Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a web developper -- pay with BTC any decent amount accepted  (Read 347 times)
airwalk666 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:48:59 PM

I am building a website with a friend and we are looking for open source template/website like facebook with a newsfeed etc...this is for our hometown friends/ice hockey players who willl use it as social platform but the main purpose of the site is to make reservations to play in games .

The best one we found so far, open source and well documented is Elgg but I do not like it that much because of the langage.

I am looking for someone who could help me build sometimc basic that will meet our needs in general and we will complete the website with programmers we know once we have it.

Any suggesitons would be much appreciated and if you are a web developper with good skills who could modify the website to meet the needs I will share for the site, I will pay in BTC, any amount that is fair I suppose we can easily agree on something.

Just PM me if interested for this side job for a couple of a weeks so we can find what we need.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: