Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon.  (Read 14173 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:59:12 AM

Russia has made conflict in Crimea
Yeah it was Russia of course. It was Russia who have staged a neo-nazi coup d’état in Kiev.  Cheesy

Staged ...LoL all the people in Maidan was from US/EU Huh

Show me where USA / EU comes with heavy weapons ... where they send troops with weapons to create a so called "free vote" ... LoL

"When crowds of people, under the orders of commanders in armored, transport vehicles, and with heavy weapons, are on the territory of another country, crossing the border, this is my sense of invasion"

If you do not like truth ... this is your problem.

Could we imagine if an external country send "faked little green men" to defend some minority in Russia ... how they could get kicked with weapons ... LoL

Always wanting to re-write the story ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:02:21 AM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

its all rumors for sure and will not happen anytime soon as the arsenal of weapons from both country could leave a devastating affect on the entire world should they think to fight each other.

Agreed, not physical but financial. I had a good laugh due to the press release of the G7 summit "Germany will endorse it´s sanctions against russia..."  Grin
Russia can life without Germany, Germany without Russia tends to get a problem on the long run  Shocked

So let´s see what the NATO will try to do against russia, and i have to agree. A WWIII would last about 24hours. I think that even black bush has enough brain to not start this one, it will leave him and his rich dictators with a lot of money, but nowhere to spend it  Tongue

You are sure Huh Ok then let's tomorrow all EU stop to buy stuff from Russia ... and we will see again how the ecomic crisis will hit the "poor landed russia"...

Russia stand up only by selling at high price hydro-carbure... remove it like now ... and Huh days after days thousand of people go in poverty ....

The fact are there ... 3 millions of people living in Russia has been added to people living under poverty ... and 2 millions will be added soon ....

So yes then let's keep sanction ... and we will see how Russia will live ... just by building new weapons ... does we need to recall you how URSS falled ?? ....

Making 2 times the same mistake ... is just a sign of stupidity !
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:12:36 AM

Russia prefer to put the fear of USA than getting food and money ...  keeping low price Vodka ... during this time Poutine can continue to put the mess around ...

When all the main candidates for the 2016 American presidential elections (with the notable exception of Rand Paul) are arguing in favor of attacking Russia, the Russian authorities are right in warning their citizens that a war could break out in the near future. If the warmongers in the United States could keep quiet, there will be no need for the Russian citizens to believe any of this.

When you do not fear about someone ... no need to claim that you fear them all the time ... just to push propaganda .... and getting more funds for weapons build ...

Russia is in crisis actually ... and everyday we heard nothing about fixing it ... but just more escalading in the weapons terror ...

Strange 80% of RT post are about New rockets, New tanks , New nuclear ...

..... Does we need to recall you what Tstar Poutine told about Crimea ... -> WE Was ready with Nuclear weapons during our intervention ...

So ... who is always putting oil on fire Huh

Strangely we do not hear the " Humanist " like you ... about Yanoukovitch escape with more then 30 billions USD to his friend Poutine .... Where do you think he get this money Huh

Why do you think people was out ... in Maidan ... because they get vanished about corruption .... and wanted a better life .....

Poutine helped his thieve friend ... and send army trolls.... who is the liar Huh

Open your eyes ... LoL truth is truth LoL
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:42:37 AM

The fact are there ... 3 millions of people living in Russia has been added to people living under poverty ... and 2 millions will be added soon ....

First you take care of the poor people living in your own country (Ukraine), rather than mocking the Russians. During the past one and a half year, the poverty rates have tripled in Ukraine. The average salaries have nosedived by as much as 50% and majority of the young people are unemployed. At least the situation in Russia is not this bad.
AJMax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:35:50 AM

This type of nonsense is ridiculous. So much more so than fake oblivious op and their like spamming their 'russia being attacked by west' non sense in these forums.

Russians, you are fooling yourself if you think west is your primary concern. You got 1.3 billion rival on your borders who hate you on ethnic level - you have no room to mess around with petty concerns.

Also, RT is a propaganda arm of the kremlin.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 11:19:36 PM

mungen tsukiyomi can handle this confict

i still waiting for madara project xD

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:01:08 AM

You got 1.3 billion rival on your borders who hate you on ethnic level

Nice attempt to create a Russia - China divide. But unfortunately for you, people are becoming more and more intelligent. Tricks such as this one doesn't work anymore. Perhaps it will work in low IQ nations such as Ukraine and Lithuania, but not in Russia. Both the Russians, and the Chinese have realized that the Americans are their no.1 enemy.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:52:13 PM

Russians, wear your condoms immediately! USA is attacking! lol
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:00:45 PM

Fortunately I have CCR5 mutation so I'm one of these 1% who are immune to majority of HIV strains.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:05:47 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. ...

Hahaha RT? hahaha  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:32:10 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon.

are you talking about Russia Today?
I highly doubt so, they'd laugh their asses off over the idea of US attacking Russia
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:51:04 PM

I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

I think that this attack will not occur. If there was a conflict between two currently strongest force in the world, it would be a lot of losses on both sides, and then it would not only conflict between these two forces, but should this conflict triggered a lot of countries that would be involved in the conflict . There would be a third world war.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:08:20 PM

USA won't attack because there's nothing to gain by doing it. Even if the war was conventional both sides would just reduce their fighting potential and possibly make themselves vulnerable to an attack by someone else  like Isis.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:33:08 AM

USA won't attack because there's nothing to gain by doing it. Even if the war was conventional both sides would just reduce their fighting potential and possibly make themselves vulnerable to an attack by someone else  like Isis.

I beg to differ. Just like after WWII, debts will be written off and war industry will profit. And ISIS, just like Taliban/AlQuaeda is the product/weapon of USA.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:47:02 AM

Good. I have already fed up with this world. I'd like to see nuclear apocalypsis. Death of 1 or 2 billion people also would be nice, coz this planet is rather overcrowded. So c'mon America, show me what you've got.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:03:51 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 10:18:28 AM by Ingatqhvq

Why US want to attack russion? it doesn't make any sense.

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:55:53 PM

Good. I have already fed up with this world. I'd like to see nuclear apocalypsis. Death of 1 or 2 billion people also would be nice, coz this planet is rather overcrowded. So c'mon America, show me what you've got.

You have absoloutely no clue what you are talking about!!!
9,6% of the earth surface, thats 30% of the global landmass, are agriculturally utilised.
If i take another 9,6% for the people to live, this eqauls to 6745m² per PERSON on the planet!
So who says that we are overcrouded, we tend to be undercivilized and aggressive towards each other Roll Eyes Shocked
So dear USA, stick up your fcuking aggression and underexposed mentality up your ......  Angry

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:24:18 PM

Russia is a dictatorship and dictatorships need an arch enemy. Makes perfect sense. According to North Korea we are invading them as well.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:28:19 PM

Lol it will never be.
The 2 strongest nations in the world will never attack each other. If it will happen it will be the biggest world war ever.
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:02:10 PM

Lol it will never be.
The 2 strongest nations in the world will never attack each other. If it will happen it will be the biggest world war ever.

The LAST one dude  Wink

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: