Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIKA POOL  (Read 1888 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:28:26 PM

Anybody know how to mine the aika pool???

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

Aikapool is scammer: they keep you mining for a period then they lock your account and steal your mined cryptos! If anyone want the proof contact me! I'm at the miners side!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
italiandigger

Activity: 90
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:22:12 PM

Today I've tried Xios mining on AikaPool.
Firstly I've tried to setup the first miner with pooler-cpuminer-2.5 with my laptop to test the pool and it worked fine, even if with a low hashrate (around 10H/s).
After I've set up the second miner renting 1Gh/s for 3 hours with MiningRigRentals for 6$ (0,11 LTC).
Now after the 3 hour test I'm waiting to see the earnings.
I've sent an email to the pool to know something more about the cashout time.

Maybe it was better to buy 6 Xios directly on YoBit, but i was curious to see if it's possible to make more renting a Rig.
paputa

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:15 PM

so is scam or not?
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

not very good pool. A lot of connection problems, almost 1/3 of the day miner has no job to do because pool does not accept connections.
turtlecoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:06:28 AM

SCAM POOL, Almost no warning for delisting TZC, don't store 1 penny on here for 1 second. They open and close coins like you wouldn't believe, they must of made a fortune stealing peoples coins like this.
sergeyawa4

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:33:00 PM

I do not know any information about this pool. And on the Internet there is no particular information about it and there is no place to read reviews. So he is under suspicion and I would not work with him. As for me one of the best pools is Whalesburg. I like it because the mining is based only on the Ethash algorithm; automatic calculation and switching to the most profitable coin is performed; running auto exchange accumulated on Ethereum; automatic payments from 0.1ETH; pool commission is only 1%.

WHALESBURG
------
The Most Profitable Mining with Auto-Switching Algorithm (https://whalesburg.com/)
spykerhond

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:22:14 PM

their cashout option at the bottom of edit account dissapears from time to time while prompting to initialise a transaction because of a "too much" crypto warning
these guys better answer somewhere , i mined half a day on them for rpg , and is worth a youtube etc stink. dont fuck with trust in the crypto game even when you are really sorry.
the stink can spread cold and there is lots of competition wich dont run out like fools.
i hope they are not such cunts
timocalm

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:12:18 AM

I mined mooncoin, and no auto payout since 30th of October, and also the manual payout disappear, so I can't make a manual payout.

Time to move to another pools  Huh
timocalm

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:26:25 AM

Lol I just made a post in here and suddenly autopay out working again, and manual payout back into setting tab.  Grin
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:00:45 PM

Hi, miners!
The pool has been working for 10 years!
1) Coins disappear for a reason! Preliminary hangs a warning from 7 to 14 days!
2) Automatic payments are sometimes disabled when a fork is possible! After a while, I make sure that there is no fork and turn on automatic payments again. This happens only on coins that are mined only on my pool.

Which pool has not yet closed after 10 years? AikaPool has detailed statistics for each block!
Most modern pools do not even have statistics so that miners do not see that they are being deceived!

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: