in this case elected from the low made that quarter.

I can agree that it appears Armstrong failed to provide this key minor quarterly bullish reversal which implied a bounce in the short term.

So all you are left to cling to is that either Armstrong failed to provide this key minor quarterly bullish reversal at 993 or he simply made it up... if that is enough for you to conclude he is a fraud then so be it.  Kiss

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:13:34 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:13:05 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, too late. Ambiguous nonsense.

I love it.

unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:48:06 PM

Gumbi, I have to ask you a question which is very troublesome to me. You have claimed over and over again to never go by MA commentary and only the reversals. That statement is very disturbing since the reason MA set up 3 services, Investor, trader and Active trader( Pro version) for the different way people approach investing, sort of, what suits your needs. So here's where my jaw hit the floor, the investor level gives nothing but commentary, no reversals, not arrays and no energy, even in the computer generated report there is no reversals and arrays on monthly levels. So if what you are saying is correct subscribing to the investor level you just get to hear MA OPINION and is a waste of money. Just to be clear I've given my opinion on Socrates many, many pages ago and have been investing/trading since 1998. Very active at first to swing trading and now buy and hold with a very close eye out so the investor level was fine for me at this point. I found it useless and no longer subscribe but making that statement and claiming the pro version is the only viable choice at $150 a month is the very least disturbing and MA not being straight forward.  

I remember the summary analysis being like what you described with very little information but that has changed.

I uploaded a current copper futures summary analysis, see link below. Commentary on reversals are included in this report and turning points(array)
https://imgur.com/a/GrhGH6D

It took me awhile to actually absorb you and Alex rebuttal since that's how long it took for my disbelief to ware off. Did you actually read that report you posted? If you did you are gonna tell me with a straight face that those are reversal numbers, arrays and energy in that report. You and Alex also claim that, that commentary( which you so vividly claim we shouldn't go by) constitutes sell signals with no point of reference or when they so called were generated. To tell me, as a long term investor I don't need those numbers is absolutely an ignorant trader/investor statement. As for energy, as long as TA has been developed, energy, ie Volume ALWAYS proceeds price by days, weeks, month and years. To tell me as an long term investor, I don't need that is at least, you have no trading/investor experience or you're lying.
Alex-11

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:03:04 PM

I don't need that is at least, you have no trading/investor experience or you're lying.

If you look into the report every month, you will notice when a buy or sell signal is given.  The critical support/resistance numbers are NOT TA but Rev.
It's not that I tell you that you don't need the energy indicator, it's what Armstrong says.
Anyways, it looks like you are done with Socrates - so there is no point to continue the discussion.  It's a waste of time for both of us.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:08:06 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:57 PM by AnonymousCoder

Just a reminder since we are talking about the investor level. Nothing much has changed - the buy / sell signals still have exactly the same format - without any reference to the date when they were generated.

Socrates Investor Level Track Record

Just an example, a very mild one.

1) I am choosing monthly buy and sell signals. These are less frequent than weekly signals, so the risk is reduced compared with weekly signals. The Investor Level report has both weekly and monthly signals.

2) I am choosing a an ETF, "GLD Miners" GDX, which should be easier to manage for Socrates because it is correlated with Gold, which is where Armstrong should have significant experience, and where I found generally better performance than with stocks.

The signal I am tracking is at the end of the report:

We have generated a (buy|sell) signal so some caution is required.

I buy when the first buy signal appears, and I reverse my position when the signal reverses to a sell signal.

Between 2016-06-07 and 2019-06-14, Socrates made 7 such reversals between buy and sell. The trades result in a loss of 35% of the initial capital. Only one trade was a gain. This proves that the trade signals that Socrates emits are on average buy the high, sell the low.

It is fair to say that this software is a piece of rubbish, and tossing a coin actually gives a better result.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for a reason.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:12:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 06:36:26 PM by Gumbi

Gumbi, I have to ask you a question which is very troublesome to me. You have claimed over and over again to never go by MA commentary and only the reversals. That statement is very disturbing since the reason MA set up 3 services, Investor, trader and Active trader( Pro version) for the different way people approach investing, sort of, what suits your needs. So here's where my jaw hit the floor, the investor level gives nothing but commentary, no reversals, not arrays and no energy, even in the computer generated report there is no reversals and arrays on monthly levels. So if what you are saying is correct subscribing to the investor level you just get to hear MA OPINION and is a waste of money. Just to be clear I've given my opinion on Socrates many, many pages ago and have been investing/trading since 1998. Very active at first to swing trading and now buy and hold with a very close eye out so the investor level was fine for me at this point. I found it useless and no longer subscribe but making that statement and claiming the pro version is the only viable choice at $150 a month is the very least disturbing and MA not being straight forward.  

I remember the summary analysis being like what you described with very little information but that has changed.

I uploaded a current copper futures summary analysis, see link below. Commentary on reversals are included in this report and turning points(array)

It took me awhile to actually absorb you and Alex rebuttal since that's how long it took for my disbelief to ware off. Did you actually read that report you posted? If you did you are gonna tell me with a straight face that those are reversal numbers, arrays and energy in that report. You and Alex also claim that, that commentary( which you so vividly claim we shouldn't go by) constitutes sell signals with no point of reference or when they so called were generated. To tell me, as a long term investor I don't need those numbers is absolutely an ignorant trader/investor statement. As for energy, as long as TA has been developed, energy, ie Volume ALWAYS proceeds price by days, weeks, month and years. To tell me as an long term investor, I don't need that is at least, you have no trading/investor experience or you're lying.

Never said anything about energy but commentary on reversals are included in the summary analysis and turning points(array)

"we have not elected any bullish reversals from the last low established during the third quarter 2019. "

that commentary( which you so vividly claim we shouldn't go by) constitutes sell signals with no point of reference or when they so called were generated

"the last reversal to be elected on the weekly level was a bullish the week of November the 18th"
https://imgur.com/aLhZoy0

There is the proof that it does in fact tell you when the last bullish/bearish reversal was elected and it is updated every single day. it is  a summary analysis your complaint is you don't get all the reversals which of course is the case you need to pay for the detailed analysis for all those levels.

its called SUMMARY ANALYSIS for a reason

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:22:37 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:49 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, he is referring to monthly sell signal in the last sentence. There is NO reference in the report to the date when that sell signal was generated. Again a cheap smoke screen that you are creating here. All bullshit.

The tactic is to write a lengthy reply with some statements he hopes nobody is going to check anyway. Disgusting.

I love it.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:43:59 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 06:59:19 PM by Gumbi

Gold Report 2016 Part 1
"At the same time, that low generated a minor Quarterly Bullish Reversal at 993."

AnonymousCoder
"When he writes At the same time, he is not telling the truth." Huh

Your so called proof that Armstrong is a fraud rests entirely on the belief that Armstrong is lying about a quarterly bullish reversal not being generated and elected.  Kiss
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:00:02 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:41 PM by AnonymousCoder

This is just a reply that provides proof by means of a severe example that many people have been complaining about. The example is just what it is - an example of the scam strategies used by Armstrong, which are all based on ambiguity. I am serious. He will get this reply until he stops posting his rubbish. Nobody agrees with Gumby except his one or two affiliates like Alex11.

He just wants to get rid of my replies. I am getting tired of writing the details, so he gets a template.

I love it.

unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:08:16 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 07:21:25 PM by unwashed

I don't need that is at least, you have no trading/investor experience or you're lying.

If you look into the report every month, you will notice when a buy or sell signal is given.  The critical support/resistance numbers are NOT TA but Rev.
It's not that I tell you that you don't need the energy indicator, it's what Armstrong says.
Anyways, it looks like you are done with Socrates - so there is no point to continue the discussion.  It's a waste of time for both of us.
Support and resistance are not MA reversal and he has separated them many, many times. So he's misdirecting. Of coarse he's not giving it to you, he wants you to move up in levels, no thank you.
So the validity is no longer relevant since I'm not a subscriber?
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: