April 23, 2024, 09:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

Nice, my assets already on the new site.
Looking good, keep it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:15:13 PM

Cool, i got some reward from cmf!!!
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:18:28 PM

good evening everyone,

first round of payouts have been completed for cmf asset holders and they will find the btc in thier coinprism accounts, this week we made about 0.45btc profit so it has been split according to asset investors shares. Our private investor for the first month wont be taking a share of these profits as ceriums goal, as is his, is to establish the fund and take it to around 4/5btc in capacity.

here is a breakdown of this weeks reward: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FDlLMhLji-7tbG_QlpukFzI7Q6LapPpTe9DkbVDKaYA/edit?usp=sharing

this reward gives the original asset holders about half of what they invested back from the fund.

xce/cmf will be avaliable to exchange soon.

rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:28:00 PM

Wow.  I invested 0.499 BTC in this CMF and my payout back is 0.18 BTC in my CMF asset account.  In one week, that is remarkable.  Thx Adam.  For being burned in crypto alot lately, this is very refreshing indeed.  Cheers
Rt
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:42:35 PM

wow, serious return for 1 week  Grin

Very impressive, very happy.
Thanks

keriferocoius

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:45:50 PM

if it continous like this both cmf and xce will have a high price.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:47:06 PM

Wow.  I invested 0.499 BTC in this CMF and my payout back is 0.18 BTC in my CMF asset account.  In one week, that is remarkable.  Thx Adam.  For being burned in crypto alot lately, this is very refreshing indeed.  Cheers
Rt

we are hoping to make about 0.5btc worth of profit every week to share amongst the public asset holders, at the current price of about 5k sats per cmf thats a ROI in 2 weeks, it wont be easy and we will have good days and bad days but seeing how week one went with bot and trading strategies we tried out it should be pretty manageable.

we should have the exchange aspect up tonight for XCE/CMF so i will let you know when that is around
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:22:38 PM

Rt

we are hoping to make about 0.5btc worth of profit every week to share amongst the public asset holders, at the current price of about 5k sats per cmf thats a ROI in 2 weeks, it wont be easy and we will have good days and bad days but seeing how week one went with bot and trading strategies we tried out it should be pretty manageable.

we should have the exchange aspect up tonight for XCE/CMF so i will let you know when that is around

the return is good if there are fewer people involved as less slices of the cake. more people higher roi. would be better to buy a crave node and hold it if too many join.

the idea of using our btc and investing and paying out just looks like a ponzi

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:38:48 PM

Rt

the return is good if there are fewer people involved as less slices of the cake. more people higher roi. would be better to buy a crave node and hold it if too many join.

the idea of using our btc and investing and paying out just looks like a ponzi

theres various strategies here at play some low risk some slightly higher:

we have invested and will continue to invest in DMD, a coin with a 50% annual POS if we can build this up it will provide steady and solid income

a large portion of this weeks profits came from trading small movement in forex markets, primarily eur/usd.the success of this wasnt some sort of fluke as we established a nice trading strategy for it and it will continue to be part of our investment strategy.

we also have some holdings in a few cryptos such as tron and viral and we shorted clam on poloniex with thier leverage tools, on monday i will fully disclose all information and location on where and in what the investment fund is in. we've set the bar low because we would have lost a lot of support if we came in here promising more than we could deliver, the fund itelf is less than 2btc so generating about 0.5btc profit is good result.

it might take a bit of time to get the cmf fully financially established but if we can keep up this rate it could prove very good for the community and also for strengthening XCE as a crypto currency, the main reason why we set up this asset
keriferocoius

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:53:19 PM

When will you finish all the transition to your platform?
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:21:20 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 08:33:31 PM by andyatcrux

Rt

Wow, no shit! I only invested .14 BTC and got over a third of it (0.0508)  back on my first payout? Something is being done right. Thanks!

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:32:45 PM

Great work dev, I knew that this project is a very good investment.

Time to buy more coins  Cool
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:35:15 PM

Well Adam, keep this work be honest with investors and we coud all benefit in the long run. And it is the only way to make good stable profit here in crypto and in real life.
Thanks for dividents!
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 09:39:02 PM

XCE jumped on yobit  Cool

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:52:18 PM

Also wondering if any CMF left to purchase
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:30:15 PM

Also wondering if any CMF left to purchase

The owners page of the asset would seem to indicate that the initial sale is over:

https://www.coinprism.info/asset/AWmthDhr8RoVFSXW3D8GTAVdSiFSf3589a/owners

I think: Once the exchange on cerium.info is up and running, we can get more at whatever the market determines. Buying more XCE may be a good investment in the meantime.
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:32:55 PM

hi everybody i'm glad to see cmf is a success,i'm still holding and staking my coin since the beginning,i'm delighted about this coin future upgrade.
i'm just wondering why ttrex haven't listed it yet?
Good job dev Wink
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:22:25 AM

sorry for the short wait but our XCE/CMF exchange is now live on cerium.info at https://cerium.info/exchange

assets originally cost 5000 satoshis which results in a rate of 3.7 XCE for 1 CMF so thats the base mark for people wishing to trade.

weekly asset payouts in XCE are decided by the holdings at 3:00PM UTC every sunday.

not all asset holders have messaged me yet with the following details:
asset address
asset amount
email address used to sign up to cerium.info
if you dont do this then we can't allocate assets to you on the website.

you can no longer purchase asset from coinprism, there was a small amount of the 115,000 left over and we will place them to sell at rate of 5000 sats in cerium. we don't plan to be creating new assets for the forseeable future so 115,000 is the asset supply.

on another note cerium needs to reach some higher volume exchanges to provide market stability and the opportunity for as many as possible to get involved. Bittrex are unlikely to add due to our trading fund essentially being unregulated but others such as cryptsy and poloniex might be interested if crypto shows the support for cerium.

its just past 3am here so i'm heading off to sleep now, tomorrow i will provide full details of where and in what btc raised from cmf asset is.

goodnight and i shall update again tomorrow
keriferocoius

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:34:20 AM

sorry for the short wait but our XCE/CMF exchange is now live on cerium.info at https://cerium.info/exchange

assets originally cost 5000 satoshis which results in a rate of 3.7 XCE for 1 CMF so thats the base mark for people wishing to trade.

weekly asset payouts in XCE are decided by the holdings at 3:00PM UTC every sunday.

asset address
asset amount

you can no longer purchase asset from coinprism, there was a small amount of the 115,000 left over and we will place them to sell at rate of 5000 sats in cerium. we don't plan to be creating new assets for the forseeable future so 115,000 is the asset supply.

on another note cerium needs to reach some higher volume exchanges to provide market stability and the opportunity for as many as possible to get involved. Bittrex are unlikely to add due to our trading fund essentially being unregulated but others such as cryptsy and poloniex might be interested if crypto shows the support for cerium.

its just past 3am here so i'm heading off to sleep now, tomorrow i will provide full details of where and in what btc raised from cmf asset is.

I have emailed on gmail and pm you here but my assets still are on coinprism...
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:43:28 PM

asset address
asset amount

This is wonderful news and is a good time for me to do a blog post on CERIUM..I wanted to write one a few days back but got a bit behind with the GREEK CRISIS debate lol.. How can I buy these assets?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: