Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Trading Thread  (Read 75641 times)
Karasur

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:28:51 AM

I will sell 25M for 5btc with Moebius327 escrow, ask him to contact with me, escrow fee pays you.
The first who contact with him will get coins, brooklynbtc has already recieved my offer!
Or you may pay first and recieve now!

He has already accepted my deal i offered him.
I hope he sticks to his word Smiley
Don't worry he didnt answer on my offer Smiley
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:28:58 AM

for anyone looking for siafunds, there is an nxt asset that holds 222 of them.

freely traded and below NAV

I'm assuming you're saying jl777 created an asset representing his siafunds? What is the asset id?

not a Sia only asset but rather a holding fund that holds 222 amongst a lot of other valuable stuff

Ohhh, okay I know what you're talking about obviously, duh me.
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:31:07 AM

I will sell 25M for 5btc with Moebius327 escrow, ask him to contact with me, escrow fee pays you.
The first who contact with him will get coins, brooklynbtc has already recieved my offer!

hey karsur, tbh honest you just popped out of the woods. this d34 robot has been around hardballing me for days. Wink

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:36:33 AM

I was about to say cancel my offer to mishax1. But now I say whatever.

I will do with you 3 btc for 15 Million Siacoins if you accept I will send btc to you directly.
Karasur

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:47:42 AM

I will do with you 3 btc for 15 Million Siacoins if you accept I will send btc to you directly.
Accepted, 10mil left for 2btc!
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:03:27 AM

While I'm waiting to complete this I had this thought.

I wanted to mention something because I just read David's post on the main thread. Another reason why its self defeating to try and
push Siacoin's value "to da moon" is it makes people afraid to spend it. Out of all the cryptos out there Sia is the one that must be
spent and should be spent. If people are afraid to spend because they think it'll keep going up then storage will never take off
and what the heck is sia without lots and lots of people renting?

What he said is true. When I mined my first block I didn't wanna upload a file initially cause I didn't know how much it would cost me
and I was reluctant to spend my freshly minted Siacoins. I remember saying to myself "hmm other are probably thinking the same thing.
This is not good."
d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:06:18 AM

I wanted to mention something because I just read David's post on the main thread. Another reason why its self defeating to try and
push Siacoin's value "to da moon" is it makes people afraid to spend it. Out of all the cryptos out there Sia is the one that must be
spent and should be spent. If people are afraid to spend because they think it'll keep going up then storage will never take off

What he said is true. When I mined my first block I didn't wanna upload a file initially cause I didn't know how much it would cost me
and I was reluctant to spend my freshly minted Siacoins. I remember saying to myself "hmm other are probably thinking the same thing.
This is not good."

yet in the meantime hosting price has dropped alot, compared to the first days

its at Estimated Price Per GB: 0.04896 KS
now, which is cheap either way i guess (didnt do the math on it yet tho)
Vampire_sumy

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:12:33 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 08:43:47 AM by Vampire_sumy

WTS 5m SIA for 1btc (0.2 per million).
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:27:26 AM

This is not good."

Yes but that price is meaningless now. People are just testing things and Siacoins themselves barely have any consensus on value and nobody
is even considering using storage for actual use its just testing and playing around at this stage.

But let me think about this a moment. I suppose if prices rise.....Yes I still say even if hosts adjust to rising siacoin value people will still hesitate
because they feel if they wait they can get more storage bang for their buck in the short term and never know when to start that contract.
Perhaps the devs already have plans to solve this if it is even a problem.
d34g13

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:29:09 AM

This is not good."

Yes but that price is meaningless now. People are just testing things and Siacoins themselves barely have any consensus on value and nobody
is even considering using storage for actual use its just testing and playing around at this stage.

But let me think about this a moment. I suppose if prices rise.....Yes I still say even if hosts adjust to rising siacoin value people will still hesitate
because they feel if they wait they can get more storage bang for their buck in the short term and never know when to start that contract.

i start to get the feeling your trying to push prices down to buy more Wink - just a feeling tho Cheesy
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:37:25 AM

This is not good."

i start to get the feeling your trying to push prices down to buy more Wink - just a feeling tho Cheesy

I don't blame you for thinking that. I just bought some at .2 so I duno.
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:40:11 AM

Completed. I sent first. Trustworthy in my book. I paid too much, brooklynbtc's fault not his. Thanks man again Karasur.
grandpa_seth

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:42:40 AM

K I'm going. I disappear from the crypto scene often. Don't be surprised if don't hear from me for a while. I can't predict my actions.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:55:37 AM

I just made a deal with brooklynbtc ,  had no problem at all..  
d34g13

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:57:44 AM

Im not saying hes scamming - im just saying hes not sticking to his word and to agreed deals - nothing more and nothing less
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:08:03 AM

WTB 25M for 5 btc
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:08:26 AM

Beware of brooklynbtc - he just run from an agreed deal.
The message below from this thread he confirmed our deal.

Yeah I got an offer of .19 compared to the .25 that you wanted so I took it. bought 25M at that price, saved 1.5BTC. BEWARE!!!!

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:08:29 AM

Im not saying hes scamming - im just saying hes not sticking to his word and to agreed deals - nothing more and nothing less

It's a private deal, without escrow.  I don't think there are any rules for that  Roll Eyes  I understand the problem, but you don't need to get angry about it, just accept it as privately made deals are negotiable and if no one sent any funds then there is nothing to be mad about..
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:34:27 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 02:11:10 PM by Moebius327

for anyone looking for siafunds, there is an nxt asset that holds 222 of them.

freely traded and below NAV

I'm assuming you're saying jl777 created an asset representing his siafunds? What is the asset id?

This is jl777 assed id: 18323612891099439610

It seems there are no Sianotes in there anymore and the developers seems to have bought back almost all:

13179792715523067888 - holds 9,961 of all 10000 now.

So I guess this is getting pretty interesting.

Edit: can someone confirm this please?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:45:18 AM

Tipping method doesn't seem to be working..    so I will be taking down the page in 24 hours unless some tipping will be coming through..
1KS will keep the page up for another 24h.   I can't work for free, right ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: