Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges need little verification?  (Read 2805 times)
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:11:32 AM

for btc market i think btc-e is best one. no complicated verification and many form to filled.
and for altcoin market i think most of exchange have no complicated verification. like bittrex, c-cex, poloniex, yobit and etc.
usually only use email address and password. and for more security better use 2fa like GA or authy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackMachine

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:45:22 AM

for btc market i think btc-e is best one. no complicated verification and many form to filled.
and for altcoin market i think most of exchange have no complicated verification. like bittrex, c-cex, poloniex, yobit and etc.
usually only use email address and password. and for more security better use 2fa like GA or authy
Based on their website,
Identity verification

Required in case you choose to load your account by wire transfer.To comply with AML/CTF recommendations, we require our clients to verify identity by providing scanned copy of ID and scanned copy of utility bill or a bank statement which should not be older then 6 month. Copy should be in good resolution and colored.
It is only useful if OP isn't using wire transfer. The best bet would be localbitcoins, it doesn't usually require much verification to buy/sell BTC.

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:40:52 AM

Based on their website,
Identity verification

Required in case you choose to load your account by wire transfer.To comply with AML/CTF recommendations, we require our clients to verify identity by providing scanned copy of ID and scanned copy of utility bill or a bank statement which should not be older then 6 month. Copy should be in good resolution and colored.
It is only useful if OP isn't using wire transfer. The best bet would be localbitcoins, it doesn't usually require much verification to buy/sell BTC.
i forgot to say, that i withdraw $ on btc-e using voucher code..
so i don't need that verificarion  Wink
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:42:58 PM

I would advise you just continue to enjoy Localbitcoins hassle free service.

Giving up all of your personal info to these companies is not really worth the risk and the hassle unless you are buying $10,000's of coins.

Just pay the markup for privacy and convenience. It is worth it.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:40:47 AM

now it seems almost every exchange is a very troublesome verification,  only trade/withdraw a small amount of bitcoins that you can try btc-e. lakebtc, okcoin..

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BlackMachine

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:57:51 PM

Based on their website,
Identity verification

i forgot to say, that i withdraw $ on btc-e using voucher code..
so i don't need that verificarion  Wink
You can't really do much with that code unless you can find someone to trade it to fiat with you. If so, use kraken for sepa [small amounts] because last time i used it, i could trade without ID verifications or trade using localbitcoins.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

cryptsy requiers only driving lisence pic.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:28:36 PM

Well in terms of little or no verifications I will always choose btc-e

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:50:24 AM

too slow and fee too high and not european friendly at all, there a much better alternative like kraken, which i find to be the best
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:34:28 AM

I think in order to buy Bitcoins, Coinbase needs the least verification of your Credit Card...
As I am from India, I use Localbitcoins and Buysellbitco.in, both are great...

noel57

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:29:28 PM

too slow and fee too high and not european friendly at all, there a much better alternative like kraken, which i find to be the best
I agreed with you completely that they are too slow and their fees are too high but the subject of discussion here is that they give you account with little or no verifications.

DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:32:31 PM

You may have a look at our exchange: https://coinbax.com

For more information, please read our main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103396.0

We require very little verifications, only a real name and mail address is required. Our exchange does not verify your ID or other documents neither do we need to have your address etc.

On our exchange we do not hold any BTC/LTC or funds, they are only stored on our website until the exchange process is done.

Of course there are limits which apply, but for regular user's they are high enough Smiley

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
noel57

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:41:29 PM

For more information, please read our main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103396.0

We require very little verifications, only a real name and mail address is required. Our exchange does not verify your ID or other documents neither do we need to have your address etc.

On our exchange we do not hold any BTC/LTC or funds, they are only stored on our website until the exchange process is done.

Of course there are limits which apply, but for regular user's they are high enough Smiley

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Your website might be that interesting but I don't like any website that stores bitcoin funds on their websites and not in a cold storage because they could loose all the funds to DDOS attack.

DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:44:43 PM

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Your website might be that interesting but I don't like any website that stores bitcoin funds on their websites and not in a cold storage because they could loose all the funds to DDOS attack.
Hi,

we do not store any coins or fiat funds. Please read our service thread for further details.

All funds are used only for the direct exchange, so there is no way you can use your coinbax account as eg a wallet.

For example if you'd like to buy some BTC, just select your preferred payment option, complete the order process and the coins will be sent to your chosen wallet address.

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
bitplanetz

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:39:25 PM

You may try cryptsy if you want to trade usd/btc  only need to provide ID for verification
titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:58:40 AM

if you just deposit or withdraw btc, btc-e is suitable for you

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██