Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MNW Shill List  (Read 2065 times)
mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:07:55 AM

imsaguy

Viscious defender of Matthews Scam while it was going.

It is needless for an indivual to do so when we already have reputable sites setup to host these bets.

I guess we should close up #bitcoin-otc too since there are sites setup to trade coins.   Roll Eyes

It is needless for an indivual to do so when we already have reputable sites setup to host these bets.

I guess we should close up #bitcoin-otc too since there are sites setup to trade coins.   Roll Eyes

there is a large difference between trading, gambling and "gambling via insecure and unaccountable methods".

If you need more information on the subtle differences Id be happy to elaborate.

No, whether you're "Trading" or "Gambling", its the same thing.  At some point, someone's gotta pay and the counter party has already done their part and the only thing holding them to it is their honor.

So you would say that betting at the TAB is the same as betting a large unsecured amount with a random guy at the pub is the same as trading at wall street ?

1 of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same... do de do do do

Whether you're trading on a website or with a third party, you still have to trust them.  Just because you don't like Matthew doesn't mean he won't honor his obligations.  In fact, he's been around longer than your various 'safe' sites and AFAIK, he's yet to default.  So how exactly are your websites any safer?

More specifically, why should n00bs trust you over someone else, Mr. I just registered 4 months ago?

The fact that you trade with randoms to a degree of success on #bitcoin-otc speaks well for its community but offers absolutely 0 accountability.

Randoms?  They're established identities no less than your sites are.  What info do your sites publish as to who they are?  Has that info been vetted or is another Tom Williams and all the info is just fake?

There are others, but imho imsaguy is either a dangerous idiot or a shill or Matthew.

Given Matthews personality type, he most likely has multiple accounts lurking to defend himself and promote his latest shitty exists only in name businesses.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:11:23 AM

Id also like to  note that every topic started in the gambling sub forum to warn against such an obvious scam was promptly buried in moved to Service Discussion.

Matthews own thread was reported numerous times, yet the mods allowed such an obvious scam to perpetuate.
Same as pirate@40...............

JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:35:24 AM

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Sounds a lot more like a butthurt mem than a shill.
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 04:05:45 PM

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Sounds a lot more like a butthurt mem than a shill.

+JMAHH to the list

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 04:53:17 PM

I love Matthew. I hate all of you.....because you are all poor and probably smell.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 05:29:38 PM

And there's this other guy, who I won't link to, that registered on the same day as Matty Boy and who has yet to add to the chorus of his decline.

Date Registered:   June 16, 2011, 09:19:25 AM

Date Registered:   June 16, 2011, 10:38:53 AM

It's that second guy that I have a hell of lot of info on and I have yet to publish anything relevant. Please don't PM me or try to bribe me as to whom that second guy is, but when it's finally revealed, you'll be shocked to all get-out.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:49:59 PM

Suppose I better report myself as well...

He'll pay out if he loses.  I have the utmost confidence of that.

Though I did turn it around towards the end...

This pretty much plainly says Matthew has no intention of paying out.

In the event that you do not pay up Sunday, I would refuse to fund an organization that is directly involved with you. If you do pay out the $650K+ in bets, I will apologize for misjudging your character, and I"ll be heading to B&N to pick up my first copy of Bitcoin Magazine.
I would refuse to fund an organization that is directly involved with you.

I'm not sure if there are any bitcoin businesses not directly involved with me. Guess you'll be leaving bitcoin then.

I am in the same boat as you Erik... very disappointing.
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 01:17:41 AM

In the event that you do not pay up Sunday, I would refuse to fund an organization that is directly involved with you. If you do pay out the $650K+ in bets, I will apologize for misjudging your character, and I"ll be heading to B&N to pick up my first copy of Bitcoin Magazine.

I'm not sure if there are any bitcoin businesses not directly involved with me. Guess you'll be leaving bitcoin then.

Thanks for reporting yourself

+SgtSpike to the list.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:50:29 AM

Thanks for reporting yourself

+SgtSpike to the list.

I lol'd.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:07:49 AM

And there's this other guy, who I won't link to, that registered on the same day as Matty Boy and who has yet to add to the chorus of his decline.

It's that second guy that I have a hell of lot of info on and I have yet to publish anything relevant. Please don't PM me or try to bribe me as to whom that second guy is, but when it's finally revealed, you'll be shocked to all get-out.

If you're talking about the person I think you are, I agree that is one suspicious character.  Probably should be added to the list imo.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:27:14 AM

You will have to add me too. I'm one of Matthews’s sock puppet accounts. I prefer to call it alter ego though.

Thanks for volunteering, it makes it much easier for everyone Smiley

+CornedBeefHash to the list.

JMAHH

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 11:46:22 AM

You will have to add me too. I'm one of Matthews’s sock puppet accounts. I prefer to call it alter ego though.

Thanks for volunteering, it makes it much easier funnier for everyone Smiley

FTFY
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 12:08:06 PM

You have published a lot of info on that second guy, in fact. I believe he was the founder of a Bitcoin charitable organization. Sounds like Matthew for sure!
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:21:21 PM

The Mt. Gox hack on the 15th resulted in a lot of new registrations that wee (probably lurkers who finally decided to create accounts to post), not just you and Matthew.

this seems a rather suspect quote, better add reeses just to be safe.

+reeses

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:45:13 PM

The Mt. Gox hack on the 15th resulted in a lot of new registrations that wee (probably lurkers who finally decided to create accounts to post), not just you and Matthew.

+reeses

I hate to be left out.  Thanks!

No problem, as a out and open shill I trust you to point out any other shills as well.

jcpham

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Your Argument is Irrelephant

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:07:54 PM

Who is this MNW character you are going on and on about and what is a shill?
JMAHH

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:57:52 AM

+reeses

Yeah who's this mem guy? My money's on professional troll.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:42:38 AM

+reeses

Yeah who's this mem guy? My money's on professional troll.

What's a mem, and what's the average salary paid to a professional troll?
JMAHH

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 09:22:31 AM

A troll is paid in his victim's tears.

I'm still trying to figure out what the answer to your first question is. In any case this is a very suspect individual. We should add him to the list.

Oh wait
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 01:20:36 PM

A troll is paid in his victim's tears.

I'm still trying to figure out what the answer to your first question is. In any case this is a very suspect individual. We should add him to the list.

Oh wait

Indeed, there is no reason to trust this character mem or any investments he offers.

What credibility and accountability does this individual have that would make him trustworthy with the bitcoins of someone who only knows of him through the forums.... NONE ?

+mem

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: